Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:57:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - best investment ever? what are your doubts?  (Read 1533 times)
google98 (OP)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:56:11 PM

hey,

im a iota supporter because i really like its idea, spirit, team and existing usecases and especially the big companies supporting it.

i have made a video to counter some doubts and fears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-uzzNocgvk

if you think iota is scam, please post your opinion below without fuding- i would just like to know and maybe help with some worries Smiley

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:04:48 PM

i usually never follow any of the altcoins apart from their charts because i believe that is the only thing i need to know since i am just an investor!

for IOTA i see it has only been alive on exchange for 2 days and only on bitfinex for some reason. and in this 2 days it has already dropped ~43%

i don't know about anybody else but i prefer to get in when price is either rising or showing signs of rise.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
google98 (OP)

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:10:53 PM

for IOTA i see it has only been alive on exchange for 2 days and only on bitfinex for some reason. and in this 2 days it has already dropped ~43%

after ico, tokens were traded ofc and on NXT AssetExchange for months. then there was an own slack channel trading established which worked really fine.

IOTA would have been on Polo and Kraken if they had managed to integrate it in time. now it is on their priority list and should be listed soon.

The fact that it went down on bitfinex is mainly due to their problems in integrating the new architecture, but the problem has been solved today and price is already recovering (still red as most of the alts due to btc crash)

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:18:35 PM

if you think iota is scam, please post your opinion below without fuding- i would just like to know and maybe help with some worries Smiley

So far is just a bubble. Yesterday was 500 times higher then was the ICO price. Eventually will get worth as much revenue will bring.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:33:22 PM

hey,

im a iota supporter because i really like its idea, spirit, team and existing usecases and especially the big companies supporting it.

i have made a video to counter some doubts and fears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-uzzNocgvk

Nice video, dude! I also trust in IOTA))
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:59:01 AM

I think yes IOTA is good instrument of investment for long time because IOTA Foundation hires world leading cryptographic company CYBERCRYPT to audit and assist in the evolvement of the lightweight cryptographic primitive Curl. https://t.co/yyi2xnwic0 it will makes the investors to be more believe in IOTA because IOTA be more transparant and decentralize many people can participate into the control of IOTA's development, in my personal mind i am not doubt in IOTA but doesn't mean it is suggesting of investment for the other people on here.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:00:28 AM

But last 24h IOTA shows not good results. Do you have ideas about next few days?
lamby

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:04:47 AM

I believe in iota. The task ahead of them is enormous but i guess they are equal to the task.

IOTA will only be appreciated in a few years time from now. Definitely not today
woas4

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:05:47 AM

I'm more of a blockchain than tangle kind of guy, that's why im staying away from IOTA for now. I think they should work on their wallet before anything else, because right now it's pretty brad and unintuitive to use.

deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:12:34 AM

But last 24h IOTA shows not good results. Do you have ideas about next few days?

Do not sacrifice the long term profitability based on the result of last 24 hours. IOTA will show result after a year or two.

By the way nice video Smiley I am one of the believers as well. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: