Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 07:22:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The greed of ICOs  (Read 1247 times)
DIYOR

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 04:43:07 PM

Yeah, it all about greed

douglock

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:53:20 PM

Indeed. Currently ICOs are bubbles, most of which will finally burst

I agree. Some ICOs are too greedy and it will probably turn out to be a scam in my opinion.
You can say ICOs in today look like as HYIP or Ponzi project in 2015-2016. More people not know the project they invest is real or not, they only hear "Oh, this is a best project, invest it and you can take x10 bla bla bla" (reality in my country Grin). I think in next time we can see a huge scam in ICOs, and the value maybe to hundreds million dollars!
That is true. I believe in what you say bro. There are too many ICO out there and most of them provide a good condition to investors and promise about the opportunity they can get. However, It is little bit different since I have seen that all investors always gain the profit
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:09:12 PM

Yeah, it all about greed
It is not all about greed,if some company starts an ICO and if people are willing to invest in it ,where is the greed in it,everyone wants to make a good profit and if the general public thinks that it is a good project then you will be getting huge investments and since this is not limited to any countries i still think it is not that big of a money,opportunities are unlimited.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:17:11 PM

Yeah, it all about greed
It is not all about greed,if some company starts an ICO and if people are willing to invest in it ,where is the greed in it,everyone wants to make a good profit and if the general public thinks that it is a good project then you will be getting huge investments and since this is not limited to any countries i still think it is not that big of a money,opportunities are unlimited.

That's fucking retarded.
You are not an "investor" and these are NOT companies.
Nor should they be.

Do i even need to go on from there ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: