Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:56:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Encrypgen DNA token  (Read 14023 times)
bestofbritish96

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:37:47 PM

Can someone please upload whitepaper.. For some reason i cannot access one in the description....
THANK YOU!

try this link:  https://encrypgen.com/?thegem_news=encrypgen-report-on-spero-research
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bestofbritish96

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:41:13 PM

Assuming problems with ETH have been resolved, just a reminder that the $DNA token will list on a U.S customer friendly exchange this coming Friday 26th January in preparation for the launch of the portal next week at the London Genomic conference on the 30th/31st Jan.

The exchange could be Kucoin, Kraken, Polo or Bittrex nobody knows for sure.

bestofbritish96

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:58:59 AM

Update: it is looking likely that the new exchange is Kucoin and we should see an announcement between 5am and 7:30am UK GMT.

Rumour: $DNA will be one of the first tokens listed on the new OKEX south Korean exchange when it goes live.

https://twitter.com/CryptoOfKorea/status/956043652823945216
bestofbritish96

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:18:59 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 02:30:27 PM by bestofbritish96

The daily beast has done a piece on Encrypgen.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/startup-wants-to-sell-your-dna-for-cryptocurrency?via=twitter_page

1.1m twitter followers.

The live update from the good doctor, hosted live today on Facebook is now here:

https://www.facebook.com/Encrypgen/videos/402538746863241/

Un-official bullet summary from Phil (thanks Phil!)

- 2 new partners to be announced on Monday, with press releases coming out then. This incluces the ability to have your full genome sequenced.
- VC funding is ongoing and accelerating as the business is getting more and more attention
- Ben Kraus will be an advisor expanding Encrypgen's global connections
- More team members will be joining the company shortly
- Keen an eye on the website, this will have updates shortly, as well as potentially being improved further overall
- Coinmarketcap seems to have had some confusion on ciculating supply as company wallet was recently moved for an upcoming audit
- Everything is going well for the Festival of Genomics, with presentations streamed live through the facebook live page.
SoftCashCoin

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:23:39 PM

Now we need to show the demand for that coin.!
cryptoluke69

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:06:12 AM

Found this great project yesterday and bought some at 0.65 USD. It has made nice gains already and I expect it to rise even more today as it gets listed on a top20 exchange.

Also I must add that they have a very interesting technology here, will keep monitoring what the team has to offer in the future!
MrGrieves

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

Found this great project yesterday and bought some at 0.65 USD. It has made nice gains already and I expect it to rise even more today as it gets listed on a top20 exchange.

Also I must add that they have a very interesting technology here, will keep monitoring what the team has to offer in the future!

I bought it now at 0.96 USD, hope I wasn't late
bestofbritish96

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:50:17 AM

https://news.kucoin.com/en/encrypgen-dna-gets-list-on-kucoin/

"KuCoin is extremely proud to announce yet another great project coming to our trading platform. On January 26th , 2018  EncrypGen(token:DNA)will join our list of tradable tokens.

KuCoin traders will have access to DNA/BTC and DNA/ETH trading pairs upon listing.
Users can start depositing and withdrawals on KuCoin January 26th,  2018 at 18:00(UTC +8),and trading DNA on KuCoin January 26th , 2018 at 22:00(UTC +8)."
Goliath88

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

Somehow KuCoin did a mistake with the listing and the CV and DNA order book keeps getting swapped. I placed an sell order at a higher price and it sold for a ridiculous low price.

I wonder how KuCoin will compensate or make up for what happened here.
cryptoluke69

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:50:32 PM

Great news about Kucoin! @Goliath88 I believe the problem is sorted now on their exchange, right?

As this topic seems too quiet for coin of such potential value, many more information can be found on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/encrypgen/

This one has 10x potential for sure, if not 50x. The tech is great, excelent team, but we need a stronger community so more cryptofans will get to know about this awesome project.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:45:29 PM

Listing on KuCoin January 26 Shocked
https://coindar.org/en/event/encrypgen-dna-listing-on-kucoin-2422
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:25:13 AM

https://news.kucoin.com/en/encrypgen-dna-gets-list-on-kucoin/

"KuCoin is extremely proud to announce yet another great project coming to our trading platform. On January 26th , 2018  EncrypGen(token:DNA)will join our list of tradable tokens.

KuCoin traders will have access to DNA/BTC and DNA/ETH trading pairs upon listing.
Users can start depositing and withdrawals on KuCoin January 26th,  2018 at 18:00(UTC +8),and trading DNA on KuCoin January 26th , 2018 at 22:00(UTC +8)."

I see a great progress with Encrypgen now. Good exchanges and media promotion have done their work and the exchange rate of DNA tokens has grown significantly. This company have a bright future and big success.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
tazy

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:50:40 PM

OMG this coin started to move to the moon. Already x8-10 prices I see
payvnn

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:28:11 AM

I like the way Encrypgen's founder think, check out for DNA Token potential review (Vietnamese language).
bestofbritish96

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:45:50 PM

World first, DNA data being uploaded to the Encrypgen portal. Looks like the file size for a human Genome is approx 230mb.

https://twitter.com/Encrypted_Genes/status/957490201726717952

Expect Media exposure tomorrow ahead of the launch on Tuesday and Wednesday in London at the Festival of Genomics.

Some technical analysis:

https://twitter.com/cryptoboater/status/957757917297602562

Goliath88

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:03:59 PM

Somehow KuCoin did a mistake with the listing and the CV and DNA order book keeps getting swapped. I placed an sell order at a higher price and it sold for a ridiculous low price.

I wonder how KuCoin will compensate or make up for what happened here.

So far I have not heard back from the support. I wonder why noone is talking about it. It was a major glitch in their system and some people lost a lot of money.
juno77

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:08:26 PM

Hi, the website appears to be down for me. As a result I can't find out more information about your project..will this be fixed soon?
bestofbritish96

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:56:19 AM

Two new partnerships announced.

https://twitter.com/Encrypted_Genes/status/958267841630924800

1. Sequencing.com

https://enterprise.microsoft.com/en-us/industries/health/genomics/partners/

My take: These guys are already Microsoft partners and take data from the likes of 23andMe, Ancestry.com and the like and allow you to analyze it with apps provided by Sequencing themselves. It appears from the press release that Ancestry will be integrating the Encrypgen token directly onto their ecosystem. This could position Encrypgen as the DNA industry standard exchange token.

"That is the central goal of the partnership between Microsoft and Sequencing.com, a platform that allows users to store, analyze and share their genetic information. Simply put, the platform enables individuals to upload their genetic information — generated via Helix, 23andMe, Veritas, Ancestry.com, National Geographic, HLI or any other source — to Sequencing.com and use their personal information in health and wellness powered by Microsoft's cloud."

2. Genomics Personalized Health

https://genomicspersonalizedhealth.com/

My take: These guys are into the more higher end full genome sequencing whereas 23andMe are more into looking at specific parts of your DNA. Personally for me this is what I was waiting for as it opens up the gateway to paying a little more $$$ to have my full DNA analyzed and assessed. Again my assumption is that the partnership will allow for this data to be directly uploaded via the Encrypgen Token from GPH.

ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:24:57 AM

more details about this project,update us
bestofbritish96

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:04:12 PM

Picture of executives at the soft-launch in London.

Screenshot of the beta-test Encrypgen web-portal which is currently being used by a closed circle of testers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: