Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about SONM  (Read 843 times)
USBitcoinServices.Com (OP)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 08:48:49 PM

The SONM project will launch their ICO this Saturday, June 14th.

This new project has a totally new algorithm for mining, intends to replace Mining with PoW.

So far no more need to waste electricity for mining, plus it has scientific computing for scientific porpuses.

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:50:37 PM

Too bad that it's an ICO.

Not your keys, not your coins!
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:38:54 PM

The SONM project will launch their ICO this Saturday, June 14th.

This new project has a totally new algorithm for mining, intends to replace Mining with PoW.

So far no more need to waste electricity for mining, plus it has scientific computing for scientific porpuses.

SONM ICO will begin at 15 june not in 14 june,,
just look at your signature for ICO date of SONM
and the date is tomorrow, hope will be succed because the founder of Lisk is promoting this SONM too

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
2knsd092

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:35:52 AM

My friend is a US citizen and is interested in SONM. Are there any feasible ways he can purchase SONM during the ICO?
xxollaxx

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:01:25 PM

My friend is a US citizen and is interested in SONM. Are there any feasible ways he can purchase SONM during the ICO?

VPN
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:02:34 PM

I'm saying it is fucked. 1 minute into the ICO and the website is down.

Huh Huh Huh Huh
ryandaff01

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:20:57 PM

Huh Huh Huh Huh

definetly fucked for me their slack was hacked a fake wallet was posted up and i lost thousabds some fuck is away woth alot of peoples $$$
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:38:03 PM

Huh Huh Huh Huh

definetly fucked for me their slack was hacked a fake wallet was posted up and i lost thousabds some fuck is away woth alot of peoples $$$

is this true? what exactly happened. please tell us more.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1344
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:46:46 PM

Too bad that it's an ICO.
I am not sure if it's an ICO or a crowdsale, nor do they even know. Here, it's an ICO, on their website, it's a Crowdsale and an ICO, it's like they don't know what they want.

Huh Huh Huh Huh

I am not so sure to take that information from a newbie. And they have already sold half of the tokens.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:52:34 PM

I see the SONM project is very good from other projects, because SONM shows the seriousness of the work, I am sure they will succeed in the project they live at this time.
ryandaff01

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:45:06 PM

I see the SONM project is very good from other projects, because SONM shows the seriousness of the work, I am sure they will succeed in the project they live at this time.

trust me i lost thousands. on the sonm slack. right at the deadline it was hacked. sonm said they werent releasing the adress till the last few minutes on slack. at this point the hackers posted up the fake address. 1300 eth. over the first 2 minute i beleive are gone and god knows how much more in other currencys. since then sonm has closed down the thread.

total stitch up. its sonms fault they should have released the address in good time and not left it till the last second. ... feel physically sick
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:47:49 PM

SONM = great premise and poor execution. So far this ICO is a total disaster and mess. It is sad that project so interesting had a start so messed up.
Yet another reason to finally understand that ICO tokens are nothing more that unsecured and poorly issued liabilities.
Additionally ICO team is not responsible for providing any insurance in case of bad management or project failure.
ryandaff01

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:51:39 PM

SONM IS A FUCKING DISCRACE.

I CONTACTED THEM AFTER THIS HAPPENED AND THEIR REPLY ON SLACK WAS. THE MONEY THAT WAS SENT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS THAT WAS POSTED IS GONE...

FUCKING ARSEHOLES. IT TOOK THEM 2 MINUTES TO STOP IT BY THEN MY TRANSACTION WAS ALREADY PROCESSED ALONG WITH HINDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF $$$. I HOPE THERE ICO FALLS TO SHIT. BUT I CANT AEE THAT HAPPENING AS MUCH AS I WOULD NOW LIKE IT TO.

THEY HAVE CLOSED THE THREAD ON SLACK TO SWEEP THIS UNDER THE CARPET. BASTARDS.

AND THE BEST THING AFTER THIS HAPPENED THEY LET THE ICO RUN..... FUCK ME. IF THIS IS WHAT THE START THEY HAVE HAD WHAT WILL THE FUTURE BE FOR SONM. WiTH THERE SHITTY SECURITY WHICH WAS HACKED WITHIN THE FIRST FEW SECONDS ON AN ICO LAUNCH... I REALLY FUCKING HOPE IT GOES ALL TO FUCK....
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:19:25 PM

This is what you get when you throw money at a coin with centralized initial distribution (aka ICO). Using slack to do it is another stupid move.

Absolutely no aspect of a coin should be centralized.

Not your keys, not your coins!
CardShare

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 10:25:08 PM

https://Investex.Pro  - Green Mining Operations & Mining Store...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: