Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:54:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Drop, is no-one worried?  (Read 4651 times)
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:48:05 AM

Is anyone concerned with this drop in bitcoin? I've only just jumped on the bandwagon and i've lost 10%-30% of my value already. I'm new to the market and enjoyed a good bit of stability and upward graphs for a little bit, so I thought it was mostly positive. Is this jump down a typical trend that results in pushing for highs again? or do you reckon it can be backlash of people shying away coming nearer August 1st?

I'm unsure if to try cash the coins to another altcoin or something to try gain some more value back or just hold for a while.

I honestly believed that a lot have already lost their bitcoin already because of the price continuing to free fall and have exited a few months ago. Those who are left are investors who bought bitcoin when the price is still cheap that why they still persistent and wishes to stay cool and calm during this crash. But again, bitcoin is for long term investment, maybe we are down but I think that we can still bounce back and recover. But once the market is on a good run, I'm sure that those who left will be back soon because they don't want to miss the boat.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:00:03 AM

i hope and i think every one hope this July, history will repeat, look at the chart from july 2017, its start mooning from these days until end of year,,aamiin
and you are right man, we see today bitcoin price rise sharply.and we hope it will stay continue until bitcoin reach again above $10.000 .if market stale and bitcoin rise, no more worry from trader and investor.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:50:43 AM

i hope and i think every one hope this July, history will repeat, look at the chart from july 2017, its start mooning from these days until end of year,,aamiin
and you are right man, we see today bitcoin price rise sharply.and we hope it will stay continue until bitcoin reach again above $10.000 .if market stale and bitcoin rise, no more worry from trader and investor.

My predictuon is that there will be another dip either in August or September, after that prices will start to moon up until the end of the year. Which means investing to the right cryptocurrencies right now will be a make or break for investors profits. Specially with the multiple good news that is appearing we could expect a better prices than last year.
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:27:57 AM

Lately there has been huge swings it is a bit scary but BTC seems to always come back. On a related note, it seems like there are a lot of ICO's lately. Has it always been like this and I just did not notice?
Everyone worried about this price drop and market is in red zone. Eventhough, we believe in bitcoin to bounce back  soon and there are a lot other projects  to focus on not just bitcoin. Less worry if you find some alternative projects on this price dip.
malading

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:30:10 AM

My predictuon is that there will be another dip either in August or September, after that prices will start to moon up until the end of the year. Which means investing to the right cryptocurrencies right now will be a make or break for investors profits. Specially with the multiple good news that is appearing we could expect a better prices than last year.
We all expect the arrival of the bull,I have marked your conversation now, let us see who will be the winner of this prophecy competition in the future, is it July or August,maybe December? If I choose, I will choose December.

pleaderzazure

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:33:07 AM

I'm not worried about this situation, because I think Bitcoin price will grow up again just wait some time to recover normal again. Don't panic and still HOLD until bitcoin has a great price again
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:56:34 AM

Is anyone concerned with this drop in bitcoin? I've only just jumped on the bandwagon and i've lost 10%-30% of my value already. I'm new to the market and enjoyed a good bit of stability and upward graphs for a little bit, so I thought it was mostly positive. Is this jump down a typical trend that results in pushing for highs again? or do you reckon it can be backlash of people shying away coming nearer August 1st?

I'm unsure if to try cash the coins to another altcoin or something to try gain some more value back or just hold for a while.
Actually im not worried instead happiness is what i felt about this drops because i can buy another bitcoin even small part to add in my long term holding,people like me is waiting for this momentsnd worry nothing when bear is coming

Only those quick bucks spectators are worried when the falling starts to happen
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:33:02 AM

If you want to profit from holding coins for a long time, Bitcoin is the best choice. Now the altcoin is only suitable for short-term trading, because the user base of these altcoins is very unstable! There is a danger of returning to 0 at any time!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:42:45 AM

I think even though bitcoin prices go up and down for us not so worried, because we believe that bitcoin prices in the next few days will rise better, so we will not worry about it.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:43:42 AM

We all expect the arrival of the bull,I have marked your conversation now, let us see who will be the winner of this prophecy competition in the future, is it July or August,maybe December? If I choose, I will choose December.

Well arguing when  will the price pumps of the bitcoin isnt helpful. How could you say if he is a winning in your what you called prophecy competition if after that time it will be back to 6k? Nothing you could do with that! what important is we should take advantage of its dumps and pumps because time is gold every second is gold so we should make money from it.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:50:39 AM

Yeah in July prices began to show a positive trend, although the change is small, we should be more patient, from late August maybe
the price will start to climb up, that's just my estimates through the history change last year, hopefully it will happen again
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:57:37 AM

I also think that the history will be repeated. Of course, everybody worries about Bitcoin price as we are all waiting to earn some more money. However, I suppose it will be better to wait a bit more.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:41:58 PM

Who says no one worried? Well, maybe few of the holders but almost all are worried since it is not only btc who is dumping but also some alts.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:44:50 PM

There are a lot of people worried, even if they commit suicide. So this is the most dangerous investment market.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
sarata15

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:51:16 PM

Yes, I'm a little worried because I sold BTC at a lower price yesterday
and today it has grown and it causes fears
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

when prices go down automatically, people who already have bitcoin are scared, because their assets are cheap, but on the other hand there are those who like it, believe people who want to buy bitcoin at cheap prices, they will be happy to see the current price. for them hold up until bitcoin prices rise again
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

I think almost every investor who still hold their bitcoin, they will worry about this price reduction, that's a natural thing.
but they do not have any ability to change that, all they can do is think positively, be patient and expect the price to go up soon..
limtjoehua

Activity: 216

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:48:21 PM

I honestly scared and panicked when I saw my assets so fell and lost its value almost half of it. but this is not the end of everything and maybe this is a mistake I've made, because it's wrong in managing assets. always think positive and find a way so that we can reduce and even avoid the loss that we will get.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
andrebai

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

I honestly scared and panicked when I saw my assets so fell and lost its value almost half of it. but this is not the end of everything and maybe this is a mistake I've made, because it's wrong in managing assets. always think positive and find a way so that we can reduce and even avoid the loss that we will get.
Good advice we should always learn from our past mistakes and never give up.  I think a lot of people lose money because of panic and fear on this bear market.
Serveev

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:53:23 PM

I lost about 60 % of my altcoins. I was very upset but I didn't sell my altcoins. I'm waiting for the price to recover. Over time, more people will learn about the cryptocurrency and the price will grow gradually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: