Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:22:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening ? = all coins down by 20 to 35 %  (Read 4354 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:00:16 AM

Any incoming nuclear war ? Or any worldwide bad news that we should know ? WTF ? ahahaha
It's a worldwide problem even stock markets are also in bloody week. But I can see now that bitcoin is already on a comeback from $2,170+ it is now at $2,445 so we will see it very soon the price will be back at $2,700 and will be trying to break the wall of $3k. Just be patient and don't panic people.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:46:50 AM

Nothing is found specific. As most of the digital currency value has begun to decline, it's surely an fall to the entire group of people who have been depending upon the cryptocurrency. Hope this regain in a short.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:55:30 AM

go back about 2 weeks in the altcoin board and look through the topics that were posted then. with the subject "altcions are in a bubble, be careful". and you'll see what the reason for all these drops are!

lol , it means = best buying opportunity , VERY cheap coins , i'm buying ETC and ETH

good luck. because to me it seems more like the start of the dump of these two. and also pretty soon all the ICO funds will be released to their owners and they won't hesitate to dump it specially since they are seeing the drop and wouldn't want to lose anything.

Thanks for your kind advice Smiley
I'm glad i didn't follow it , i bought ETC/BTC this morning and i  already made 1,000 $ profit , and still holding it Smiley

Of course for long term investment i will keep my capital in btc , but for short term trading : ETC/BTC is making me high daily profits

can you explain how?
here is what i see based on time of your post compared to times on the chart from bittrex, both of them are in my local time.
i'm just trying to understand how you bought ETC in the morning of 15th and made $1000 profit and price has been dropping all that particular day

also the biggest profit was 8.5% from June 13 the very bottom to June 14 the very top!
and to make 0.4347BTC profit you should have bought at that very bottom and sold at that very top. and have invested >5.11BTC
so your timing and prices don't match each other!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 07:59:27 AM

Any incoming nuclear war ? Or any worldwide bad news that we should know ? WTF ? ahahaha
I don't think there is any incoming nuclear war, just that bitcoin and crypto currency in general has gotten to the level that it reacts to world events both positive and negative events. I believe this happened as a result of the attack that happened in United State of America and the fire outbreak in London which I think makes many trader to stay away from the market.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:00:40 AM

lol , it means = best buying opportunity , VERY cheap coins , i'm buying ETC and ETH
It is simple just like that , but still really hard to put a buy position while you are in fear.
Fear to see the price and the market free fall deeper than the current down price.
It could be keep dropping more than 50% or even more noone know right? Just always make a backup funds when you want to do this.
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:23:58 AM

It is simple just like that , but still really hard to put a buy position while you are in fear.
Fear to see the price and the market free fall deeper than the current down price.
It could be keep dropping more than 50% or even more noone know right? Just always make a backup funds when you want to do this.
Well, I ussually use 50% Balance to buy altcoin and trading everyday, but hold 50% for wait the price on market down all. Just wait and I can take profit 10-50% after that. I think in one week maybe have 1 or 2 times breakdown price all, and just wait that for buying cheap price Smiley
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:33:22 PM

This is the reason why altcoins and bitcoins is down you can check here: http://www.coindesk.com/sea-red-top-10-cryptocurrencies-see-steep-declines-market-turns/ . This is the good time to buy altcoins and bitcoins at lower price
The highlight of the article is this:
All in all, the development comes hours after traders reported preparing for a correction as the market's recent upward momentum slowed, and weeks after many had begun sounding the alarm that the market had become wildly divorced from fundamentals.

As such, speculation is high that this correction might only be the beginning of more declines.

What it really implies is that the market have long been overpriced and overbought and drop in price had been long coming. All the same, it is nothing uncommon to see market react in such manner. as a matter of fact, savvy traders have been waiting for a time like this, when coins become cheaper to buy again.
bc-eman

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:58:43 PM

haha! Nice chart!  Cheesy  Grin The only problem with the chart is that you can only label it in retrospect.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:21:11 PM

I dont think that the main coins are down, you can see that ETH, ETC AND DASH all are all time high only their is a profit booking in BTC but it is also recovering.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:14:49 PM

I dont think that the main coins are down, you can see that ETH, ETC AND DASH all are all time high only their is a profit booking in BTC but it is also recovering.

Last time I checked Poloniex, all coins are in the green color. And it looks like they are already recovering from the said crashed. With regards to the crashing, we can only speculate things like the bitmain statement that may have contributed to the fall of the market price. But good thing though, it was only short lived.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
espante

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:18:19 PM

Thats the thing in fiat everything lost out when bitcoin had its correction. The simple matter of fact is that when bitcoin goes down in fiat terms, nearly all altcoins also lose because their biggest trade volume is done in bitcoin.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:29:30 PM

I would say don't panic and hold your coins, or if you can just buy some more. I will sure by some ETH, because I really think they will continue going up in the long term. I would by some more BTC as well, but I will wait a little longer. I think buying alt coins is more profitable right now.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:40:45 PM

I guess it just panic selling because bitcoin price fall down, i saw some altcoin not getting down even bitcoin price fall down. Not need to panic and stay cool to keep your altcoin
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:43:00 PM

Just zoom out on the charts, for monthly or more and you will find that even in 25/30% deeps many coins are still very hypped. Dont know if they will hold the value or just burst the bubble, but the profits keeps coming in ALMOST all the time.
For a disclaimer im holding without profit Bestchain coin, pivx, and litcoin.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:49:12 AM

It just speculation, sometimes because of news or weekend. The price going down is the best way to find where's to point we can buy again, that's fact. No way the price will always comes up, so you should thank you for other people who make the price go down. Maybe you replace all your money into one coin, so when the price going down you are panic. Don't worry, juat wait and see price action and prepare to sell. Just calm down and have a nice day.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:09:43 AM

This is easy corrections because price of bitcoin down.
after this, price of alts down too..
don't worry, because bitcoin rise soon and will be ok.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1162

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:13:36 PM

It is not a hard concept, you made up the fact to support whatever you are trying to convince people of or to just start a thread because people can't just NOT be doing something.   All exchanges show about 50/50 price up and down and they showed the same thing at the time of your posting. 

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:16:26 PM

It is not a hard concept, you made up the fact to support whatever you are trying to convince people of or to just start a thread because people can't just NOT be doing something.   All exchanges show about 50/50 price up and down and they showed the same thing at the time of your posting. 

Perhaps next time your drama queen need to not be bored can be less "concrete" and the BS will not be that obvious. I love the use of the word "all" that nearly every time locks in a lie.  There are very few "all" statements that can be made and are not basically wrong. 
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:19:48 PM

That is one of those words packed with danger, like "just", the single word that has the uncanny ability to make a person feel that their wrongdoing is not that bad...."I was JUST trying to help..." or whatever, because self-justification has a sound, it is "just".
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:22:22 PM

I don't think so... Hihihi.... All of altcoins down by 20 up to 35% because of bitcoins price goes down too
i think that the causes the altcoins down, traders safe their coins in fiat money, and dump of altcoins are good
due to that is time to buy altcoins cheap, and the price is rebounce right now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: