Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 03:40:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i'm searching a junior member account for sale  (Read 365 times)
ToniCrocano (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 05:35:03 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 06:58:13 PM by ToniCrocano

i have a urgent need of a junior member account for a post with formated images instead of a text link, contact me if you have a positive trust, i don't start a negotation with negative trust members... thanks

Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:46:28 PM

What's the point? You are already newbie right? It takes a few days to get to junior member. Just wait for that time and continue posting.

Another point to consider is that these actions are frowned upon, well anyway a Jr. Account is stupid anyway, especially if it is farmed.
Ucy

Activity: 2618
Merit: 403

Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:30:57 PM

What's the point? You are already newbie right? It takes a few days to get to junior member. Just wait for that time and continue posting.

Another point to consider is that these actions are frowned upon, well anyway a Jr. Account is stupid anyway, especially if it is farmed.

Frowned upon?
You sure about this sir. Any link to back this up?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.MARKET DAY - N/A - .
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Download Now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ToniCrocano (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 06:35:17 PM

i'm just searching the cheapest option for create a urgent post with formatted images, yes i know it's stupid because i'm a lurker of this forum from 6+ years and i post or log in rarely... but i prefer to read only and post when i'm in search of a specific service or post something of interesting, thanks for the advice Cheesy

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:47:25 PM

Jr. Member literally takes 30 days to achieve with posting 1 post a day, so why would you want to buy one?
Also account sales are not very liked on this forum because they are tools of scams basically.
If someone buys an account for cheap price, i do not see a reason why they would not scam with the account if the account is very trusted.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
ToniCrocano (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 06:53:34 PM

Jr. Member literally takes 30 days to achieve with posting 1 post a day, so why would you want to buy one?
Also account sales are not very liked on this forum because they are tools of scams basically.
If someone buys an account for cheap price, i do not see a reason why they would not scam with the account if the account is very trusted.
there is a mistake, i wanna buy a junior member account only from a member with positive trust, i don't want a junior member account with positive trust, the reason behind this choice is : i can't wait 30 days.

Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:45:54 AM

Frowned upon?
You sure about this sir. Any link to back this up?

You haven't been on the forums too long, have you? Go browse around first. I would suggest you check out the auction section and see the red tagged members that buy sell accounts for a living.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: