Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:46:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New US law proposal will make all crypto illegal  (Read 6594 times)
MA3A (OP)

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

To Hash or not to Hash, that's what the question

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 05:21:40 AM

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/1241/text#toc-idea0e9489fc8f46379f95bb56c8bbbda5

https://youtu.be/izwKpotVQLw

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-14/you-wont-believe-stupid-new-law-against-cash-and-bitcoin

https://www.facebook.com/Qubex-Denver-Data-Recovery-473541326020759/ - accepting coins as payment
www.qubexdatarecovery.info Professional data recovery service for PHYSICALLY DAMAGED (broken) DEVICES: RAID0/RAID5/HYBRID RAID/SSD/HDD/FLASH DRIVE/CELLPHONE/, ALL OS, up to LEVEL 4, ISO-10 Clean room/ISO-100 hoods, Pro tools and know-how.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 05:25:04 AM

Use to be honest country they use to call it war department meaning they go to war then end war come home, now they go to war to some contry call it "defense".

I think they will outlaw crypto because America is "land of free" just like they did with poker and they will call the law something deceptive like their "defense" department probably call it "Freedom of Crypto" act...

I love how America has beat the Soviet Comunists in double speak and put them to shame.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Fatoshi

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:41:40 AM

Land of the free, my ass.
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:46:18 AM

It relates mostly to crossing the border with undeclared funds. It does not make cryptos illegal. It does expand civil forfeiture so the constitution can continue to be trampled on. Good think I'll be an EU citizen soon, maybe time to renounce my us citizenship.

Sex Video Chat VKcams.com

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:57:33 AM

the Soviet Comunists

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haymarket_affair

What have "soviets" to do with this "American Heritage"?

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 06:20:08 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 06:48:45 AM by benthach

nope, it not say anything about using bitcoin/cryptocurrency/digital currency is illegal. it illegal if you not declare it or use it illegally.
also know almost every parts of u.s government already recognized cryptocurrency as asset or other form of currency/asset.
don't forget everyone love the techs, included the u.s government them self.
if this bill is passed it mean nothing to the crypto world, if someone caught in this drama bill they would of just referred to irs who already said bitcoin classified as asset. it probably illegal in the use case kind of way, like funding terrorist using bitcoin, even fiat is illegal.

this poster have no clue of the bill and should delete or change the title of the post.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:25:05 AM

Well it's very good news for bitcoin holders as it will affect on bitcoin's popularity and value on the future.
Everything will be more anonymous and faster than using fiat but of course there will be disadvantage for example , terorist able to use bitcoin in more ways and variuous coin

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:31:43 AM

Well it's very good news for bitcoin holders as it will affect on bitcoin's popularity and value on the future.

This bill will make BTC illegal in USA, what is "good news" for BTC holders here?

2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 06:41:34 AM

It relates mostly to crossing the border with undeclared funds. It does not make cryptos illegal. It does expand civil forfeiture so the constitution can continue to be trampled on. Good think I'll be an EU citizen soon, maybe time to renounce my us citizenship.

That wont happen I'm citizen in Europe problem is American aggressive hate of freedom forces all their anti-citizen laws on everyone around the planet so Europe will just force their anti-freedom laws on us later. Whatever America hates (mainly freedom) they force it on other countries specially Europe.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
GRR

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:43:04 AM

It is not like they can stop the natural order of things. I do not think the demand will be reduced. It also didn't work in the era of prohibition. There will be workarounds until they join what they cannot fight. When they ban A, some thing called B will emerge and C is already in development. When they finally ban B it is time for C, etc. It is an illusion to think in a technologically advancing world to stop processes like decentralization and cryptography. Dinosaurs clinging to their power are afraid of losing it, but they are a dying race.
thesavoyard

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:43:52 AM

This bill will make BTC illegal in USA, what is "good news" for BTC holders here?
Bullshit, you will have to declare if you cross the border and own more than $10,000 worth of btc. It does nothing to make bitcoin illegal but does try to go after tax evaders and non-existant btc terrorists. It also expands the unconstitutional civil forfeiture. The US government takes your money without due process or standing.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:44:03 AM

I was thinking it was the disaster that happened in London and usa yesterday that is affecting the price of crypto currencies but from this news many Americans crypto currencies traders are selling off their coins and price of most of the coins has dropped over 25% now. Though another opportunity to buy cheap as this law is norgratal
thesavoyard

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:45:52 AM

I was thinking it was the disaster that happened in London and usa yesterday that is affecting the price of crypto currencies but from this news many Americans crypto currencies traders are selling off their coins and price of most of the coins has dropped over 25% now. Though another opportunity to buy cheap as this law is norgratal

This law has no effect on price, fucking read before commenting. It does nothing to legal holders and you would be required to declare what you own over $10,000 when crossing the boarder.

2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 06:46:49 AM

It is not like they can stop the natural order of things. I do not think the demand will be reduced. It also didn't work in the era of prohibition. There will be workarounds until they join what they cannot fight. When they ban A, some thing called B will emerge and C is already in development. When they finally ban B it is time for C, etc. It is an illusion to think in a technologically advancing world to stop processes like decentralization and cryptography. Dinosaurs clinging to their power are afraid of losing it, but they are a dying race.

Check this video about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd8WoAeifkM

I do think when they ban it the prices will plunge because most citizens are brainwashed just look at poker, this will be similar when USA banned poker for their citizens.

Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:59:16 AM

Quote me where it says the bill will make Bitcoin illegal.
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 07:04:53 AM

It will be like your other law where you haras your citizens living abroad making them declare everything they own have etc threatening them with jail why many don't go overseas also banks will not let american's open accounts this will be the same epople will keep BTC under 10000 fiat scared to cross the border and when they fill out those forms they are alreading comiting a crime i reads omewhere that thousend of american's put in jail every year for filling out correctly the tax or mortage form but so many papers prosecutor finds "crime" that is why your "land of the free" has more prisinors in jail then china (the hole planet has less prisoners).

I wish America goes back to republic like it use to be the real land of free and leave fascist policy to other countries. My wish for American's is to discover freedom once again AND LEAVE BITCOIN ALONE!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:08:25 AM

Do You see "detailing a strategy to interdict and detect prepaid access devices, digital currencies, or other similar instruments, at border crossings and other ports of entry for the United States;"

Interdiction of digital currencies is not about control of them.

Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:14:03 AM

Do You see "detailing a strategy to interdict and detect prepaid access devices, digital currencies, or other similar instruments, at border crossings and other ports of entry for the United States;"

Interdict:
intercept and prevent the movement of (a prohibited commodity or person).
"army efforts to interdict enemy supply shipments"

Also, world is not USA. USA sucks, there are far more better countries where you can live.

Yeah, it is about you declaring at border.

Good luck scanning my brain for 24 word seed hehehe
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 07:36:37 AM

Interdict:
intercept and prevent the movement of (a prohibited commodity or person).
"army efforts to interdict enemy supply shipments"

Also, world is not USA. USA sucks, there are far more better countries where you can live.

Yeah, it is about you declaring at border.

Good luck scanning my brain for 24 word seed hehehe

>>>Also, world is not USA. USA sucks, there are far more better countries where you can live.<<<

Ha ha, but America has dozens of aircraft carries and loves to use them! Maybe Russia can say %^#$@#$ you America but eventually they will even force Russia to do what they are told, just give it some years!

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:14:05 AM

This law has no effect on price, fucking read before commenting. It does nothing to legal holders and you would be required to declare what you own over $10,000 when crossing the boarder.

So people who don't travel much are safe?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print