Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 09:26:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AUTOMATED TRADING PLATFORM  (Read 337 times)
DKREBEL86 (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 101

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 10:38:00 AM

BTC

Hello, guys! This is my first post, I hope that you will be nice to me!

I have built a platform that makes automated trading and arbitrage between different exchanges like Poloniex, Bittrex and Gdax.

Before launching it I would collect some feedbacks from you, experienced altcoins holders.

The main features of the applications are:

- Does not hold your funds (you just need to provide your API, Secret, and passphrase from your accounts with exchanges)
- Users are able to teach to the automated trading systems about his/her own preferences like Risk assumed and Minimum profits expected by the trades
- Users can copy other traders in their strategies anonymously (so no risk of acts of revenge between traders  Cheesy )
- Users can gather all of their exchanges in only one solution

Also, would you give me some suggestions on the Exchanges you would like to gather from the very beginning? A the moment we are connected with Bittrex, Gdax, and Poloniex... We aim to add other 7 exchanges before the endo of September 2017.

Thanks a lot guys!!
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 10:41:35 AM

I wish you luck and if you can pull this off you will be very very rich! The problem i see is they will freeze funds when they see this movement going around or do other things to stop it. These exchanges are not fans of you profiting this way. Hopefully I'm wrong.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 10:41:51 AM

- Does not hold your funds (you just need to provide your API, Secret, and passphrase from your accounts with exchanges)

a very big NO to me, i've been burnt before when the bot got hacked and all my coins where traded to pump 1 shitcoin

DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 10:46:37 AM

I wish you luck and if you can pull this off you will be very very rich! The problem i see is they will freeze funds when they see this movement going around or do other things to stop it. These exchanges are not fans of you profiting this way. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Eehehehehe I hope it too! The thing is that the systems will trigger and execute orders from your accounts... so I do not think that the exchanges will be able to spot that (and moreover I will increase their profits too as they will collect more fees from their customers!).

Thank you for your feedback! I really appreciated it!
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 10:55:37 AM

a very big NO to me, i've been burnt before when the bot got hacked and all my coins where traded to pump 1 shitcoin

I see your point and, in fact, we are caring about securities since the beginning of our development. I hope that you will change idea and give us a trial in the future.... But thanks a lot for your feedback! really appreciated!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: