Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:55:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The next rise of BTC will come.. which ALT will profit the most out of it?  (Read 450 times)
gamer455 (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:08:52 PM

Which Altcoin will be the next big thing for the next days to come when BTC stops falling?
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 03:21:37 PM

I'm betting on a few coins one is Tesla (TES)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Gyro

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:30:45 PM

I would buy all the top coins but only if they also crashed alot. I would also buy coins in development like waves, lisk, arc etc.. Personally I would stay away from shitcoins like the above poster mentioned.

google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:32:29 PM

iota - big partnerships are about to be unveiled.

all scam? then have a look at the projects history and the persons involved.
they kept word and this - together with the partnerships already established - makes me confident Smiley

Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 03:36:21 PM

There many coins I have my eye on. Tattoo coin Rad.io allion nobt. There are many around thst loompromisinf and so far I have profited in what I have invested in take a few minor loses along the way. Its an exciting time for altcoins. Just sucks btc price dropped so much Sad

crypto98

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:41:20 PM

I would buy all the top coins but only if they also crashed alot. I would also buy coins in development like waves, lisk, arc etc.. Personally I would stay away from shitcoins like the above poster mentioned.

Did you mean ARK because while ARC(ArcticCoin) is pretty cheap I never heard about it at all? If you meant ARC please tell me what's the deal with this coin.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:42:05 PM

Which Altcoin will be the next big thing for the next days to come when BTC stops falling?
I am still believe in ethereum will be increasing value because ethereum be supported by corporations, investors and other, ethereum has becomed the most popular of altcoins in the future ethereum will be more popular and ethereum's price increase, it has good innovations than other altcoins include the most big marketcap be compared with another altcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: