Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:31:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs  (Read 504215 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 09:17:03 AM

### CWI-PYROXENE (theMINE) - MPOS BRANCH

Hi All ...

VERY important update here for the miners - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3829887.msg48343202#msg48343202

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anna_Masternodec

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:08:24 PM

Since your coin is listed on CoinMarketCap, we have decided to add this coin to Masternode comparison service called "Masternode C".

https://masternodec.com/D.html
There is NO listing fee for the coins listed on CoinMarketCap.
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:35:30 AM

Is that nobody is going to say that no pool works, that the official explorer is not going, that it is impossible to undermine that they all give Api error with Denarius and D. That both coins still exist both denarii and D

Here only good is said, but not bad.

Even the announcement of the pool above this post, has not activated denarius nor D in its pool. It seems to be abandoned or not accepted by the mining pools, there is some problem which they are not informing us about. Impossible to mine, impossible to sell and that's why its price rises, which is unreal, as soon as there are a few sales it will plummet.
kingcarsen (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 369

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 08:12:00 PM

Is that nobody is going to say that no pool works, that the official explorer is not going, that it is impossible to undermine that they all give Api error with Denarius and D. That both coins still exist both denarii and D

Here only good is said, but not bad.

Even the announcement of the pool above this post, has not activated denarius nor D in its pool. It seems to be abandoned or not accepted by the mining pools, there is some problem which they are not informing us about. Impossible to mine, impossible to sell and that's why its price rises, which is unreal, as soon as there are a few sales it will plummet.

Denarius is having a network issue currently, we are in the process of testing and releasing a fix currently later today. Everyone will need to update, including pools, exchanges, etc.
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 11:10:12 PM
Merited by kurbeks (1)

Denarius v3.2 is now available, IT IS A URGENT MANDATORY UPDATE and is REQUIRED by EVERYONE to UPDATE.

Denarius v3.2 brings tons of changes to Denarius and its inner workings, take a look at the release notes below!
Release Notes: https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/tag/v3.2
Download Win64 QT: https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v3.2/Denarius-v3.2-Win64.zip
Download macOS QT: https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v3.2/Denarius-v3.2-macOS.dmg
Download denariusd  for Ubuntu 16.04: https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v3.2/denariusd-v3.2-ubuntu1604.tar.gz

You can git pull our master branch for the latest release to update your denariusd nodes and Fortuna Stakes

IF you synced past block 1451336 on a previous version, please download and replace your chaindata with the one below:
https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v3.2/chaindata1451336.zip

Denarius v3.2 - URGENT MANDATORY UPDATE

To address some chain instability issues, **Denarius v3.2** will be an **IMMEDIATELY** mandatory required update.

Our protocol is now **31003** and if you are having issues syncing or synced **past block 1451336** in previous versions then download the **chaindata.zip** here and replace your chaindata to start syncing to the correct Denarius chain: [Triforce Mirror Chaindata1451336](https://triforce.black/d/chaindata/chaindata1451336.zip)

## New Fortuna Stake Commands
**fortunastake list|genkey|start|count|etc.**
All references of **"masternode"** are now **"fortunastake"** with the following exception: **masternode list|genkey|start|count|etc** rpc command is retained for backward compatibility with exchanges and pools
**masternode=1** is now **fortunastake=1**
**masternode.conf** is now **fortunastake.conf**

## Fortuna Stakes Release

Denarius v3.2 includes our new Fortuna Stakes sytem. This system replaces the old masternode system, replacing it's functionality and expanding on the overall point of the Denarius cryptocurrency, which is to be a store of value for long term interest holders.

The Fortuna Stakes system is comprised of two components - the stakes themselves, which expand network reach and ensure coverage of the blockchain; and the heart of the system, the Fortuna protocol, which manages the balance of income between the stakeholders according to their share of Fortuna investments.

## Fair Payment System (FPS) fixes

The fair payment system which previously applied to masternodes in v3.1 has been overhauled to addresss some identified vulnerabilities which were affecting income reliability. Several core changes have been made:

- When creating a stake, you must wait 500 blocks before claiming payments (aka starting the stake).
- Stakes will be paid based on their average earnings over a period which is equal to 3 times the total count of stakes, or 600, whichever is higher.

## Payment Stabilization System
- The Fortuna protocol will adjust the payment distribution to ensure all members of the Fortuna Stake Network are paid at the correct rate.
- The protocol will not allow any single stake's income to exceed a variance of 25% from the median payment rate - for example, if the median payment rate for all Fortuna stakes is 2D/100blocks, then the protocol will reject any payments which bring a stake's median rate above 2.5D/100blocks. Conversely, if a stake's income rate falls below 1.5D/100blocks, the Fortuna system will assign more payments in an attempt to fairly balance the income distribution.
- As a result of the payment stabilization system, stakes may experience accelerated payments upon first becoming eligible for payment, as the Fortuna system attempts to bring the newest stake to the correct earning rate.
- Once attaining the median earning rate, the stake wallet should remain online as long as possible with the Fortuna Stake intact, as the earning rate will not exceed the median except in fringe cases. If the Fortuna Stake transaction is spent or otherwise used, the earning rate will immediately drop to zero and require waiting another 500 blocks before earning rate returns to the median.

## GUI & Other Fixes
- Updated many parts of the GUI to improve performance.
- The 'Start All' button in the GUI will now give more feedback about your results.
- Slipstreamed payment checking code, it should no longer excessively query the blockchain.
- The wallet should no longer fall back into 'Initial Download' mode after finishing it's first sync. This addresses an issue where pool nodes would refuse to provide block templates when the wallet decided it needed to download blocks.
- The wallet should now be better at counting things.
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 02:23:58 AM

Happy to see this project is still alive, keep it up.

Thanks this release was a lot of work, still lots more to do! Cheesy but the chain is currently functioning stable right now with the latest master branch or binary (v3.2) current block at time of this writing is: 1453035
WhyMe

Activity: 661
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:34:14 PM

So it seems to have 2 blockchains now, what pools are on ths good chain ?
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:43:24 PM

I was impressed to see many features offered by denarius, in addition to secure fast and reliable Denarius also provides swap feature atom at blockchainnya where you can use the BarterDEX (Decentralized Exchange) to buy or sell in D through the exchange of Atomic atom without 3rd party.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:44:31 AM

This new wallet version is causing problems for me, I keep getting the wallet say not responding which I never had before this version. I also noticed that the blocks were showing minus blocks which was not normal. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having the same issues?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 06:35:26 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2018, 07:05:28 PM by kingcarsen

This new wallet version is causing problems for me, I keep getting the wallet say not responding which I never had before this version. I also noticed that the blocks were showing minus blocks which was not normal. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having the same issues?

Grab the latest release, v3.2.5 now, we updated in the last hour, we are contacting all services to update again, hashbag/denarii/denarius.host are all updated, please wait for confirmation from other services before sending coins. We do have a stable chain now and everything should be peachy in this latest release Cheesy

https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v3.2.5/Denarius-v3.2.5-Win64.zip (Or git pull master)
https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v3.2.5/Denarius-v3.2.5-macOS.dmg
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 08:11:57 PM

Denarius v3.3 is currently in testing and everyone is recommended to update, the official announcement will be coming soon. You can git pull our master branch to receive the latest v3.3
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 10:07:03 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 01:05:12 AM by kingcarsen

Denarius v3.3.3

Mandatory Update, All nodes, services, and wallets must update to v3.3.3
  • -Protocol upgrade to 31005, FortunaStakes will transition to 31005 after block 1.5m
  • -Our blockchain is now stable, this release is stable (v3.3.3)
  • -Many improvements and bug fixes to our custom Fair Payment System (FSFPS)
  • -GUI Improvements for FortunaStakes
  • -Overall wallet optimization, HUGE Performance boost.
  • -New Fortuna Stake Icon in QT
  • -New features,statistics, and improvements to Fortuna Stakes in QT and daemon
  • -Overall syncing improvements for syncing and once synced.
  • -Added more checkpoints
  • -Staking Icon is now fixed to show green when staking in the QT UI
  • -Nodes require a heartbeat as well as timespan to be an active node
  • -Pruned Paydata to prevent overpayments
  • -Fixed Reorg Loops and overall reorgs
  • -Fixes to the Syncing Bar in the QT UI
  • -Fixed several possible conditions for de-sync on nodes.
  • -Improved the readability of the My Fortunastake tab

You can get Denarius v3.3.3 from the links below or git pull our master branch:

https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/tag/v3.3.3

https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v3.3.3/Denarius-v3.3.3-Win64.zip

https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v3.3.3/Denarius-v3.3.3-macOS.dmg

https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v3.3.3/denariusd-v333-ubuntu1604.tar.gz
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 10:09:14 PM

Thank you Carsen! I've been waiting for this update as I couldn't seem to get the latest wallet to sync with the network. Hopefully now this latest release has fixed all the issues and we can move on. By the way I picked up some more DNR recently as at the current price its a steal.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:00:53 PM

Thank you Carsen! I've been waiting for this update as I couldn't seem to get the latest wallet to sync with the network. Hopefully now this latest release has fixed all the issues and we can move on. By the way I picked up some more DNR recently as at the current price its a steal.

No prob! Enkayz did a lot of work in these past releases! We have had a stable chain for the past two days almost now and v3.3.3 is working solid, you shouldn't have any issues, if you do, grab the chaindata1451336, remove your old peers.dat and try restarting your wallet. Otherwise you should be good! Cheesy  Grin Grin Grin
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 06:19:35 AM

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/D/BTC
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/D/ETH

The Denarius wallet on CoinExchange.io was updated and is online again 😁😎
KougarLOB

Activity: 136
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:07:01 PM

I cannot sync with the network either.  Out-of-date blocks is nearly 17000 at this point.  I can connect to 15 other users yet watch the out-of-date blocks tick up every minute.  Everything was working fine and staking until the fork.
Downloaded v3.3.3 and deleted the Peers.dat file.  UPnP is checked and it shows as active on my router's UPnP list.  Are there additional ports I need to open?  I had to manually do so when BitBean updated a few months back.

Only thing I haven't tried is starting fresh with v3.3.3 from a wallet backup.  Don't want to wait a day re-downloading the chain if I can avoid it.  Any suggestions would be welcomed.  Thanks.

1ER7JwEjpjQfm4qaTxy6EaNdNy8MqzP1pt  Smiley
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:46:02 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2018, 09:14:29 AM by AltScope

I cannot sync with the network either.  Out-of-date blocks is nearly 17000 at this point.  I can connect to 15 other users yet watch the out-of-date blocks tick up every minute.  Everything was working fine and staking until the fork.
Downloaded v3.3.3 and deleted the Peers.dat file.  UPnP is checked and it shows as active on my router's UPnP list.  Are there additional ports I need to open?  I had to manually do so when BitBean updated a few months back.

Only thing I haven't tried is starting fresh with v3.3.3 from a wallet backup.  Don't want to wait a day re-downloading the chain if I can avoid it.  Any suggestions would be welcomed.  Thanks.

I'm also having a lot of issues

downloaded latest wallet and tried syncing but it stalled for sa few hours
resynced using the blockchain data from github
setup vps in the same way using the blockchain and changed conf files for fortuna
unlock wallet for pos
started fortuna and it ran for an hour before stopping
restarted desktop wallet and it crashes at verifying database
resynced chain using blockchain from github
wallet started, unlocked for pos
started fortuna and it ran for about 12 hours before stopping
just restarted desktop wallet and it crashes at verifying database

edit:
gone through a resync again and sent my coins to a new wallet file. it seems to be ok now, I've restarted it a couple of times without issue

WillJ7

Activity: 32
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:31:48 PM

I cannot sync with the network either.  Out-of-date blocks is nearly 17000 at this point.  I can connect to 15 other users yet watch the out-of-date blocks tick up every minute.  Everything was working fine and staking until the fork.
Downloaded v3.3.3 and deleted the Peers.dat file.  UPnP is checked and it shows as active on my router's UPnP list.  Are there additional ports I need to open?  I had to manually do so when BitBean updated a few months back.

Only thing I haven't tried is starting fresh with v3.3.3 from a wallet backup.  Don't want to wait a day re-downloading the chain if I can avoid it.  Any suggestions would be welcomed.  Thanks.

setup vps in the same way using the blockchain and changed conf files for fortuna
unlock wallet for pos

edit:
gone through a resync again and sent my coins to a new wallet file. it seems to be ok now, I've restarted it a couple of times without issue

Same.  After so many smooth upgrades, this is a bit of a disappointment.  Just can't seem to finish synching up.
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 09:50:47 PM

unlock wallet for pos

edit:

Same.  After so many smooth upgrades, this is a bit of a disappointment.  Just can't seem to finish synching up.

The new wallet release is working well for me after I did what Carsen said a few posts back about grabbing the chaindata1451336 and removing my old peers.dat. I then restarted the wallet and it was syncing without any issues and is fully synced so maybe you guys can try this. I got the chain data from the discord.

versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:23:42 PM

I synced the complete blockchain with version 3.3.3, but it does not stake after unlocking. The cryptoID explorer is showing nearly now PoS blocks.

There seems to be fundamental problems with PoS, forking in hobonickels and colossusXT every few months (and stupid answers by the devs).
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: