Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:58:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quark the best performance against bitcoin today wtf?  (Read 407 times)
motueka (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:28:43 AM

I thought this one was dead, then i see it on Coinmarketcap showing a massive gain this week, then I find a new website called qrknet.info with wallet updates etc.

My old wallet stopped working back around december 2013 and has shown no balance ever since.

Anyone here been able to do the wallet upgrade and see their old balances again?

I havent been able to yet. any help would be much appreciated.

Really want to know what happened here....nothing happens for 3 years and then this?

Cheers
Steve

inimitable777

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:47:17 PM

never come back to this scam coin
motueka (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:01:39 PM

Depends how you look at it I guess...this coin has been around a long time and is number 148 on coinmarketcap at the moment. True...its done nothing for more than 3 years, but looks to be making a possible comeback....something is going on....

Quark was my first big lesson in crypto back 2012 or 2013...sold off most of my bitcoin to buy it lol....and when the price crashed I think I bought more...

Put me off cryptos for a long time I can tell you...

Cheers
Steve

motueka (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:18:47 AM

What the hell? Its now up to rank 117 on coinmarketcap. does anyone know what is going on? Any other quarkers out there?
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:30:40 AM

What the hell? Its now up to rank 117 on coinmarketcap. does anyone know what is going on? Any other quarkers out there?
Just another shitcoin gets pumped by those are trying to get the more profit through made the newbies feeling panic. I will never try to give any consideration for this one. This coin is unfamiliar in our community
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: