Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:58:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: moon.cryptothis.com - crypto market cap visualization  (Read 601 times)
juanbond (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:35:21 PM

Here's my latest creation, a visualization of several top cryptocurrency market caps and prices, featuring cute little crypto-rockets headed to the moon!

If you enjoy, please consider donating to help me cover hosting costs (donation addresses at top of webpage).  Thanks!

https://moon.cryptothis.com/

juanbond (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:08:59 PM

Any suggestions for the site?

I'm planning to add more animation to the rockets and their exhaust, some more stats, and maybe make it configurable for the user (pick which coins to see).

juanbond (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:30:49 PM

Thank you to whomever made the bitcoin and ethereum donations!  Much appreciated.

FYI I deployed a few minor bug fixes and tweaks to the site yesterday.  More features coming soon!

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:24:04 PM

It will be better to add translucent horizontal lines at regular intervals (such as 0b, 5b, 10b.etc). Also, please add a few more crypto-currencies, such as Stellar Lumens, Byteball, Dogecoin, Monero, and Torcoin. Another suggestion would be to order them by their market cap. Right now, BTC is followed by LTC and Dash. It could be in this order: BTC, ETH, XRP.
juanbond (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:51:48 PM

It will be better to add translucent horizontal lines at regular intervals (such as 0b, 5b, 10b.etc). Also, please add a few more crypto-currencies, such as Stellar Lumens, Byteball, Dogecoin, Monero, and Torcoin. Another suggestion would be to order them by their market cap. Right now, BTC is followed by LTC and Dash. It could be in this order: BTC, ETH, XRP.

Yeah, the horizontal lines are on my improvement list.  As far as adding other currencies I'm just brainstorming the various ways I'd like to do it.  Coming soon for sure!

juanbond (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:09:34 PM

How about make one responsive page where you can scroll down a lot so you can show more altcoin or another page for altcoin with lower price/market cap.
But, i really like the design, simple and innovative Smiley.

Thanks!  Yeah, something like that is definitely on my radar, I'm hoping to find the time outside of work soon!

freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:23:13 PM

Nice and new idea mate really nice, if you could put the donation links and addresses in a drop down menu just saying: donations. it should

Also be placed in the bottom of the screen not on top, maybe every few seconds a shooting star could pass by to make it cooler?

You should also make the rockets to have the volume of the coin as their fuel but like a liquid inside of each rocket and should be visible.

Like if a coin has low volume then it should have 1/4 of it's body filled with fuel.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:45:57 PM

It looks very nice, the design is a bit basic once it launches. I like the initial animation, but you could make the flames animated and make them keep burning as the site is o, so it doesn't look so static. I also like the suggestion to add likes or points, so we know how would that look on a chart instead of estimating only from the size and height of the rockets.

juanbond (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:01:58 PM

Nice and new idea mate really nice, if you could put the donation links and addresses in a drop down menu just saying: donations. it should

Also be placed in the bottom of the screen not on top, maybe every few seconds a shooting star could pass by to make it cooler?

You should also make the rockets to have the volume of the coin as their fuel but like a liquid inside of each rocket and should be visible.

Like if a coin has low volume then it should have 1/4 of it's body filled with fuel.

Thanks for the suggestions...though I'm not sure why you think the donation addresses should be at the bottom?  They seem just fine at the top to me...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: