Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone got a reply to a support ticket on poloniex?  (Read 2350 times)
Bit.Rich

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:08:34 PM

I sent $60k there and it didn't credit to my account... Still waiting and hopefully someone can process my support ticket before 2017 is over
sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:20:40 PM

Support in exchange poloniex for a very long time responding. A month or more. Me only 2 times luck and they responded within the day. On bittrex do it faster (during the day)

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:32:07 PM

Oh did you mean some auto-generated one? or some reply that solves your problem?

Last time I have a problem with withdrawing and make a ticket. it's solved eventually after 3month++. Oh, sure they replied my ticket within weeks and then never answer my ticket again until my withdraw go through. I try to withdraw my XLM at that time if you wondering and you know what? some user with XLM have the same problem and their's problem get solved almost at the same time like me!?

I don't know why this happens though, they never tell why. Maybe because of my verification lvl still T1? But anyway, another time  you want to withdraw something just use top 5 currency there like BTC,ETH,LTC etc
nomak23

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:48:04 PM

I'm waiting since 3 month for a reply. I guess my money is gone.
Bit.Rich

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:15:38 PM

Was it a large amount?
Bit.Rich

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:18:59 PM

Oh did you mean some auto-generated one? or some reply that solves your problem?

Last time I have a problem with withdrawing and make a ticket. it's solved eventually after 3month++. Oh, sure they replied my ticket within weeks and then never answer my ticket again until my withdraw go through. I try to withdraw my XLM at that time if you wondering and you know what? some user with XLM have the same problem and their's problem get solved almost at the same time like me!?

I don't know why this happens though, they never tell why. Maybe because of my verification lvl still T1? But anyway, another time  you want to withdraw something just use top 5 currency there like BTC,ETH,LTC etc

My problem is a deposit that wasn't credited properly for some reason, I sent xlm with the correct memo number for my amount and normally it just works but not this time unfortunately....
Hopefully support can credit it manually if the automated system isn't working but time is money in crypto....
nomak23

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:56:47 PM

Was it a large amount?

5000 BitShares. Not so much, but anyway.
I will never ever made a trade their again.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:29:13 AM

My problem is a deposit that wasn't credited properly for some reason, I sent xlm with the correct memo number for my amount and normally it just works but not this time unfortunately....
Hopefully support can credit it manually if the automated system isn't working but time is money in crypto....
When last time support reply to your ticket? If your ticket status " being handed to agent xxx" all you need to do is wait.
and are your tx recorded on the chain? If yes then you will be fine, you just need to forget it like what I do. Hopefully, your deposit will get credited under 3 month unlike me.
Bit.Rich

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:24:31 PM

When last time support reply to your ticket? If your ticket status " being handed to agent xxx" all you need to do is wait.
and are your tx recorded on the chain? If yes then you will be fine, you just need to forget it like what I do. Hopefully, your deposit will get credited under 3 month unlike me.

thanks anyway but thats not very reassuring with $70,000 at stake ........
there is no way it should take a half or a quarter of a year to check a tx and credit someones account
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 5041

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:43:13 PM

Still nothing but a support staff I spoke to on IRC said it had been set to the admins as thats the only ones that can check on my issue. It was not deposit or withdrawal related.

Not only did they lie to me but I went and looked at the support tickets a month or so after they were supposed to kick the tiket up to an admin as the regular guys don't have access to the code that was screwing me over and lo and behold my tickets had all been marked as SOLVED and closed without even any notification sent to me. So fuck those shady cocksuckers. I'll no longer defend them they have gone full on scam and it looks like they are selectively not allowing btc withdrawals, probably those that they think can't goto the cops.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
DHIYA023

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:12:25 AM

Same issue here also. Opened a ticket 7days ago
Profile verification showing pending status.
No reply yet.
Wondering if the people who are getting their issues resolved (if any) simply don't bother to tell us Huh
nomak23

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:20:35 AM

Unbelievable, but I got my lost BTS back yesterday. After 4 month of waiting! Never ever Polo.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 5041

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:42:00 AM

They are closing all legacy accounts.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:06:01 PM

Same issue here also. Opened a ticket 7days ago
Profile verification showing pending status.
No reply yet.
Wondering if the people who are getting their issues resolved (if any) simply don't bother to tell us Huh

how did you get your profile verifcation to showing pending status?
Mine does not show anything just after I complete the verification it says completed and on my profile still legacy... nothing about pending status. Also says my verification failed but I have done everything right..

sumonmobile

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:38:20 PM

Anyone can help me my account has been Frozen Friday I’ll submitted tickets poloniex but still they didn’t back any reply . Right now I cannot trade and can’t withdrawls my money. I don’t know why they frozen my account!! My ticket number is #[#672643] please anyone help me get back my account
sumonmobile

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:05:36 AM

Any recent responses from poloniex to anybody on this board?
My account has been frozen for almost 2 months straight(by accident, sigh) with exactly zero response?
Has anybody received any responses at all?

I have the same situation with you , still haven't got any response. Fortunately , I nearly have nothing in that account. Now I trade on bittrex instead.
Its quiet alarming already that people didn't have any feedback regarding if poloniex did already replied to them.This is already 3 months old thread correct me if I'm wrong and the issues are still the same after all this time.Im a trader on poloniex but I haven't experience such issues the same on other users.Hope that it would be resolved soon.

Did you got any response from them ? My account also frozen they won’t given me any response yet!!!
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:40:02 AM

I sent $60k there and it didn't credit to my account... Still waiting and hopefully someone can process my support ticket before 2017 is over

I think really it is very bad for us because after sending a lot of money and how many days it will confirm the payment because if they keep drag like this people will lose faith in Poloniex. I think it is better to shift from Poloniex to another exchange.
diemcizone

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:05:51 PM

15 times application for account approval
I've got 3 support tickets. No answer ... I waited 1 month, I'm wait ...
keyboard warrior

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:29:56 PM

15 times application for account approval
I've got 3 support tickets. No answer ... I waited 1 month, I'm wait ...

This guy had to wait for four or five months to get his ticket solved.

Support Ticket #146059 (BTC Withdrawal )  is still not being updated by the support staff since Last May, It is still Being Processed since 39 days 12 hours ago. And no feedback has been received since I reported it.

This got sorted a few days ago. Finally.
Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:20:12 AM

When I had a problem I sent a request. Answer I have not received but the problem was solved, I don't know what this was influenced by

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: