Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:16:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO ? Is it worth it ?  (Read 1980 times)
Cryptocb

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:28:45 AM

They are so many ICO live in selling, base on the pre sale and main sale prize are little difference, and every creator of each sale will like to maintain the ICO prize as the minimum amount on Trading exchange, after a period of time, it we raise to a higher value than the ICO prize, which will be profited to investors
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:32:15 AM

Can anyone inform me a little on the ICO market ? Basically it's an investment that can bring profit or not bring anything, this part is clear.
I would like to know if there are any trusted ICO's out there and not just the regular runners with the investments.
Has anyone here had any substantial succes with any ICO ? Like you invested in some ICO when the shares were costing close to nothing and now to be worth a lot ?

Since you are the one who will invest conduct your own research about it because there are a lot of good ICO with a good future some of them is not able to reach the target so somehow failed but there are projects that is not good that much but get a successful ICO .
aehsj

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:43:28 AM

Investing in a promising ICO project will bring you a lot of money, but investing in a scam may make you lose all your money. So whether the ICO is worth it depends on whether you have chosen the right ICO project.
aehsj

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:51:20 AM

Investing in a promising ICO project will bring you a lot of money, but investing in a scam may make you lose all your money. So whether the ICO is worth it depends on whether you have chosen the right ICO project.
Casmiro

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:52:18 AM

in fact each person certainly has their own strategies in order to divide its assets. may indeed be a bitcoin is a promising investment. But still the risk is very large. For this reason many people end up choosing to divide their assets in sections. For example, take part in the ICO project or also buy altcoin. And I think ICO is the right choice to invest.
Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

ICO isn't worth for me because every time I invest new altcoins I do wait for them to bump on crypto exchanges and be listed on coinmarketcap.com because most of the time crypto exchange price values are cheaper than ICO price values.
I had invested on my favorite altcoins like Oyster Pearl PRL and Oyster Shell SHL.

Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:42:10 PM

You will earn higher returns of investment if you do know the ICOs that you're investing because not all of them will succeed, hit coin exchanges and listed on coinmarketcap.com.
But in my personal reasons, I do invest only on new altcoins on crypto exchanges and more especially when they are being listed on coinmarketcap.com

yerger

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

This time, ICO is still worth and many people have been success with investing in ICO. But there is many SCAM ICO that just steal your money and many ICO just fail in the middle way.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:00:21 PM

Very few ICOs worth investing, most of the ICOs can be considered as scam because they try to create a hype, and sell their tokens at any price they like because there is no regulation, no certainty.

hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:01:54 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 02:29:48 PM by hastag_80

Can anyone inform me a little on the ICO market ? Basically it's an investment that can bring profit or not bring anything, this part is clear.
I would like to know if there are any trusted ICO's out there and not just the regular runners with the investments.
Has anyone here had any substantial succes with any ICO ? Like you invested in some ICO when the shares were costing close to nothing and now to be worth a lot ?

ICO is worth if you find out this is a good project development and profitable,especially if the product of that ICO is marketable and being usable in economic growth and social responsibilty,but if you go into the scammer project ICO all your effort of joining
in that campaign become worthless,especially now that mostly some coming out ICO project  now  is scamming.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:26:22 AM

I would say that ICO doesn't worth it.
IT is betterto buy good coins after they go to any exchanges, as usually there its price is less then ICO price.
bitcoinforus

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:43:06 AM

I would say that ICO doesn't worth it.
IT is betterto buy good coins after they go to any exchanges, as usually there its price is less then ICO price.

Yes, you are right! Recently, such a trend that the price at the exit after ICO on the exchange falls and not to risk much and not to freeze your capital for a long time should adhere to this strategy!
I participate in ICO on pre sale with good bonuses up to 55% to be exact not in a minus!
Vova.vova

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:22:23 PM

Personally I use ICO Vireo and think that this ICO is the best!I have very big profits and a lot of new useful knowledge. I recommend Vireo for everyone!Check it!
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:38:08 PM

Maximum ICO is just nothing. The ICO industry becoming rubbish day by day. I don't know why people invest in every or maximum ICO Project. I mean seriously?! Everyone needs to research more than 6 months before investing in any ICO! Yes, really it is. Some ICO become successful and then they distribute their coins and they listed on some exchanges and then their Job Finished! It is not an actual purpose for ICO! There is a little ICO who has products, future working plan. Not only in website or roadmap, They really follow their Future plan aka Roadmap.

At this moment, I think XYO has the good future plan. That's why I have worn their signature to support this project. And, then Yumerium, Localcoinswap can be hit ICO and they have also good future purpose. Maximum ICO can fail but there has many good ICO running now. So, Please Research before investing in any project. Please don't Spend your money for nothing. Good Luck Everyone

hanson.field

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

Not all ico mate are worth it, some of them are scam but ico is a good way to get some coin with a less and discounted amount on it compare to buy in exchanges. The thing there is just wisely the ico you think are good to jnvest in, make some research about on it so that you wont be scam Smiley
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:24:59 PM

Every ICO is worth it, you just need to study more about the project and the team.
investing in any ICO can give you more money or lose some.
it is the investors responsibility for that.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄