Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] Selling My All 6 GPU for Ethereum Mining - Dallas Area  (Read 719 times)
crypticj (OP)

Activity: 873
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:09:24 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 04:23:15 PM by crypticj

Hey guys
I have 6 Cards 4 RX 570 1 RX 580 and 1 RX 480

all the cards you need for your mining rig or to build one. The reason I am selling is because my wife has been complaining about that it heats up the house and she just dislikes it.

Please let me know if any one is interested, i can do ethereum, Litecoin, BTC, Cash or combination.
I prefer in person Meet.

The 4 RX 570 are not modded/flash on BIO, it is stock BIO.
The RX 580 and RX 480 are flashed with 1500 straps.

You can see the rig has been running for past 78 hours stable, before that it was running for 15 days no issues.

I am just selling the cards as i will be using the powersupply and motherboard for personal gaming use/home theater PC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypticj (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:10:17 AM

The cards have been running for 1 month in a smoke free clean environment.
tymm0

Activity: 178
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 01:25:05 AM

You have an asking price?

Teal Technik - https://TealTechnik.com - Custom Mechanical Keyboard Parts and Accessories
crypticj (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:51:19 AM

Not Really honestly whatever is fair market value, i know they are going on ebay for $400+ but i don't want that much if you are buying all 6.
Feel free to let me know.

I would hate to list them on ebay just too much work.
tymm0

Activity: 178
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 02:06:04 AM

Not Really honestly whatever is fair market value, i know they are going on ebay for $400+ but i don't want that much if you are buying all 6.

Ah I am in PA so I guess you don't want to ship them?

Teal Technik - https://TealTechnik.com - Custom Mechanical Keyboard Parts and Accessories
crypticj (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:14:54 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 06:19:17 AM by crypticj

Ah I am in PA so I guess you don't want to ship them?

I don't mind.

Guys I am okay with Escrow Service as well.
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:51:04 AM

I'm interested since I could arrange a pick up local, trouble is I don't need another rig right now lol.

I'm not sure what price you were thinking for local pickup but seeing as you have the cards and boxes, the best I could offer would be 15% off their respective retail prices with RX Vega around the corner. Looks like you have 5 4gb cards and 1 8gb card.

I know it sucks to mess with but if you're wanting a good price you're going to either have to sell them on ebay or be willing to ship them.
crypticj (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:43:48 PM

I'm interested since I could arrange a pick up local, trouble is I don't need another rig right now lol.

I'm not sure what price you were thinking for local pickup but seeing as you have the cards and boxes, the best I could offer would be 15% off their respective retail prices with RX Vega around the corner. Looks like you have 5 4gb cards and 1 8gb card.

I know it sucks to mess with but if you're wanting a good price you're going to either have to sell them on ebay or be willing to ship them.

Thanks for your interest, I have already recieved multiple offers, just debating which one is better.

As far as vega coming they are announcing it on August 1st and Retail versions don't come out till Jan of 2018. The cards will still retain there value and you will ROI in 2-3 months.

for the a member who asked for proof.
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:52:19 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 03:02:55 PM by Eyedol-X

Thanks for your interest, I have already recieved multiple offers, just debating which one is better.

As far as vega coming they are announcing it on August 1st and Retail versions don't come out till Jan of 2018. The cards will still retain there value and you will ROI in 2-3 months.

No doubt, It's why I started building 1070 rigs instead -- I have another 7 awaiting me to set them up right now. More initial cost but less power for a similar hash and higher resale later.

These 6 GPU's you are selling are a great deal for someone out there -- I have some buddies local to DFW that might be interested and I'll ask around but by no means should you hold up a sale that's favorable to you.

Thanks for the picture, I was going to ask same thing
crypticj (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:22:30 PM

No doubt, It's why I started building 1070 rigs instead -- I have another 7 awaiting me to set them up right now. More initial cost but less power for a similar hash and higher resale later.

These 6 GPU's you are selling are a great deal for someone out there -- I have some buddies local to DFW that might be interested and I'll ask around but by no means should you hold up a sale that's favorable to you.

Thanks for the picture, I was going to ask same thing

Eyedol much appreciated but they are already sold. I know my wife will be very happy once I ship them out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: