Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:12:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is MONEY at SONM Project  (Read 568 times)
USBitcoinServices.Com (OP)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 02:57:58 AM

I found this at the end of this https://blog.sonm.io/sonms-technical-roadmap-954b4718a89d

"v.2.0 — Sera (2020):
This will include release of SOSNA 2.0. Imagine your smart watch from Apple earning you money; that’s what we are talking about. This is when “Time is money” is not simply an idiom, but a reality!"

That sounds interesting, but don't understand it at all yet! perhaps here there are some brilliant minds that can explain in words that are better explained for the regular minds.

SONM's ICO this June 14th.

gamaman990

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:56:10 AM

This project looks very promising but not easy. 8 hours to go. I will wet my hands a bit.
anryze

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

ANRYZE TOKENSALE

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 10:35:21 AM

Time is money means that you earn money while somebody uses your computer power (CPU, GPU, Hard disk etc.) for his needs and projects.
Our project has a little bit the same model - we pay for audio transcription/speech recognition to people who give us their computer power, as well as educate our neural networks with this power.

Check it here - https://ico.anryze.com
I am free to answer any question you have.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:22:31 AM

This project already ready to start the ico on june 15(this day at 4pm) , the platform they have is so promising, also they are always active and very helpful in there thread. I'm sad because i didn't join in the campaign or bounty but I  think my investment on that project will do it for me.

ROCK AND ROLL FOR WAITING SUCCESS  Grin
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:40:48 AM

This project already ready to start the ico on june 15(this day at 4pm) , the platform they have is so promising, also they are always active and very helpful in there thread. I'm sad because i didn't join in the campaign or bounty but I  think my investment on that project will do it for me.

I have joined the bounty campaign and I also hope this project to be great success. Next time, if you think a project is promising, don't hesitate to join the bounty.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:02:14 PM

I have joined the bounty campaign and I also hope this project to be great success. Next time, if you think a project is promising, don't hesitate to join the bounty.

I also join the bounty campaign of SONM, but other than that I also want to support this project by way of investing. I'm very confident with the project of this coin Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: