Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:29:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CHEAPEST SMM SERVICES] Facebook Youtube Twitter Instagram from $0.45  (Read 1150 times)
dota2boy (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:49:14 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 04:40:51 AM by dota2boy

You read that correct  Facebook Youtube Twitter Instagram from $0.45. Only the best quality followers guaranteed.

The Importance of Followers on Social Media

Having a large Follow-count on Social Media like Facebook, Instagram, Twiter can really showcase your business as credible, reliable and obviously, well-followed. More followers equals more exposure. It’s that snow-ball effect again. Followers attract more followers who then attract even more. And what about when the ‘even more’ folks start sharing your images to their contacts? I think you see what we mean…

Here are the current prices for some of my best selling services:

Facebook Page Likes - $3.5/ 1,000
Instagram Followers - $3.5 / 1,000
Instagram Likes & Views - $0.45-1.45 / 1,000
Twitter Followers - $1.5 / 1,000
YouTube Views [100% GUARANTEED] - $0.35 / 1,000
YouTube Views  [80-90% RETENTION - 2-5K PER DAY] [100% GUARANTEED] - $1 / 1,000
YouTube Targeted Views from $1.5- $3/ 1,000 depends on country
YouTube Likes - $6 / 1,000
YouTube Subscribers $30 / 1,000

For any questions feel free to contact me on:
Email: vovanluan201294@gmail.com

Payment:
Paypal
Bitcoin

Review Copies: As I am a newbie here, I am giving $1 for the first 10 members who comment at this topic. Register on my site: http://utube.store/ and give me your email here. I will add $1 as soon as I am online
Update: NO VOUCH LEFT!
Reviews:
I tried this service for my twitter account https://twitter.com/OddEvenBets.
Really works, 600 followers for $0.9,
Fast and cheap!
Thank you!
Vouch him for youtube views, i buy 2000 for $1 and it went really smooth and i got more views than expected.
Anyway, legit seller. Will buy more when i need it Thanks!
I got vouch copy.
My reviews:
I would like to say that this good service.
I promote my soundcloud profile and my music track.
All task was done.
I recommend to use this service.
Thanks and wish good luck to you!
After I tested this guy service I can tell it is a pretty good deal. I have buyed some facebook likes and they were delivered in less then 12 hours. The prices are also ok, especially for facebook post likes. Per total it is a good deal and I recommend to deal with this guy. Thanks again for the vouch

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
choetech

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 04:41:48 PM

do you have any site?
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:52:05 PM

can i get vouch for youtube views?

Edit : seems like OP doesnt active on this forum again.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
dota2boy (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:23:15 AM

do you have any site?

Sorry for late response. Check out my website here http://utube.store/. Give me your username after registering. I will add $1 in your balance
dota2boy (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:31:53 AM

can i get vouch for youtube views?

Edit : seems like OP doesnt active on this forum again.
Of course you can get a review copy. Please register on this site http://utube.store/ and give me your username. I will add $1 on your balance Smiley
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:54:51 AM

If I buy YouTube views, Can I get ban from YouTube for this..
I don't think that youtube views is legit.
Is this really peoples or bots?
dota2boy (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:18:43 AM

If I buy YouTube views, Can I get ban from YouTube for this..
I don't think that youtube views is legit.
Is this really peoples or bots?

I guess you are new in this market right?  Grin
Millions of people are buying views and likes to make an initial boost for their videos without any problems from Youtube.
Some notes about Youtube views:
  • You get a better promotion of your video and ensure that it is more targeted and specific.
  • An increased number of views will make the video look appealing and authentic. It helps the video get more real views and likes
  • The views generated by us come from popular networks like Facebook, Twitter, SoundCloud, etc., making your page instantly popular. I can say those views are the combination of bots and real people

But only buying Youtube views is not good enough for your video. Your business can get good marketing for its products or brand only when the YouTube videos have considerable numbers of views and likes. Since it takes time to generate the sufficient number of likes you need, buying them from social media services is a good option. By having a high number of likes, your video will get a better ranking in the search engines. Buy YouTube likes from us at affordable rate and see your business take off in an astounding fashion.
cissrawk

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:14:07 AM

Of course you can get a review copy. Please register on this site http://utube.store/ and give me your username. I will add $1 on your balance Smiley

Name : cissrawk

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
dota2boy (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:15:59 AM

Name : cissrawk

Thanks for registering. Added $1 on your balance!
Happy testing! Grin
cissrawk

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:21:51 AM

Happy testing! Grin

Thanks i receive it Cheesy
Will give review soon as my order already complete, and i will deposit again Cheesy

oh, did your views is safe for monetize video?

dota2boy (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:25:38 AM

Happy testing! Grin

Thanks i receive it Cheesy
Will give review soon as my order already complete, and i will deposit again Cheesy

oh, did your views is safe for monetize video?

You should use the views and likes as an initial boost to get more real people beforing monetizing the video. This way is safer for your video and channel
dota2boy (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:35:11 PM

Why Buy Instagram Followers?
Gaining followers is the best way to be noticed in social media networks. When you have sufficiently high number of followers, people will start noticing you and follow you. This is the reason for buying Instagram followers.
This will make it easy for you to advertise and market your product or brand as more followers you gain, more will be the exposure you get. Getting the followers instantly will help in garnering the audience sooner.

Increase Traffic with Cheap Instagram Followers
When you buy followers on Instagram from us, you can increase the visitors to your site which will eventually turn into a focused traffic. The boost in the visitors will bring in more comments for your images and content. The comments form a significant way through which you add on customers. The more Instagram followers you have will reflect positively on the popularity that your product and brand gains. The conversion factor is hence very efficient and profitable when you buy cheap Instagram likes and followers. Accordingly, a better reputation and trustworthiness is well within your reach.
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:46:24 PM

Fast and cheap!
Thank you!

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
dota2boy (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:11:01 AM

Fast and cheap!
Thank you!
Thanks for your quick review;D

Why You should Buy Twitter Followers?
Businesses that do not find time to involve in the technicalities of making the Twitter page attractive and effective will benefit from our service greatly. We provide Twitter followers at the appropriate delivery time and also look for the feedbacks you receive. By using our service, you can be ensured of getting a big Twitter followers’ base. This will help you focus more on the other important aspects of business than worrying about the followers in Twitter.

We guarantee genuine Twitter followers when you buy from us. They will follow your tweets and also bring in hoards of legitimate followers. Making the tweets appealing and personalized so that they concentrate on your business and the vital updates will further boost the number of followers. Regular updates too are necessary to maintain the tempo. This will make your site dynamic that involves real and genuine followers who find your services reliable and attractive too.
cissrawk

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:24:36 AM

Vouch him for youtube views, i buy 2000 for $1 and it went really smooth and i got more views than expected.

dota2boy (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:26:39 AM

Thank you for the review Smiley !
MrCrank

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:32:41 AM

I guess you are new in this market right?  Grin
Millions of people are buying views and likes to make an initial boost for their videos without any problems from Youtube.
  • You get a better promotion of your video and ensure that it is more targeted and specific.
  • An increased number of views will make the video look appealing and authentic. It helps the video get more real views and likes
  • The views generated by us come from popular networks like Facebook, Twitter, SoundCloud, etc., making your page instantly popular. I can say those views are the combination of bots and real people

But only buying Youtube views is not good enough for your video. Your business can get good marketing for its products or brand only when the YouTube videos have considerable numbers of views and likes. Since it takes time to generate the sufficient number of likes you need, buying them from social media services is a good option. By having a high number of likes, your video will get a better ranking in the search engines. Buy YouTube likes from us at affordable rate and see your business take off in an astounding fashion.

Yes, I'm newbie in this market.
If can make boost video views without problems, I think is useful service!
When I create youtube channel, I will try it.

Do you have service for soundcloud?
dota2boy (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:38:55 AM

Yes I have. But Soundcloud is not one of the best selling services so I don't list it in the thread. You can check it out in my website if you need them
Soundcloud Plays $0.25/ 1k
Soundcloud Like $3.75/ 1k
Soundcloud Followers $4/ 1k
MrCrank

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:42:43 AM

Yes I have. But Soundcloud is not one of the best selling services so I don't list it in the thread. You can check it out in my website if you need them

Could you give vouch copy $1 please?
I will try and make review if will be all good.
I need only plays. Think your service will be popular here

I have signed up already.
dota2boy (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:48:06 AM

Could you give vouch copy $1 please?
I will try and make review if will be all good.
I need only plays. Think your service will be popular here
Added $1 on your balance.

There are 7/10 spots left for reviewing. Hurry up!  Grin
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: