Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:08:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exhange  (Read 265 times)
Welshmaiden (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:54:45 AM

I am new to bitcoin and have only recently started to buy. I am at the moment buying through coinbase. Twice this week I have tried to buy bit coin through coinbase. Whilst the price has been dropping. To my great disappointment it appears that when prices are dropping or going higher then it is practicallly impossible to make a purchase. I have a feeling that this would be the case if you where trying to sell. Does anyone know of a better way that I can purchase bitcoin from here in the uk. As clearly coinbase is not up to the job. I've only been buying bitcoin a week. How can you possibly grow your bitcoin if you can't buy when price is down or sell when the price is up. I am only abl to buy in small amounts at the moment. So it's needs to be something easy until I can finally build up to owning my first bitcoin.  Tia

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:57:37 AM

I am new to bitcoin and have only recently started to buy. I am at the moment buying through coinbase. Twice this week I have tried to buy bit coin through coinbase. Whilst the price has been dropping. To my great disappointment it appears that when prices are dropping or going higher then it is practicallly impossible to make a purchase. I have a feeling that this would be the case if you where trying to sell. Does anyone know of a better way that I can purchase bitcoin from here in the uk. As clearly coinbase is not up to the job. I've only been buying bitcoin a week. How can you possibly grow your bitcoin if you can't buy when price is down or sell when the price is up. Tia

Very hard to say,many peoples lose this coins in coinbase and other exchanges,no trusted exchanges at this time here.

How to lose $8k worth of bitcoin in 15 minutes with Verizon and Coinbase:
https://medium.com/@CodyBrown/how-to-lose-8k-worth-of-bitcoin-in-15-minutes-with-verizon-and-coinbase-com-ba75fb8d0bac
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:09:35 AM

I am new to bitcoin and have only recently started to buy. I am at the moment buying through coinbase. Twice this week I have tried to buy bit coin through coinbase. Whilst the price has been dropping. To my great disappointment it appears that when prices are dropping or going higher then it is practicallly impossible to make a purchase. I have a feeling that this would be the case if you where trying to sell. Does anyone know of a better way that I can purchase bitcoin from here in the uk. As clearly coinbase is not up to the job. I've only been buying bitcoin a week. How can you possibly grow your bitcoin if you can't buy when price is down or sell when the price is up. I am only abl to buy in small amounts at the moment. So it's needs to be something easy until I can finally build up to owning my first bitcoin.  Tia

Yes even I have heard of this problem, I am not really sure what's causing this, normally I have been using coinbase.com and I like it but with the fork coming I will have to shift my coins, so would advise you to do the same, then if you want to buy coins you could buy it here from many trusted members. The only issue it could be this they will charge some % over the prev price, always look at their past transactions before you make a decision, you could use localbitoin, it is risky if a transaction goes sour you can do nothing about it. Best is to buy from here from trusted members.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:11:40 AM

Polo s been my number 1 choice even though they do have some issues with scaling up recently, due to huge influx of users. Issues re mainly related to support being a bit slow.

I also like Bittrex, a bit lower volume but no problem with them so far whatsoever.

I hear liqui.io s trying to build something nice and possibly introduce margin lending/funding. If they do, will try to use that one as well.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
pangerankecil

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:42:45 AM

I think poloniex is a good trading site for trading, but I only see Bittrex trading so much better for trading maybe you can go here https://bittrex.com/Home/Markets to do Altcoin buying and selling.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:48:07 AM

First look at which coin you would like to make exchange/trading, the best place to see the stats about a coin is the coinmarketcap and there you can find also where that coin is listed in which exchange is it listed, in this way you can see which exchange has the largest volume and go for them. Currently poloniex is the first one, then bittrex, liqui, yobit etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: