Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:04:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ahoolee presale - first search engine for online shopping!  (Read 13231 times)
Ahooleeman (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 08:17:49 PM

there is any roadmap that show how the commpany will get data from stores around the world, the question is, this search site will work in US and Europe anytime soon?

We've already got information from 26 European stores, Amazon is in process and as soon as we'lll make a public launch in September, you'll see there USA, European, Chinese and lot's of others stores already! Till the April of 2018 we would get 50,000+ stores there.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:18:14 AM

Between Pre-ICO until ICO end,it will takes so long time, it's all would take near 9 - 10 months. I'm afraid my time isn't enough to see this  Shocked
Why is it so long dev? What's your plan to ride this project?
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 04:58:38 AM

Between Pre-ICO until ICO end,it will takes so long time, it's all would take near 9 - 10 months. I'm afraid my time isn't enough to see this  Shocked
Why is it so long dev? What's your plan to ride this project?

It doesn't mean we'll take money and go to development. I this 9 months you'll see in real time all new features. Put to 1B SKU and 50 000 stores at our search engine. Our blockchain and mining start. And you can use Ahoolee to search already. So why are you so sad?  Roll Eyes

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:36:30 AM

A good concept but why such a huge fund raiser is required for a product search engine?Your website mention Google,Facebook,bitcointalk creation years and compare it with Ahoolee in 2017 but these sites you mentioned never raised funds before their creation

It's a blatant scam attempt.

Google already does what OP claims to develop as you can search for products across thousands of retailers you just have to add the word "buy" into your query.

For example searching for "buy bitcoin logo socks" results in a shop with:

And there are already existing sites that search for what you want across multiple shops.

And using a separate search engine for buying stuff takes literally the same effort as using google and going to the source shop.

And other than the top shops like amazon or ebay, plenty of the small and middle ones don't follow their own stock closely so it might say they have 10 of an item in stock while they have none. And small shops might tell you they have everything in stock while they don't even have a warehouse, they just order what you order and after the wait they ship it to you for extra. Or just use fake prices to lure customer. Shops like this would spam a shopping exclusive search engine.

A service like this doesn't need its own token, nor should it ask for trucks of money. Yet even the pre-ICO for the main ICO seem to have an ICO.

And the name is even more ridiculous than google.
Main advantages of Ahoolee.com:
1. No products catalog - just search string;
2. automate parsing of all online shops on the internet;
3. product matching of products from different shops to one product card;
4. decentralized parsing, all prices store in blockchain (imagine all prices and price changes are open for all users);
5. products sell for AHC.

We think that there is no such project on the internet, don't you agree with us?

There's no need for such a service. Going to Aloohee.com or whatever and searching for a product would take the same effort to using google to get what you need and going to the source shop.

And it won't work. It will be a mess filled with false info and ignoring information like possibility of shipping to an address, warranty, coupons, etc.

And even if it would work, there's no reason to ask for so much money. It's bullshit.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 08:47:48 AM

There's no need for such a service. Going to Aloohee.com or whatever and searching for a product would take the same effort to using google to get what you need and going to the source shop.

And it won't work. It will be a mess filled with false info and ignoring information like possibility of shipping to an address, warranty, coupons, etc.

And even if it would work, there's no reason to ask for so much money. It's bullshit.

LOL, read other comments, you really think nobody need such a service? You're the only man who use Google to compare prices.

And about volume of money, we need $50M mostly for marketing. Do you know any cheep ways to make advertising worldwide? It's interesting to hear it.

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 10:43:19 AM

Gonna need that address, and links to all your team members social media and LinkedIn accounts.

Added social accounts at website. Thanks for your advice!

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 02:54:36 PM

And there are already existing sites that search for what you want across multiple shops.

Still waiting for examples  Huh

maifun

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:45:30 AM

Why do you think that your AHC will grow up so fast?
From 0.02 to 1.6 for half a year??
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:34:28 AM

they choose at what price to sell it during an ICO, so there is no need for it to grow,
but people can still choose to not buy it.

johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 11:49:29 AM

Wowww pre-sale in July 2017 and ICO implemented in April 2018, I think this is quite a long distance.
But good to introduce this project, with the existence of such a plan, it means the team really serious developer in running it. Good luck Dev.

there is something I want to ask,
What if the token is sold out during pre-sale?
Maybe ICO will not be done?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 02:12:51 PM

they choose at what price to sell it during an ICO, so there is no need for it to grow,

Yep, you are right.

We're sure that our business traction will be good and people would see it and that's why we believe, that we can increase price so high.
The other reason - I'm sure, that presale price is too low. Most projects going to ICO have only idea. We have a prototype, in September we'll have a public version and as soon as ICO is coming, we'll have a revenue! I think that's enough to grow so fast!

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 03:11:46 PM

Wowww pre-sale in July 2017 and ICO implemented in April 2018, I think this is quite a long distance.
But good to introduce this project, with the existence of such a plan, it means the team really serious developer in running it. Good luck Dev.

It's impossible.

We sell only 10,000,000 tokens during presale. And the full amount of 100,000,000 tokens will be issued. We also have $200,000 cap on presale. So in this case we can't sell all tokens during presale as you can see.

EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:39:45 PM

Yep, you are right.

We're sure that our business traction will be good and people would see it and that's why we believe, that we can increase price so high.
The other reason - I'm sure, that presale price is too low. Most projects going to ICO have only idea. We have a prototype, in September we'll have a public version and as soon as ICO is coming, we'll have a revenue! I think that's enough to grow so fast!

Why are you selling at that price if you think it's too low?

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 04:34:33 PM

Why are you selling at that price if you think it's too low?

It's a presale and it should be a low price, we think Smiley

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:54:00 PM

Watching this ANN for future update.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:31:42 PM

Interesting projects. Where today everyone likes to shopping online. This project provides an easy way for everyone to shopping. And summarize information about online shopping. So it can provide good market potential. With so easy to attract investors. Grin
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 08:29:16 PM

Interesting projects. Where today everyone likes to shopping online. This project provides an easy way for everyone to shopping. And summarize information about online shopping. So it can provide good market potential. With so easy to attract investors. Grin

Thanks a lot! Smiley

johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 12:17:13 AM

It's impossible.

We sell only 10,000,000 tokens during presale. And the full amount of 100,000,000 tokens will be issued. We also have $200,000 cap on presale. So in this case we can't sell all tokens during presale as you can see.

ups sorry, I think will sale all tokens in pre-sale, but just 10% of all tokens that will sale in pre-sale.
ok, I am understood, its good strategy in marketing. hopefully succes for ICO next year Dev, good luck

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 06:21:06 AM

ups sorry, I think will sale all tokens in pre-sale, but just 10% of all tokens that will sale in pre-sale.
ok, I am understood, its good strategy in marketing. hopefully succes for ICO next year Dev, good luck

Thanks! Hope you'll join us at presale Smiley

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 03:48:56 PM

We're pleased to announce the date of presale start! It will begin 03.07.2017 10:00 am (GMT+3) and last 1 week.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: