Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:47:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am looking for a member who wants to register patent for our universal game!  (Read 226 times)
lolingera (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 10:36:54 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 12:32:11 PM by lolingera

The game is described on the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1849667.0
So, i will try to conduct 4 campaigns to raise funds for witsie's universal strategy football game.
The avatar, signature, twitter and facebook campaigns to be run at the same time with crowdsale.
All funds that we collect would be used for to pay programmers and developers to bring the game online.
First to do is to find someone who will register patent and intellectual property at relevant authorities.
All contributions and payments will be converted in UFSG shares (stakes) and will live destiny with the game.
Why do I not register that game? It is because I am not registered at any national state, my ID is my IP.
I have not paypal nor passport. My address is email address! I have not mobile phone, I am on WiFi roof.
Our campaigns will last as long as allowed on forum. We shall install tickers and counters on googledocs,
so that every tweet and every post is counted and presented on account balance, and paid automatically
When withdrawal minimum is met, then money will be sent directly to your submitted wallet's address ...!
I think we have to avoid ranking for to have more time for working, as for us ranking is discrimination.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jako0203

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:24:52 PM

so do i need to invest here?
lolingera (OP)

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 02:39:48 PM

We will need a good avatar and use in all icons where we can or want. Universal Football Strategy Game! UFSG!
We have all to live with that game: some will invest some will program some will play, others will promote!
If me and you want to invest now, we do not know what address to use. We need holder of the game so we can finance him!
But, if you insist to invest, then go over my profile to my blog and invest in sportsbetting-working, it is interlinked with the game!
................................................. thanks

Jako0203

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:51:56 PM

We will need a good avatar and use in all icons where we can or want. Universal Football Strategy Game! UFSG!
We have all to live with that game: some will invest some will program some will play, others will promote!
If me and you want to invest now, we do not know what address to use. We need holder of the game so we can finance him!
But, if you insist to invest, then go over my profile to my blog and invest in sportsbetting-working, it is interlinked with the game!
................................................. thanks
i want to promote this game
lolingera (OP)

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 03:11:34 PM

Promote, game will have 10 levels. Players-users enter from level 1. Their teams (numbers, say 001243) play matches.
Season is long 6 days. One division of 24 teams needs 23 rounds, so that the matches are played every 6 hours daily.
On Sunday we compose the classifying tables and distribute rewards (profits) and we prepare all for the next season.
In order to create second level with one league of 24 teams we need 6 leagues at level 1, from which 4 are promoted!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: