Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:06:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum mining with ubuntu help!  (Read 349 times)
chalisturk (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:57:47 AM

I have 6 MSI rx570 card and asus z270p motherboard
Here is the problem I can't see all cards in windows platform

if I turn on the above 4g decoding in windows, system fall into eror an restart windows again and again

My 6 card works simplemining.net right now so motherboard seems to be support 6 card
but I want to install ubuntu and works all my cards in there I think ubuntu is much easier and painless than windows

I tried install ubuntu and drivers but I can't set some overclock definitions and fan speed.

What is your suggestions can you help me ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kjs

Activity: 188
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:04:08 AM

if I turn on the above 4g decoding in windows, system fall into eror an restart windows again and again

My 6 card works simplemining.net right now so motherboard seems to be support 6 card
but I want to install ubuntu and works all my cards in there I think ubuntu is much easier and painless than windows

I tried install ubuntu and drivers but I can't set some overclock definitions and fan speed.

Obtain a copy of EthOS from gpuShack and use that, it supports overclocking and will be better than Windows, and easier than configuring Ubuntu Linux yourself.
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:24:32 AM

Obtain a copy of EthOS from gpuShack and use that, it supports overclocking and will be better than Windows, and easier than configuring Ubuntu Linux yourself.

damn, just looked it up and it's not cheap
kjs

Activity: 188
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:24:06 PM

damn, just looked it up and it's not cheap

It's only $39 USD which is cheaper than Windows and its worth the money.  You pay for what you get (and don't get)..  Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: