Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A  (Read 5920 times)
JackEnigmas (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 06:39:36 AM

How do we know that you and your team are not participating in this too? You gather info and data on Bitcoin user's accounts and you sell that

data to marketers.  Huh I will join in just out of curiosity, but I will use "fake" accounts on Twitter & Facebook to distribute the info.  Tongue ... Is there any proof that you have the 50 BTC and what guarantee do you have that it would be paid out? {Escrow?}  Roll Eyes

Hi, all rules are explained on the website, it's a very serious game (You can check).  Smiley
The only informations of participants we request is an email. Not sure that an email is really interesting to sell.
If you want, you can use fake accounts but I do not understood the idea behind...it will not help you to win? Really?
If  Cheesy
You want to see the treasure, the BTC adress is on the website and you can check the transactions. All is explained on the website And if you win, you'll receive it on your personnal btc adress. It's simple..  Tongue
JackEnigmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 06:55:43 AM

Why do you need a proof? Just enjoy this difficult enigmas. I could solve a maximum of two and I already submited those.

I never studied maths or music though. It is cool, the game really desearves all my respect. And in my opinion even 1 btc it would be a big prize.

150.000$ will attract for sure some nerds...Also with such a prize on the table I don't see the point of giving some clues.

Yes, good point. We will reconsider the idea of giving free clues.
For the moment, we have a strong player (a team of 4 nerds we guess) who have found 2 enigmas and few clues for the others.
JackEnigmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 07:18:51 AM

If it's true that you actually have a prize of 50 BTC, that would be pretty amazing to win.
Is there any way you can prove that you actually have 50 BTC?

Perhaps sign a message with the adress you have the 50 BTC on?

Sign the wallet is not enough, even if he got that much bitcoins how he can guarante the payment will happen? The only way would be that he put the funds in escrow and i doubt he will do it so play at your own risk even if it's free

Not enough but at least we are sure that OP really holds BTC50 directly at his own wallet so sign message is mandatory here as a start of proving legitimacy. Next one should be what is the assurance that they will pay.

That's why Im agree to poster Patatas above, since the task is so damn hard (at least for me), let those people who will crack a few also given a reward. So splitting the prize is a must here.

Smiley Well, I know friends who told us at the beggining of BTC... it will never grows to 3.000$ ..
Everything (rules, etc.) is explained on the website. You may consider that the only risk you take...is to lose time in trying to solve enigmas. Remember an important point: it's completely free..
Have fun.
SopaXT

Activity: 158
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:28:23 AM

Where does the money come from?
Why do you offer it as the prize for solving this puzzle?
Just some skeptical questions.

Hi,
All the rules are written on the website. You will see, we consider every point you ask in your questions and explain all of them.
BTC come from our own money (you can see all transaction on the website), but we are also searching for sponsors (logos on the website) and the treasure increases with participation.
The more players we have, the bigger traffic we have, the more sponsors we'll have. Easy.

Still, that rings some bells, as to why would someone put a >$100k reward to a puzzle?
Isn't there a better use for the money? That seems to be irresponsible, what if you're just trying to get rid of stolen/tainted BTC?

JackEnigmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 10:02:52 AM

Where does the money come from?
Why do you offer it as the prize for solving this puzzle?
Just some skeptical questions.

Hi,
All the rules are written on the website. You will see, we consider every point you ask in your questions and explain all of them.
BTC come from our own money (you can see all transaction on the website), but we are also searching for sponsors (logos on the website) and the treasure increases with participation.
The more players we have, the bigger traffic we have, the more sponsors we'll have. Easy.

Still, that rings some bells, as to why would someone put a >$100k reward to a puzzle?
Isn't there a better use for the money? That seems to be irresponsible, what if you're just trying to get rid of stolen/tainted BTC?

Hahaha !  Cheesy  It is just a difficult game and it's very funny to see that it inspires a lot of questions or movie scenarios!
Maybe we are the mafia and we sell drugs, poor children organs and we kidnapp animals'celebrities for having BTC treasure !! just kiddin'

Well, it's not a simple puzzle. It's THE ENiGMA to resolve and that requires a lot of skills, sagacity, good friends...and a good reward.
3 advices for players: 1/Find hidden clues 2/Read the rules 3/The more time you chat, the less time you have to find solutions...  Wink
Have fun!
FA wings

Activity: 228
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:06:19 PM

50 BTC! Rich rewards!
Although these riddles,I'm not too will
But I want to try
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:16:40 PM

I really look and look for a game in Bitcoin that actually pays for intelligence and/or skill versus the host of games that are just modded faucets.  This looks cool and I will hit it up more when I get home and have more time.  Are all of the puzzles GPS based or just the final solution and do you have to go to that location to win or simply resolve the answer?
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 04:15:04 PM

Why do you need a proof? Just enjoy this difficult enigmas. I could solve a maximum of two and I already submited those.

I never studied maths or music though. It is cool, the game really desearves all my respect. And in my opinion even 1 btc it would be a big prize.

150.000$ will attract for sure some nerds...Also with such a prize on the table I don't see the point of giving some clues.

Trust, but verify... OP doesn't even have his own domain and thus far, can't sign the address with 50 btc, much less 1 btc.  Undecided
mikelove2015

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:05:47 PM

i am joined, and how rule get applay to game get clue, event long project finish 25 desember 2017. How much member can join the treasure
ColorlessK

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 11:49:58 PM

I joined this game, it really is awesome, is it true that first players get some kind of clues for the enigmas?

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BUY $HYVE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
JackEnigmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 07:23:54 AM

Trust, but verify... OP doesn't even have his own domain and thus far, can't sign the address with 50 btc, much less 1 btc.  Undecided

Hi, good point. It costs 10$ to buy a domain name so maybe we will choose one soon. (We are still in beta)
Concerning the BTC adress: it starts with 20 BTC (it's written in the rules) and you can check it live directly on the website  Wink
JackEnigmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 07:30:50 AM

i am joined, and how rule get applay to game get clue, event long project finish 25 desember 2017. How much member can join the treasure

You have received by email indication for a hidden clue. Smiley
During the game, you will probably find other hidden clues on the twitter and the facebook account.
The most players we are, the more fun it is. Very exciting!  Grin
JackEnigmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 08:13:43 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 08:49:16 AM by JackEnigmas

I joined this game, it really is awesome, is it true that first players get some kind of clues for the enigmas?

You have probably received a clue on your email if you subscribed.  Wink We are excited to see that many players love the game!
Do not hesitate to test your enigma(s)solution(s) on the website on http://enigmas.strikingly.com/#your-solution
The support will answer you if you are wrong or right.
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 08:43:15 AM

This is quite awesome, but I don't know the answer to any of these..
I'm not dumb, but these are kinda hard  Shocked

Also, who has solved the most enigmas till now?

Regards,
Trump

JackEnigmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 09:05:38 AM

This is quite awesome, but I don't know the answer to any of these..
I'm not dumb, but these are kinda hard  Shocked

Also, who has solved the most enigmas till now?

Regards,
Trump

Haha. Is it hard ? well, it depends on your skills Wink
If you are a newbie, maybe start with 494.01 : http://enigmas.strikingly.com/#gallery_1-17
Flags are not so difficult to understand.. but the enigma is not so simple.  Smiley

If you are a musician the 610.01 is quite easy : http://enigmas.strikingly.com/#gallery_1-1
My advice: send the enigma to your friends who have expertise in the skills you do not have. I strongly think that a team leader have more chance with different brains, than a single player.
Good luck! Smiley
David19

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:38:26 PM

OP States that that prize is available therefore there should be proof of funds  Huh
JackEnigmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 04:08:29 PM

OP States that that prize is available therefore there should be proof of funds  Huh

Smiley you have the proof of the bitcoin wallet (live) directly on the website. And the Winner will have a transaction directly to his/her personnal BTC Adress. (see the rules)
World is so big, so, when the winner finds the GPS code of the treasure, he doesn't need to go physically there for winning it. Of course !  Cheesy
cloverme
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 04:41:19 PM

Smiley you have the proof of the bitcoin wallet (live) directly on the website. And the Winner will have a transaction directly to his/her personnal BTC Adress. (see the rules)
World is so big, so, when the winner finds the GPS code of the treasure, he doesn't need to go physically there for winning it. Of course !  Cheesy

First, the address 1GhrNj3C18iHbuTHQPPRxEwGkkP5ahWmfN says it only has 20 btc, not 50 btc.

Second, you haven't signed the address to prove you have access to those 20 btc.  Undecided

I can pick an address with 50 btc, https://blockchain.info/address/12c6DSiU4Rq3P4ZxziKxzrL5LmMBrzjrJX
That doesn't mean I own them.

Sign the 20 btc address to prove you have access to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oxM9_OCQKM

Hopefully you aren't scamming people to buy hints with no verified prize. Please sign the address with 20 btc as proof.
JackEnigmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 09:24:45 PM

OP States that that prize is available therefore there should be proof of funds  Huh

World is so big, so, when the winner finds the GPS code of the treasure, he doesn't need to go physically there for winning it. Of course !  Cheesy

First, the address 1GhrNj3C18iHbuTHQPPRxEwGkkP5ahWmfN says it only has 20 btc, not 50 btc.

Second, you haven't signed the address to prove you have access to those 20 btc.  Undecided

I can pick an address with 50 btc, https://blockchain.info/address/12c6DSiU4Rq3P4ZxziKxzrL5LmMBrzjrJX
That doesn't mean I own them.

Sign the 20 btc address to prove you have access to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oxM9_OCQKM

Hopefully you aren't scamming people to buy hints with no verified prize. Please sign the address with 20 btc as proof.

Interesting.. but I am not sure to understand your analysis.  Smiley You seem to be a very mistrusful guy  Smiley
First, you have to consider that it is a free game, with written rules, and you can participate without paying a btc cent, no ?
I think that the only risk you take is to be not good enough to solve enigmas and waste your time. Like many free games..

The BTC adress of the Treasure is on the website and starts at 20 BTC and it's explained that we want to grow to 50 BTC(advertising, sponsor.. etc). It is the same BTC adress for "paid clues" (if participant wants to raise the treasure). It helps the player to find an enigma.. and It is a good thing for finishing the game.

It is also written in the rules that if nobody finds the GPS code, we will probably organize a new Enigma game /or/ give the treasure to an NGO.
I like your idea to sign the btc adress (we have to look how to do) but does it really make sense to use a false btc adress in a game ? and the same false BTC adress for paid clues ? and why not  to use a BTC adress with 500 BTC or 50.000 BTC ?  Cheesy
Sorry, it sounds a bit absurd..  Wink

cloverme
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 10:40:43 PM

Interesting.. but I am not sure to understand your analysis.  Smiley You seem to be a very mistrusful guy  Smiley
First, you have to consider that it is a free game, with written rules, and you can participate without paying a btc cent, no ?
I think that the only risk you take is to be not good enough to solve enigmas and waste your time. Like many free games..

The BTC adress of the Treasure is on the website and starts at 20 BTC and it's explained that we want to grow to 50 BTC(advertising, sponsor.. etc). It is the same BTC adress for "paid clues" (if participant wants to raise the treasure). It helps the player to find an enigma.. and It is a good thing for finishing the game.

It is also written in the rules that if nobody finds the GPS code, we will probably organize a new Enigma game /or/ give the treasure to an NGO.
I like your idea to sign the btc adress (we have to look how to do) but does it really make sense to use a false btc adress in a game ? and the same false BTC adress for paid clues ? and why not  to use a BTC adress with 500 BTC or 50.000 BTC ?  Cheesy
Sorry, it sounds a bit absurd..  Wink

Plenty of people have come here to scam with less, so nothing surprises me anymore.

Here's how to sign the address:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: