Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs  (Read 504209 times)
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:49:46 AM

Denarius Features (Main post list)

Hybrid Masternodes
Atomic Swaps with UTXOs
In-Wallet Trading with Cryptopia API
Coinomi Android SPV Lite Wallet
Stealth Addresses
Encrypted Messaging
Fast Transactions
Proof of Image/Data (File Time-stamping on the blockchain)
Tribus Proof of Work Algorithm (NEW)
Proof-of-Stake after PoW Ends in 3 years. (Launched date 6/14/2017)
Multi-Signature Support in Wallet and RPC
Staking Estimation Tab showing estimated staking probability of staking and DNR reward
Block Explorer in Wallet
Statistics Tab in Wallet showing almost all of Denarius's data
Market Information Tab in Wallet showing market data of DNR and BTC

Technical Paper (Whitescroll) - http://denarius.io/whitescroll.pdf

The DNR feature's list appears to have more features than most, if not all the top 100 coins on CMC. Imagine that. One big one being Proof of Data. Killer concept that currently works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buzzkillb

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:00:14 AM

Denarius Features (Main post list)

Hybrid Masternodes
Atomic Swaps with UTXOs
In-Wallet Trading with Cryptopia API
Coinomi Android SPV Lite Wallet
Stealth Addresses
Encrypted Messaging
Fast Transactions
Proof of Image/Data (File Time-stamping on the blockchain)
Tribus Proof of Work Algorithm (NEW)
Proof-of-Stake after PoW Ends in 3 years. (Launched date 6/14/2017)
Multi-Signature Support in Wallet and RPC
Staking Estimation Tab showing estimated staking probability of staking and DNR reward
Block Explorer in Wallet
Statistics Tab in Wallet showing almost all of Denarius's data
Market Information Tab in Wallet showing market data of DNR and BTC

Technical Paper (Whitescroll) - http://denarius.io/whitescroll.pdf

The DNR feature's list appears to have more features than most, if not all the top 100 coins on CMC. Imagine that. One big one being Proof of Data. Killer concept that currently works.

Proof of Data has always interested me, the fact that some states already are even accepting this as say evidence in a legal setting, that's fairly big. Definitely a bright future with some great features.

I am going to start using this for my business and including DNR address links for the proof of data in emails. Contracts, plans, whatever is worth not having edited on the fly by a 3rd party.
gratiolex

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:20:02 PM

I read some interviews with DNR devs, looked at the progress of the development, I believe that these guys are really about the nontrivial technical aspects and they understand what they are doing.
buzzkillb

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:05:53 PM

I read some interviews with DNR devs, looked at the progress of the development, I believe that these guys are really about the nontrivial technical aspects and they understand what they are doing.

Carsen has been around for a while and involved in past projects, so he has seen crypto evolve from early on. Its pretty sweet to see how well DNR was thought out about a year ago. And the massive updates lately are no joke.
R3D5H1RT
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:23:18 PM

DNR is still my favorite crypto - best one yet!
buzzkillb

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:27:11 PM

DNR is still my favorite crypto - best one yet!

miningpatriot.com is a great pool to mine some DNR.
kingcarsen (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 369

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:44:16 AM

Don't forget you can purchase prints on all sorts of items especially canvas prints of Denarii and Denario our mascots!

https://www.pixoto.com/images-illustration-and-design/illustration/sci-fi-and-fantasy/denarii---denarius-dnr-bot-character-5319720705458176

https://www.pixoto.com/images-illustration-and-design/illustration/sci-fi-and-fantasy/denario---denarius-dnr-mascot-god-4846854654394368
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:11:39 AM

Carsen has been around for a while and involved in past projects, so he has seen crypto evolve from early on. Its pretty sweet to see how well DNR was thought out about a year ago. And the massive updates lately are no joke.

I can actually remember the first wallet  Cool, I think i still have it my other machine.
Amazing how small DEV teams can actually make something that is better then most overvalued projects.

I am so excited for upcoming implementations with Trezor and Ledger. Kiss

H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:45:47 AM

I can actually remember the first wallet  Cool, I think i still have it my other machine.
Amazing how small DEV teams can actually make something that is better then most overvalued projects.

I am so excited for upcoming implementations with Trezor and Ledger. Kiss

I guess the overvalued projects are just overhyped and got a big marketing team behind it, for DNR it's a tech coin which once discovered by the massess won't need much of a marketing team Cheesy

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
BigDeee

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:16:42 PM

Hello,

I have been mining and following this project from the first/second day I think. Well done.

Has there been any talk about leasing coins for master nodes a bit like Waves? I have a few running but it would be nice to lease out the excess coins while they gather enough for a new master node. I am using MyNode.rocks but that is taking the coins out of my control.

Thanks for all your work and keep it up!
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:41:19 PM

Hello,

I have been mining and following this project from the first/second day I think. Well done.

Has there been any talk about leasing coins for master nodes a bit like Waves? I have a few running but it would be nice to lease out the excess coins while they gather enough for a new master node. I am using MyNode.rocks but that is taking the coins out of my control.

Thanks for all your work and keep it up!

Currently just 3rd party services that can provide shared masternode services from our APIs, maybe something in the future, would be a cool concept to have it built into the chain...

https://mynode.rocks/#/masternodes/detail/10 is currently the best for that type of service currently.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:49:00 PM

Do I remember correctly that Carsen also had kind of a bad reputation in the past? Not saying he is bad or anything, this is just a question. I thought I heard or read something about it.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:54:36 AM

Do I remember correctly that Carsen also had kind of a bad reputation in the past? Not saying he is bad or anything, this is just a question. I thought I heard or read something about it.

Yes ...

He was a complete scumbag.

This shows that not only people CAN change for the better, but in Carsen's case, it seems MUCH better. It seems he has not only overcome his urge to run a muck in the crypto industry, but also that he has created something of a path that people can follow. Will this continue to be the way? It seems so, but only Carsen himself will show for sure. So far, he has our respect. Not only for cleaning himself up, but for proving that talent is something of a blessing, and he has plenty of it.

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:59:10 PM

### CWI PYROXENE (theMINE) - DENARIUS

Hi All ...

Pyroxene has been updated with another new pool - Denarius.

Our pools require registration and registration only once for all the pools in this particular Pyroxene server.

To mine Denarius we have two ports available - lodiff and hidiff.

lodiff (for Single-GPU and lower hashrate) - Port 2100
hidiff (for Multi-GPU and higher hashrate) - Port 6100

Connect via stratum for both lodiff and hidiff respectively using the following ...

Code:
stratum+tcp://ame-st01.chainworksindustries.com:2100/
stratum+tcp://ame-st01.chainworksindustries.com:6100/

Pyroxene (theMINE) main page is located here - http://pyroxene.chainworksindustries.com/
Pyroxene - Denarius is located here - http://pyroxene.chainworksindustries.com/dnr/

We continue to support Denarius in our new Mining Infrastructure - Pyroxene (theMINE) as Carsen has put a huge amount of work into the coding of the coin. So if there are any issues that may arise, please let us know, so we can attend to the issue promptly, as we are improving the entire Pyroxene platform regularly.

NJOI mining.

#crysx

buzzkillb

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:54:40 PM

Hi All ...

Our pools require registration and registration only once for all the pools in this particular Pyroxene server.

Connect via stratum for both lodiff and hidiff respectively using the following ...

Code:

Pyroxene (theMINE) main page is located here - http://pyroxene.chainworksindustries.com/
Pyroxene - Denarius is located here - http://pyroxene.chainworksindustries.com/dnr/

We continue to support Denarius in our new Mining Infrastructure - Pyroxene (theMINE) as Carsen has put a huge amount of work into the coding of the coin. So if there are any issues that may arise, please let us know, so we can attend to the issue promptly, as we are improving the entire Pyroxene platform regularly.

NJOI mining.

#crysx

I like your pools. I need another rig badly to just set it on DNR full time.
VishRock

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:27:35 PM

I've been a small part of Denarius' Discord community for a while now. If anyone hasn't checked it out, I highly recommend you do. I've met a lot of cool people there and its usually the place I get the best up to date info on DNR. There are a lot of people there that really know their stuff when it comes to crypto. You can even chat with Carsen and see what he's like for yourself, if you want.
Also I totally didn't come here because I was asked to.   Tongue  Kiss
Honestly, though, I do enjoy their Discord server, come say hi, just watch out for soiboi.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:59:14 PM

Hi All ...

Code:

NJOI mining.

#crysx

I like your pools. I need another rig badly to just set it on DNR full time.

Thanks Mate ...

Pyroxene (theMINE) is the new Mining Platform we base all our new pools on, and you will find that while using it, our unique and custom mining stratum (Obsidian) alongside the pools interface (MPOS) and the backend communication infrastructure will be MUCH more responsive, faster, and will have almost NO ceiling for growth of pools, servers and mining capacity (coins). Even if the frontend interface is attacked (we have mitigation protocols active - but even so), the mining component (Obsidian, DataBase and Daemons/Wallets) are safe and will continue to function as expected.

Apart from the fact that it is always being worked on, we hope to have this all integrated eventually under ONE interface later this year or early next year, which incorporates the stats-candy of MPOS, but as a fully customizable and flexible interface that will eventually be at your command. That is a little way off, but we have started.

Like you, we have built a system specifically for high level mining, and DNR is one of the few coins this machine will be mining on a rotation basis. The Denarius daemon is still syncing currently, so mining/testing will not be able to take place until the sync is complete. Which at the current rate, will probably be another hour. The mining will begin thereafter.

Currently, Denarius is at Alpha designation (blue colour) for the next 7 days until we can work out issues (if any at all), which will then place the pool in beta designation (Cyan/light blue) for stress testing and pushing boundaries. The last level is full production mode (black/dark) not long after that, where the pool should be performing at it's full capacity. If you find ANY issue at all, please let us know.

We are consistently working on making Pyroxene a better Mining Platform for all of us to use, as well as being used internally by CWI-Mining (theFARM).

Much appreciated for your kind words also Smiley

#crysx

Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:30:58 PM

How to quickly update your wallet:

For those that are trying to sync Denarius from scratch on a new machine or wanting to catch up without having to wait a really long time to sync, you should download the chaindata.zip rather than the bootstrap.dat and just extract it into your Denarius datadir just as you would the bootstrap.dat. (Do not remove your .conf or wallet.dat (wallet.dat contains your sensitive funds and privkeys!))

https://gitlab.com/denarius/chaindata/raw/master/chaindata.zip (You can run wget or curl to retrieve the zip and "unzip" to unzip it in the Denarius datadir)

Denarius Datadir Default Locations:
https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/wiki/Data-Directory

(C:/Users/Yourname/AppData/Roaming/Denarius on Windows, ~/.denarius/ on Linux, and /Library/Application Support/Denarius on macOS)

Yes, I was having trouble syncing through certain points + strange behavior like freezing up...
Downloading the latest version 2.5.2 + chaindata.zip solved my problems.

That's great because this project has a very creative Dev... and I wanna stay on board for the ride Smiley
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:12:29 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 04:13:07 AM by kingcarsen

How to quickly update your wallet:

For those that are trying to sync Denarius from scratch on a new machine or wanting to catch up without having to wait a really long time to sync, you should download the chaindata.zip rather than the bootstrap.dat and just extract it into your Denarius datadir just as you would the bootstrap.dat. (Do not remove your .conf or wallet.dat (wallet.dat contains your sensitive funds and privkeys!))

https://gitlab.com/denarius/chaindata/raw/master/chaindata.zip (You can run wget or curl to retrieve the zip and "unzip" to unzip it in the Denarius datadir)

Denarius Datadir Default Locations:
https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/wiki/Data-Directory

(C:/Users/Yourname/AppData/Roaming/Denarius on Windows, ~/.denarius/ on Linux, and /Library/Application Support/Denarius on macOS)

Yes, I was having trouble syncing through certain points + strange behavior like freezing up...
Downloading the latest version 2.5.2 + chaindata.zip solved my problems.

That's great because this project has a very creative Dev... and I wanna stay on board for the ride Smiley

Glad to have you Zer0Sum! Smiley Yea the chaindata.zip comes in handy, v2.5.2 is one of our most solid releases to-date, but we expect to get even more improvements out with v2.6 and then v3.0 later this year.

The chaindata does also automatically update every 6 hours for convenience Cool

Also, our Team page is now available: https://denarius.io/the-team

AlexHrap

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:29:05 AM

Hello guys, where I can download a last miner for nvidia ( I have 3 rigs with 6x1080ti, 4x1070 8gb and 6x1060 3gb).. Thank you guys.
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: