Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:31:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ProtonBank - Secure Crypto Investing Solution for investors  (Read 1268 times)
ProtonBank (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 06:57:35 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 01:26:23 AM by ProtonBank

ProtonBank

Please visit website for clearer information, this is just a informational post.
http://www.protonbank.tech/

Banking with Proton

View our newest thread here

geni

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

RevolverCoin Discord-DEV

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 07:13:11 PM

ADD

ProtonBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 07:23:11 PM

ADD
What is meant by ADD?
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 07:37:21 PM

@protonbank, I've sent you a pm.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:43:40 PM

ProtonBank have any relation with ProtonMail very similar name so that I think Protein Bank sound more attractive which has real use case when you will provide that through smart contract.
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:02:08 PM

If ever there is a bounty campaign for translation, please reserve for Filipino translation .
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:03:53 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2017, 04:03:59 PM by brokens

I am would like to reserve for indonesian translation if you needed dev.
ProtonBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 08:04:54 PM

ProtonBank have any relation with ProtonMail very similar name so that I think Protein Bank sound more attractive which has real use case when you will provide that through smart contract.

No, we have no relation with ProtonMail. Similarly though, they provide a Anonymous way to send email, and we provide a anonymous way to invest in Crypto Currency assets without managing trades yourself. I believe this is why we leaned towards the name of ProtonBank.

I will take your note into consideration if it becomes a problem. Thanks for the comment.
methylminer

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 08:58:05 PM

No, we have no relation with ProtonMail. Similarly though, they provide a Anonymous way to send email, and we provide a anonymous way to invest in Crypto Currency assets without managing trades yourself. I believe this is why we leaned towards the name of ProtonBank.

I will take your note into consideration if it becomes a problem. Thanks for the comment.

I don't think you can trademark "Proton"

The logo design and other things would have to come into play.

Haha ProtonBank, NeutronBank, and Electron Bank

AtomBank
ProtonBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 09:03:57 PM

I don't think you can trademark "Proton"

The logo design and other things would have to come into play.

Haha ProtonBank, NeutronBank, and Electron Bank

AtomBank

I was deciding between ElectronBank and ProtonBank, funny you mention that. Ha
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:10:33 PM

Cannot waiting ProtonBank bounty campaign announcements dev

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
ProtonBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 04:24:05 AM

Hello Supporters,

I've received a good amount of support for my single post mainly through the use of DM (prefer not DM so others can learn too). One thing that's being requested if there will be a Bounty Program. I'm here to announce that one is currently in the making and I plan to make a formal post about it within 1-2 days. From there, I will move on to making a detailed roadmap. Please stay tuned, and check for updates on the website. That is the first place I post new information other than here.

Additionally, Please Subscribe if you wish to my Newsletter at the bottom of the website so you will be notified of all new postings.

I'm happy to have great support at such a short notice, and I plan to be hard at work with this project so we can get rolling as soon as possible. (Ideally, I would want to have funds collected before a upcoming (month or so) ICO launches, so trust me, I'm working hard)

Stay Frosty my friends!

ProtonBank
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 04:41:35 AM

so bacicly the same as taas,iconomi, gnosis?

why we need another fund? escrow? why should i trust a newbie with coins?
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:48:48 AM

i defendly dont like the word bank put into anything crypto, you should rename this!
ProtonBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 06:13:13 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 05:02:11 PM by ProtonBank

so bacicly the same as taas,iconomi, gnosis?

why we need another fund? escrow? why should i trust a newbie with coins?

Good question!

Before I go into detail with the alternate projects you listed, let me address the crowdsale for raising of funds and trusting us "newbies" with your funds. This is not an ordinary crowdsale which you are issued tokens that are worth complete speculational value. One token will always be worth ((Total Capital / ((1/ Active Tokens Issued)* .995). In logic, you could invest 1 ethereum into our crowdsale, and immediately withdrawal afterward receiving .995 Ethereum. The small 0.5% fee on withdrawls is used to cover our teams work on our trades.

Regarding, "why should i trust a newbie with coins?", our team has reaped in a profit of just under 600% with a 180k investment. Now obviously I cant prove those numbers, and anyone could make such a bluff, so in which response to that, I would say hold off until you feel safe with ProtonBank. At ProtonBank, our biggest goal is to become a global, trustworthy, image for depositing your funds. If you do not trust us with making good trades, hold off until you seen the green in our tokens worth. I will consistently post (and hopefully improve) the transparency of our team and experience so you feel safer with depositing funs in ProtonBank

Now, before I go into the alternate projects, I want to express I don't plan to bash any other project, although I will share my outlook on the differences between us. That still doesn't mean I don't support them, I support one of the projects you listed!

Lets quickly look at each project.

TAAS - Seems like a straight forward project, but in the end, I believe they are stealing too much funds from their investors. Their profit taking is outrageous. I could tell a monkey to invest in Ethereum alone and do Zero trades and the monkey would potentially come out with better returns on investments than with taas (from the investors perspective). That alone would be enough to make me run for the hills. The only fees our system has is the .05% withdrawal fee, and the 1% additional deposit fee. The deposit fee is there to provide a interest for those that Bank with Proton (the 1% additional fee of the current price of Inactive Tokens is put into the Total Capital, not taken for profit by us.)

ICONOMI - There is nothing wrong with this project, although, we are different. ICONOMI provides DAA's for investors to pick from, where as with us, we are in complete control of the funds and choose which assets to invest in. ProtonBank also does all trades behind closed doors, not seen to the public. Although our trades are behind closed doors, and the assets we own are unknown, the current live price evaluation of our Total Capital will always be displayed on our website. This is a must to keep our intel confidential. For example, if I held 2 million USDT with our funds because our tools show a incoming drop in digital assets across the board, (likewise we did today in regards to bitcoin and Ethereum), we would not want the public to know our position. Wither or not this information would positively or negatively effect others outlook on their own position is unknown, and the last thing we want is more uncertainty in the crypto market.

GNOSIS - Great Project! But Gnosis does not do what we do behind closed doors. If anything, we use the intel provided by gnosis and predict how it will influence others in the market. Additionally, if Gnosis predicts an upward swing, yeah, it might influence others to buy, but they do not account for the constant release of news headlines, good or bad, on a hourly basis like us. By Banking with ProtonBank, wither the market be going up, down, or counterclockwise, you can be ensure we are putting our funds to the best position. If Ethereum had a media outbreak of "Ethereum has been hacked", will be the first to evaluate the authenticity of the posting, and predict its effects on the market (regardless if it is real or fake). This is because we have a team, working 24/7, monitoring the market putting our assets in the very best positions.

I hope I have cleared up your questions in full, if not, please let me know!

I apologize for any confusion regarding the crowdsale and the banking terms. Our team is constantly improving the website, and rewording the structure so that it can be more easily understood to the outside.

Additionally, we will be adding some details into the website about our future outlook for this project. We plan to be much more than only a place to bank funds.

Thanks!

ProtonBank
ProtonBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 06:39:52 AM

i defendly dont like the word bank put into anything crypto, you should rename this!

Once I post the outlook of this Project of the Upcoming Years, the name will make sense.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:59:59 AM

Seems like solid bank plan to me  Grin
Watching out for the crowdsale.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:39:15 AM

Seems like solid bank plan to me  Grin
Watching out for the crowdsale.

I'll just wait how far this one will go.
The assurance of securing your investment is too good to be true.
Every investment is accompanied by risk. So you can't say that it's 100% safe & secure.
And also, the team might want to review the ANN again.
There are some wrong words/spelling that have been used & sentences with structure that you will be lost. 
rohitgarnaik

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:43:50 AM

reserve the translation of the Indian (Hindi) translation.

ProtonBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 09:45:58 PM

RoadMap has been Updated on Website. Bounty Program Currently being uploaded. Please stay tuned.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: