Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:44:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New US law proposal will make all crypto illegal  (Read 6594 times)
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:09:00 AM

There is an expansion of the search and seizure there from the last mention, but, guess what, if the government is looking for a reason to seize your wallets, then that is because you have done something pretty damn wrong to get there.  These regulations are not created so that the police can ride up and down the street and randomly ask for a person's crypto wallet for a quick look.

I guess your America is way better then my country, in my country they put you on the list for no reason sometimes at random or sometimes because you critisized the governement (in my country they consider that you did something wrong) and then when they search you they can alsways find something to put you in jail that is why they make 1000s of regulations. . Our ex president said once i can put any anomy away because i can always find what he did wrong!

But again your America is fair not like my country where everybody has "done something wrong"

America is far from fair and you don't have to do anything wrong for them to seize your money. That's what civil forfeiture is, it illegally circumvents due process.

aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:28:20 AM

This was due to happen.

The bill is probably going to be passed to be honest. Because the government is just a bunch of central bank supporters as we all know because although the Fed is supposed to be an independent bank, it is just controlled by the government.

There is an expansion of the search and seizure there from the last mention, but, guess what, if the government is looking for a reason to seize your wallets, then that is because you have done something pretty damn wrong to get there.  These regulations are not created so that the police can ride up and down the street and randomly ask for a person's crypto wallet for a quick look.

I guess your America is way better then my country, in my country they put you on the list for no reason sometimes at random or sometimes because you critisized the governement (in my country they consider that you did something wrong) and then when they search you they can alsways find something to put you in jail that is why they make 1000s of regulations. . Our ex president said once i can put any anomy away because i can always find what he did wrong!

But again your America is fair not like my country where everybody has "done something wrong"

America is far from fair and you don't have to do anything wrong for them to seize your money. That's what civil forfeiture is, it illegally circumvents due process.

Yep. Especially anything relating to crypto. Look at BurtW, his home got raided because he traded p2p with bitcoin.

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:09:49 PM

Think of this like transferring your bank balance to a new bank altogether and getting to keep the account number. Really annoying.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:10:50 PM

There is pressure from the government to avoid Bitcoin, but that is it, just normal, everyday, pissed off government stuff, not the Nazi attack that you guys to portray.

Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:07:31 PM

Depending on the wallets being used, add the term "sweep" to your software vocabulary for crypto wallets.  It is under a different tab than "import" in some case and may say "sweep addresses" or keys of even wallets.  This is just another term for basically the same thing, but it implies that the Bitcoin data is from a totally unrelated piece of software and is easier to please. 
Paquarium ICO

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 05:12:02 PM

this information was useful
richardfisk

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:48:27 PM

so what? they will never ever know that I am using cryptocurrencies because I will never ever talk about the cryptos in front of any government people or those have the authority to make this stupid law. Damn. Crypto will always exist on this beautiful planet and no way it can be fucked up by the government

kittycat54448

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:56:11 PM

Wow. hope it won't happen.
Mikaelxiong

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:01:06 PM

Is there a crypto lobbyist?  Andreas M. Antonopoulos help?
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:05:43 PM

I guess if United make new laws that would make all illegal crypto then the American Government was looking for a reason to grab your purse, then it's because you've done something quite which one to get there. This rule is not created so that the police can go up and down the street and randomly asked someone for a glimpse of the crypto wallet. then when they find You they can always find something to put you in jail that's why they make 1000s of regulations, then it is reasonable only if the United State's much better put a be of good Wink
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 08:16:05 PM

I guess if United make new laws that would make all illegal crypto then the American Government was looking for a reason to grab your purse, then it's because you've done something quite which one to get there. This rule is not created so that the police can go up and down the street and randomly asked someone for a glimpse of the crypto wallet. then when they find You they can always find something to put you in jail that's why they make 1000s of regulations, then it is reasonable only if the United State's much better put a be of good Wink

Hay Congressmen and Senators make 1000's of regulations every year agains those "free" americans so if someone is against me I can put him in jail and if someone has something I want I can take it for them based on those regulations. I'm sick of these American's thinking they can have their freedom. And by the way I'm tired of these crypto bitcoin nuts i need you to put them in Gitmo (use the Freedom act).

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:23:44 PM

Americas also banned cocaine and MDMA but every kid on each street corner is selling. Imagine them trying to "Ban" cryptocurrencies. HA

Campaign Manager (2018)
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:28:51 PM

Americas also banned cocaine and MDMA but every kid on each street corner is selling. Imagine them trying to "Ban" cryptocurrencies. HA

How the fuck would they even begin to try to enforce this law?...

What a joke haha

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:40:27 PM

It relates mostly to crossing the border with undeclared funds. It does not make cryptos illegal. It does expand civil forfeiture so the constitution can continue to be trampled on. Good think I'll be an EU citizen soon, maybe time to renounce my us citizenship.

That wont happen I'm citizen in Europe problem is American aggressive hate of freedom forces all their anti-citizen laws on everyone around the planet so Europe will just force their anti-freedom laws on us later. Whatever America hates (mainly freedom) they force it on other countries specially Europe.

It is not like did you say,we dont have FACTA,ACTA in Europe,whatever to say about Europe there s very strong citzenship movement,if you are from USA i can tell you Europe is continent not country,sorry there are some people in USA what think Europe is some country.To do anything in EU all 28EU contries have to agree,no way here

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jnow

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:42:40 PM

How the fuck would they even begin to try to enforce this law?...

What a joke haha

My thought exactly. It's not like you're crossing the border with with a bag full of cash.

These politicians are not only computer illiterate but also incredibly stupid.  Grin

Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:42:42 AM

Not surprise with this one since, many banks are not in favor with crypto. But i believe one day this will be revised since crypto is good help to the society.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
doug_ie8

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:10:48 AM

trying to ban something that's decentralized and community driven is like trying to ban the sun from coming out... US lawmakers gone crazy Undecided
lonelygrimm

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:16:57 AM

I think there is nothing wrong with the regulation in your link, i read the comments in that video too and i think there is no problem as long we not exchange more than around 10.000$, especially for foreign visitors. The government just want to play safe, avoid money laundring that's very trending , that's it, but in the end every criminals smarter and one step ahead them, and again this is crypto, it's almost impossible to trace every transaction.

KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:39:46 PM

How will they make it Illegal . the US Government Taxed Cryptocurrency.
i think they are not satisfy about how much they earn from crypto tax.
maybe because of the Fast Changes at the Price of the each Crypto and
can't Estimate the Right Tax for it. 

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:39:44 AM

It’s only a proposal. USA is one of the top countries where Bitcoin is accepted. I am pretty sure that they won’t go for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: