View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 08:55:57 PM

Coinbase offers BTC and ETH (and LTC)...all on one convenient app. But they aren't the only one.

Here's a more complete list with ratings and additional details for you to make a more informed decision: https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/#/btc-and-ltc

Good luck to you.
BurstIQ

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

http://www.burstiq.com

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 02:35:54 AM

Checkout Jaxx or Exodus wallets, they have desktop versions and can use several different coins.

They are very popular.

W3Coins

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:31:02 AM

I have been using Exodus for a while now, awesome wallet, great design, works a treat and they add new tokens over time.

https://www.exodus.io

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:47:58 AM

Checkout Jaxx or Exodus wallets, they have desktop versions and can use several different coins.

They are very popular.

i use jaxx too beside of coinomy which is multi wallet. jaxx is one of the safe and secure wallet that i know and i choose to used jaxx. but for your information, jaxx is a little heavy in first load but its no big problem. and for coinomy, i am using it for saving my other altcoins in that wallet. i think coinomy is good too because we can have many option wallet to save the coins while we can wait and see if the price is increase like what we see yesterday.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:51:20 AM

I have been using JAXX for many months now. It has one nice feature that you can have the Same wallet
with same coin balances showing  on your phone and your desktop.
Exodus is pretty nice too but does not have this feature. Exodus does have stronger password security
over JAXX.
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:24:37 AM

Is there an app where i can scan the QR codes for both types of wallet and view them all together.

a lots of users are using jaxx and Exodus.
some likes exodus but seems who jaxx supports more coins.
for your purpose i think are all good!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:44:02 AM

I would prefer not to suggest any particular app unless individually developed for personal use, as most online wallets which claim to provide multiple coin wallets are actually exchanges and they don't give the private key.
If you find any multi wallet provider who gives the private key as well and have their own app, you can use them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: