Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:37:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Closed]  (Read 88227 times)
arbab777 (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:27:25 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 06:18:13 AM by arbab777

Closed.
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:16:06 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 05:04:31 PM by Jakez

Do you offer any vouch? Because already someone offered a service and I got a vouch of it, but eventually within a week it's got reverted.
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:43:55 AM

I have received the vouch copy. He has guided me on how to make the trial version of the CC to full version through Skype. I had a trial version of PS CC and I have applied the method and it's worked. As per his guide, it can be applied to all CC products and can be used like licensed products with its updates. Tested only on PS and it's worked fine. Before buying please ensure that it will work with the application that you are looking. Also, this solution might be temporary and they might fix it in the future versions.

Note for OP: Price seems high because this might get end as a short term solution. So please adjust your price for first few buyers at least.
Anastazy.Jaskulski

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

Dude

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:37:19 PM

Does it involve installing previous versions of adobe?

The Dude
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 11:31:55 PM

Is this available for both PC and Mac? You state that it doesn't require a serial number. Does that mean that your method registers my existing Adobe ID for Adobe CC 2017? Meaning that I can download and update my Adobe apps from the Adobe marketplace, including future updates?

arbab777 (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:04:58 PM

I have received the vouch copy. He has guided me on how to make the trial version of the CC to full version through Skype. I had a trial version of PS CC and I have applied the method and it's worked. As per his guide, it can be applied to all CC products and can be used like licensed products with its updates. Tested only on PS and it's worked fine. Before buying please ensure that it will work with the application that you are looking. Also, this solution might be temporary and they might fix it in the future versions.

Note for OP: Price seems high because this might get end as a short term solution. So please adjust your price for first few buyers at least.

Thanks for the vouch. Smiley

Does it involve installing previous versions of adobe?

No it does not involve installing any previous versions.

Is this available for both PC and Mac? You state that it doesn't require a serial number. Does that mean that your method registers my existing Adobe ID for Adobe CC 2017? Meaning that I can download and update my Adobe apps from the Adobe marketplace, including future updates?

Yes this is available for both PC and Mac. It does require a serial number. You can download and update apps from the Adobe marketplace.
License will be activated on your machine and not on your Adobe id.
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:34:11 PM

Does this work for all CC 2017 apps?
arbab777 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:47:22 PM

Yes i hope so.
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:09:13 AM

Yes i hope so.

You hope so or you know so.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:14:37 AM

I do not mean to hijack OP's service so I will not post a direct link, but there are other sellers of the same Adobe products that I have already vouched for and can confirm worked and still work to this day. You may look around in this section of the forums for them or otherwise look at my post history for a vouched seller. If OP wants I can also vouch for his own service, in which case he may feel free to PM me and I will review and post feedback as soon as I am available.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
arbab777 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:46:12 AM

Yes i hope so.

You hope so or you know so.

I have tested it only on Photoshop CC 2017 and Acrobat DC at the moment. I am pretty sure that it will work with all apps.
arbab777 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:52:50 AM

I do not mean to hijack OP's service so I will not post a direct link, but there are other sellers of the same Adobe products that I have already vouched for and can confirm worked and still work to this day. You may look around in this section of the forums for them or otherwise look at my post history for a vouched seller. If OP wants I can also vouch for his own service, in which case he may feel free to PM me and I will review and post feedback as soon as I am available.

Please check your PM.
sellkeysHasBeenhacked

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

you don't believe me - I also never trust you

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:51:59 PM

do you accept escrow ?
arbab777 (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:15:38 PM

do you accept escrow ?

Yes i can accept escrow. Which escrow service do you want to use?.
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:50:47 AM

I have received a vouch copy of the guide. Unfortunately, because the method I have used before is so similar to this one (remarkably similar in ways I cannot describe without divulging the method) I cannot verify that the reason that the Adobe applications that I downloaded work is because of this method specifically. I have no way of telling whether it worked because I had already used a previous method or because this one works with 100% confidence. However, I did go through the steps in the guide and it all makes sense and I do have strong reasons to believe that it does work given the information included in the guide compared to other methods used before.

TL;DR: It should work, but because I have used a similar method before I cannot guarantee that it worked for me because of this method specifically.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
arbab777 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:25:56 PM

I have received a vouch copy of the guide. Unfortunately, because the method I have used before is so similar to this one (remarkably similar in ways I cannot describe without divulging the method) I cannot verify that the reason that the Adobe applications that I downloaded work is because of this method specifically. I have no way of telling whether it worked because I had already used a previous method or because this one works with 100% confidence. However, I did go through the steps in the guide and it all makes sense and I do have strong reasons to believe that it does work given the information included in the guide compared to other methods used before.

TL;DR: It should work, but because I have used a similar method before I cannot guarantee that it worked for me because of this method specifically.

It looks like you have not applied the method correctly. You should first completely uninstall all the Adobe apps and then reinstall from the beginning. Anyway thanks for the review.
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:42:26 AM

It looks like you have not applied the method correctly. You should first completely uninstall all the Adobe apps and then reinstall from the beginning. Anyway thanks for the review.

I feel bad not being able to fully vouch for this method. Soon I will be loading up a fresh virtual machine in order to properly test your method and be able to give a full vouch and review on the method. I will be trying it on either Windows 7 or Windows 10 and will install at least a few of the Adobe products that you are offering with this deal. It does look more straight forward than other methods that I have seen, but the one thing bothering me is that there is a certain "element" that both methods share that if it breaks would actually break both methods. I will get back to everyone later today or tomorrow with an update on how this method fares and how its longetivity looks.

arbab777 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:42:37 PM

I feel bad not being able to fully vouch for this method. Soon I will be loading up a fresh virtual machine in order to properly test your method and be able to give a full vouch and review on the method. I will be trying it on either Windows 7 or Windows 10 and will install at least a few of the Adobe products that you are offering with this deal. It does look more straight forward than other methods that I have seen, but the one thing bothering me is that there is a certain "element" that both methods share that if it breaks would actually break both methods. I will get back to everyone later today or tomorrow with an update on how this method fares and how its longetivity looks.

Thanks for replying. I will wait for your review.
techgeeks8

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:51:32 PM

is $50 firm?? will you offer any discount
arbab777 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:22:34 PM

is $50 firm?? will you offer any discount

Prices are final though. But i can offer you 15$ discount.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: