Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:02:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to Relook into Bitconnect  (Read 3929 times)
wafdawg (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:36:00 PM

Bitconnect has been outperforming and is currently in the top 20 on coinmarketcap.com.

I've stumbled upon bitconnect, did my research, and it is working quite well for me.  It is not a ponzi scheme as many claim. 

Bitconnect has done very well for themselves. Their tokens have gone from .10 to $60 and now back to $50 or so. When you lend you get paid back in USD but you make the loan initially by converting BTC to BCC. Just from that alone they have acquired so much equity. When BCC was trading for $1 and you were making a loan for $100; you needed to convert $100 worth of BTC for $100 of BCC which would be 100 BCC.  These conversions occur on their website where they operate their own exchange.  Trading volume is over $3M a day.

You make your loan.  The agreement is that you will receive your principal of $100 USD back after 299 days and receive daily interest payments.  So you are receiving $1 a day on average based on the trading bot's ability to make profits trading the volatility of BTC, which we know is quite volatile, give or take, as agreed.  You can then reinvest your daily interest payment into another loan (min $10), buy BCC with it, or convert it to BCC and then BTC.

Fast forward to today and the BCC token has gone up to $50.  You converted 100 BCC but agreed to be paid back $100 USD. So your principal payment back to you only costs them 2 BCC. It's genius actually. There is so much equity in the platform.

Additionally there are other ways one can invest. 1. Mining. There are almost 7 million BCCs atm with a cap of 28M.  2. Staking - if you hold the coins you will earn additional coins - adds stability to their structure, and maintains demand for the coin, currently pays 8% per month from now to end of year. The % drops every 6 months until 1.4% in the distant future. BCC is valuable and in demand.  Holding the coin is profitable in of itself.  And lastly, 3. Referrals.  This is where everyone immediately screams ponzi.  You receive 7% on direct referral's loan amount.

For example, if I refer you and you make a $10K loan, I will earn $700. The indirect referrals payout as well at smaller %'s. Your 10K principal will be returned after 120 days but you will receive .25% guaranteed daily payout plus the trading bot's interest earned usually 1%.  And again, the $10K loan would work just as the example above.  One would need to convert BTC to BCC and then agree to be paid back in fiat terms, not the amount of BCC they used to make the loan.  This is the key takeaway. Think of the many people who are happy to lock in a fiat per month payment.  A $10K loan earns someone $3-$4K a month on interest.  That's nothing to dismiss so quickly.

I have made close to $15k in loans and I am earning about $150 a day.  I don't have any referrals but if i could acquire them that that would be great.  I think it is critical to re-look into it.  I have made videos on YouTube showing my loans and showing that i have no referrals but like i said, i would love referrals and if someone happened to take another look at it and decided to invest because of my post then i think that's a win-win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS5AXk-cpKU
https://bitconnect.co/?ref=wafdawg

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Cryptojits

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:22:07 AM

I was a bit on the fence about using Bitconnect for lending. With all the hype videos and ponzi scam videos, it was a bit tough to pull the trigger but I think I'll be starting a loan of my own soon. Definitely worth re-looking into in my opinion.
grunderwear

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:35:29 AM

Excellent explanation.  No hype, just the facts.

When EthTrade first came out everyone was screaming "SCAM" but nobody had any proof.  I put $1000 in and started a weekly video series on it.   ended up pulling out almost $100,000 over the next 8 months (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCREX-ANUP8HojyHxOF6fzfw), all of it documented on YouTube.  At that point EthTrade stopped allowing US accounts because of all the regulation. Then they had to cut out a lot of other countries for the same reason and eventually their model stopped working.  But, I think it stopped working because they lost momentum by trying to be totally legit, not because it was a Ponzi and someone ran off with the loot.  The other thing that killed them was the BTC-e exchange getting shut down.  They had a large amount of their funds stored there, which is something to watch out for with Bitconnect as well.

I like that Bitconnect is dealing in their own coin, so it is less likely they'll get burned by another exchange.  But, supposedly their "trading bot" buys and sells BTC all day and that bot would have to have access to the funds at some exchange...

A friend of mine had just told me to take another look at Bitconnect.  Now with your comments I think I will.

Note: I tried to access the Bitconnect.co site but it is up and down - not responding appropriately.  That is a little worrisome.
wafdawg (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:39:03 AM

Excellent explanation.  No hype, just the facts.

When EthTrade first came out everyone was screaming "SCAM" but nobody had any proof.  I put $1000 in and started a weekly video series on it.   ended up pulling out almost $100,000 over the next 8 months (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCREX-ANUP8HojyHxOF6fzfw), all of it documented on YouTube.  At that point EthTrade stopped allowing US accounts because of all the regulation. Then they had to cut out a lot of other countries for the same reason and eventually their model stopped working.  But, I think it stopped working because they lost momentum by trying to be totally legit, not because it was a Ponzi and someone ran off with the loot.  The other thing that killed them was the BTC-e exchange getting shut down.  They had a large amount of their funds stored there, which is something to watch out for with Bitconnect as well.

I like that Bitconnect is dealing in their own coin, so it is less likely they'll get burned by another exchange.  But, supposedly their "trading bot" buys and sells BTC all day and that bot would have to have access to the funds at some exchange...

A friend of mine had just told me to take another look at Bitconnect.  Now with your comments I think I will.

Note: I tried to access the Bitconnect.co site but it is up and down - not responding appropriately.  That is a little worrisome.

Last two days cloud flare server has been acting up.  It's up now but definitely laggy.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:49:06 PM

Bitconnect has been outperforming and is currently in the top 20 on coinmarketcap.com.

I've stumbled upon bitconnect, did my research, and it is working quite well for me.  It is not a ponzi scheme as many claim.  

Bitconnect has done very well for themselves. Their tokens have gone from .10 to $60 and now back to $50 or so. When you lend you get paid back in USD but you make the loan initially by converting BTC to BCC. Just from that alone they have acquired so much equity. When BCC was trading for $1 and you were making a loan for $100; you needed to convert $100 worth of BTC for $100 of BCC which would be 100 BCC.  These conversions occur on their website where they operate their own exchange.  Trading volume is over $3M a day.

You make your loan.  The agreement is that you will receive your principal of $100 USD back after 299 days and receive daily interest payments.  So you are receiving $1 a day on average based on the trading bot's ability to make profits trading the volatility of BTC, which we know is quite volatile, give or take, as agreed.  You can then reinvest your daily interest payment into another loan (min $10), buy BCC with it, or convert it to BCC and then BTC.

Fast forward to today and the BCC token has gone up to $50.  You converted 100 BCC but agreed to be paid back $100 USD. So your principal payment back to you only costs them 2 BCC. It's genius actually. There is so much equity in the platform.

Additionally there are other ways one can invest. 1. Mining. There are almost 7 million BCCs atm with a cap of 28M.  2. Staking - if you hold the coins you will earn additional coins - adds stability to their structure, and maintains demand for the coin, currently pays 8% per month from now to end of year. The % drops every 6 months until 1.4% in the distant future. BCC is valuable and in demand.  Holding the coin is profitable in of itself.  And lastly, 3. Referrals.  This is where everyone immediately screams ponzi.  You receive 7% on direct referral's loan amount.

For example, if I refer you and you make a $10K loan, I will earn $700. The indirect referrals payout as well at smaller %'s. Your 10K principal will be returned after 120 days but you will receive .25% guaranteed daily payout plus the trading bot's interest earned usually 1%.  And again, the $10K loan would work just as the example above.  One would need to convert BTC to BCC and then agree to be paid back in fiat terms, not the amount of BCC they used to make the loan.  This is the key takeaway. Think of the many people who are happy to lock in a fiat per month payment.  A $10K loan earns someone $3-$4K a month on interest.  That's nothing to dismiss so quickly.

I have made close to $15k in loans and I am earning about $150 a day.  I don't have any referrals but if i could acquire them that that would be great.  I think it is critical to re-look into it.  I have made videos on YouTube showing my loans and showing that i have no referrals but like i said, i would love referrals and if someone happened to take another look at it and decided to invest because of my post then i think that's a win-win.

Lmao... Mind sharing any proof or clues to why it isn't just a ponzi?

"It is not a ponzi as many claim"

Alrighty, but if you make these claims, please support them with reasonable arguments and not "ye you can earn tons of it so it no ponzi it money making! use my ref link coz I got no referals I want referals, plz plz plz gimme referals" like you are doing.

In my opinion it could be legit, but I'm quite sure it's a scam. Ofcourse, it could be a real and although it would still be unsustainable for the long-term, it might work well for quite a while and people could still make tons outof it.

Therefore I like your honest opinion on this, but I do not like you claiming that it's not a scam without supporting that claim. I don't like your reflink in there either, but I would be OK with that if you just removed your claim. And your reflink is making this sound like you did it all just for some referals.

Good luck anyways..

Regards,
Trump

AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:58:18 PM

I've stumbled upon bitconnect, did my research, and it is working quite well for me.  It is not a ponzi scheme as many claim. 

Bitconnect has done very well for themselves. Their tokens have gone from .10 to $60 and now back to $50 or so. When you lend you get paid back in USD but you make the loan initially by converting BTC to BCC. Just from that alone they have acquired so much equity. When BCC was trading for $1 and you were making a loan for $100; you needed to convert $100 worth of BTC for $100 of BCC which would be 100 BCC.  These conversions occur on their website where they operate their own exchange.  Trading volume is over $3M a day.

You make your loan.  The agreement is that you will receive your principal of $100 USD back after 299 days and receive daily interest payments.  So you are receiving $1 a day on average based on the trading bot's ability to make profits trading the volatility of BTC, which we know is quite volatile, give or take, as agreed.  You can then reinvest your daily interest payment into another loan (min $10), buy BCC with it, or convert it to BCC and then BTC.

Fast forward to today and the BCC token has gone up to $50.  You converted 100 BCC but agreed to be paid back $100 USD. So your principal payment back to you only costs them 2 BCC. It's genius actually. There is so much equity in the platform.

Additionally there are other ways one can invest. 1. Mining. There are almost 7 million BCCs atm with a cap of 28M.  2. Staking - if you hold the coins you will earn additional coins - adds stability to their structure, and maintains demand for the coin, currently pays 8% per month from now to end of year. The % drops every 6 months until 1.4% in the distant future. BCC is valuable and in demand.  Holding the coin is profitable in of itself.  And lastly, 3. Referrals.  This is where everyone immediately screams ponzi.  You receive 7% on direct referral's loan amount.

For example, if I refer you and you make a $10K loan, I will earn $700. The indirect referrals payout as well at smaller %'s. Your 10K principal will be returned after 120 days but you will receive .25% guaranteed daily payout plus the trading bot's interest earned usually 1%.  And again, the $10K loan would work just as the example above.  One would need to convert BTC to BCC and then agree to be paid back in fiat terms, not the amount of BCC they used to make the loan.  This is the key takeaway. Think of the many people who are happy to lock in a fiat per month payment.  A $10K loan earns someone $3-$4K a month on interest.  That's nothing to dismiss so quickly.

I have made close to $15k in loans and I am earning about $150 a day.  I don't have any referrals but if i could acquire them that that would be great.  I think it is critical to re-look into it.  I have made videos on YouTube showing my loans and showing that i have no referrals but like i said, i would love referrals and if someone happened to take another look at it and decided to invest because of my post then i think that's a win-win.

To me it still seems very unclear where bitconnect gets their ''interest'' from. They have no proof at all of their trading bot. Therefor be very careful investing in it
wafdawg (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:02:57 PM

I've stumbled upon bitconnect, did my research, and it is working quite well for me.  It is not a ponzi scheme as many claim.  

Bitconnect has done very well for themselves. Their tokens have gone from .10 to $60 and now back to $50 or so. When you lend you get paid back in USD but you make the loan initially by converting BTC to BCC. Just from that alone they have acquired so much equity. When BCC was trading for $1 and you were making a loan for $100; you needed to convert $100 worth of BTC for $100 of BCC which would be 100 BCC.  These conversions occur on their website where they operate their own exchange.  Trading volume is over $3M a day.

You make your loan.  The agreement is that you will receive your principal of $100 USD back after 299 days and receive daily interest payments.  So you are receiving $1 a day on average based on the trading bot's ability to make profits trading the volatility of BTC, which we know is quite volatile, give or take, as agreed.  You can then reinvest your daily interest payment into another loan (min $10), buy BCC with it, or convert it to BCC and then BTC.

Fast forward to today and the BCC token has gone up to $50.  You converted 100 BCC but agreed to be paid back $100 USD. So your principal payment back to you only costs them 2 BCC. It's genius actually. There is so much equity in the platform.

Additionally there are other ways one can invest. 1. Mining. There are almost 7 million BCCs atm with a cap of 28M.  2. Staking - if you hold the coins you will earn additional coins - adds stability to their structure, and maintains demand for the coin, currently pays 8% per month from now to end of year. The % drops every 6 months until 1.4% in the distant future. BCC is valuable and in demand.  Holding the coin is profitable in of itself.  And lastly, 3. Referrals.  This is where everyone immediately screams ponzi.  You receive 7% on direct referral's loan amount.

For example, if I refer you and you make a $10K loan, I will earn $700. The indirect referrals payout as well at smaller %'s. Your 10K principal will be returned after 120 days but you will receive .25% guaranteed daily payout plus the trading bot's interest earned usually 1%.  And again, the $10K loan would work just as the example above.  One would need to convert BTC to BCC and then agree to be paid back in fiat terms, not the amount of BCC they used to make the loan.  This is the key takeaway. Think of the many people who are happy to lock in a fiat per month payment.  A $10K loan earns someone $3-$4K a month on interest.  That's nothing to dismiss so quickly.

I have made close to $15k in loans and I am earning about $150 a day.  I don't have any referrals but if i could acquire them that that would be great.  I think it is critical to re-look into it.  I have made videos on YouTube showing my loans and showing that i have no referrals but like i said, i would love referrals and if someone happened to take another look at it and decided to invest because of my post then i think that's a win-win.

Alrighty, but if you make these claims, please support them with reasonable arguments and not "ye you can earn tons of it so it no ponzi it money making! use my ref link coz I got no referals I want referals, plz plz plz gimme referals" like you are doing.

In my opinion it could be legit, but I'm quite sure it's a scam. Ofcourse, it could be a real and although it would still be unsustainable for the long-term, it might work well for quite a while and people could still make tons outof it.

Therefore I like your honest opinion on this, but I do not like you claiming that it's not a scam without supporting that claim. I don't like your reflink in there either, but I would be OK with that if you just removed your claim. And your reflink is making this sound like you did it all just for some referals.

Good luck anyways..

Regards,
Trump

Bitconnect has structured an eco-system in a manner in which their token will always be in high demand while restricting supply.  Payouts are in USD, not in BCC which is the most critical component to the system. My example illustrates that. You don't have to like it, sign up, use my referral code or anything.  Can I prove it is not a scam?  No of course not, how would I prove that? Just like you can't prove that it is one. But I completely disagree with your assessment that it is unsustainable.  The eco-system set-up ensures that it is.

Good luck to you too.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 06:48:15 AM

Good luck anyways..

Regards,
Trump

Bitconnect has structured an eco-system in a manner in which their token will always be in high demand while restricting supply.  Payouts are in USD, not in BCC which is the most critical component to the system. My example illustrates that. You don't have to like it, sign up, use my referral code or anything.  Can I prove it is not a scam?  No of course not, how would I prove that? Just like you can't prove that it is one. But I completely disagree with your assessment that it is unsustainable.  The eco-system set-up ensures that it is.

Good luck to you too.

So tell me how the eco-system is structured that makes it sustainable? You think it would be sustainable for let's say 10-20 years?

And no, I don't have to do that, but you're misleading others. Others might think it's legit and sign up to it and lose a lot of money, because of you posting this.

So you're either desperate for referals or just too dumb/ignorant to realise this is a scam.

Regards,
Trump

wafdawg (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:22:30 PM

Keep trolling me.  There was no interest in this thread and you resurrected it just to slander me. I already explained it to you with the $1.00 BCC example and $100 loan.  But you've already made up your mind on it.  I don't have time or the desire to try to convince you- I pretty much don't give a shit what you do but good luck trying to earn some money online. 

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 12:26:14 PM

Keep trolling me.  There was no interest in this thread and you resurrected it just to slander me. I already explained it to you with the $1.00 BCC example and $100 loan.  But you've already made up your mind on it.  I don't have time or the desire to try to convince you- I pretty much don't give a shit what you do but good luck trying to earn some money online.  

Trolling you? I am trying to get you on the right path. Bitconnect is a scam and you explained it in such a manner that I still don't get how it works exactly. It's not very clear at all.

jdlr

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:39:55 PM

It is good of you to share your love for Bitconnect on the forum ,and you might be right.

However, I do think like Panda Trump that Bitconnect is too vague and unclear, so one cannot be convinced that this project is not a ponzi/pyramid scheme
Hoobleton

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:01:22 PM

Ref links aren't allowed as far as I know.
wafdawg (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:36:33 PM

Says the noob with a 2 month old account.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
hammo

Activity: 493

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:07:06 PM

i don't agree with you. Bitconnect seems very overvalued for me and i don't invest to it till to people dump it. those prices very high for bitconnect.
Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 12:00:00 AM

2 Month old, but already much wiser than the Senior. Sorry, dawg, but this plan of your's just ain't gonna work.
And if you get any referals from this, even after the discussion we had in the comments, those are obviously so dumb that they deserved it.
Anyhow, congratulations to you, if you achieve any referals from this. A truly nice attempt.

Regards,
Trump

wafdawg (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:15:19 AM

2 Month old, but already much wiser than the Senior. Sorry, dawg, but this plan of your's just ain't gonna work.
And if you get any referals from this, even after the discussion we had in the comments, those are obviously so dumb that they deserved it.
Anyhow, congratulations to you, if you achieve any referals from this. A truly nice attempt.

Regards,
Trump

You think this is the only crypto I have money in? Come on you have to be smarter than that.  Been in the game way longer than you.  Much wiser.  That is laughable.  Hang on to this one post I made about bit connect.  That's all you have.  And I know you're a noob too.  Been buying bitcoin since you was in the crib.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 09:47:38 AM

Regards,
Trump

You think this is the only crypto I have money in? Come on you have to be smarter than that.  Been in the game way longer than you.  Much wiser.  That is laughable.  Hang on to this one post I made about bit connect.  That's all you have.  And I know you're a noob too.  Been buying bitcoin since you was in the crib.

I have never said that I thought this is the only crypto you had money in. I didn't even say you that had money in this crypto. And yes, I'm far smarter than you.

So you've been in the game way longer than me? That's quite possible, but not that relevant. "Quality beats quantity", as a wise man once said. Oh, you don't understand that? It means that the way you spent your time is more important than the amount of time you've spent here.
So... Is it really that laughable? I don't think so. You've proven yourself to be quite dumb... So it's not that strange to think that, although I have spent less time here, I'm far wiser than you are.

I'm just discussing a matter with you.. I do this all the time when people are advertising scams. I know there are people who don't understand the expression "If something looks too good to be true, it probably is." and I'm trying to save them from losing all their money to scams, which will almost always stay in the criminal scenes and not be beneficial to the rest of the world at all.

This is all I have? Sure mate, that statement was so relevant, made so much sense and was really mature... Cough..
You know I'm a noob? I've been here for more than 5 months and been in the world of crypto for longer than that and learned a lot in that time. I wouldn't call myself a noob, but go ahead if you really insist on doing so.
You've been buying bitcoin since I were in the crib? That shows how stupid you are. You don't know my age and if you think I'm born after 2009, you're obviously not very smart.

Conclusion: Stop talking trash, mate.

Regards,
Trump

wafdawg (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:24:11 AM

Regards,
Trump

I have never said that I thought this is the only crypto you had money in. I didn't even say you that had money in this crypto. And yes, I'm far smarter than you.

So you've been in the game way longer than me? That's quite possible, but not that relevant. "Quality beats quantity", as a wise man once said. Oh, you don't understand that? It means that the way you spent your time is more important than the amount of time you've spent here.
So... Is it really that laughable? I don't think so. You've proven yourself to be quite dumb... So it's not that strange to think that, although I have spent less time here, I'm far wiser than you are.

I'm just discussing a matter with you.. I do this all the time when people are advertising scams. I know there are people who don't understand the expression "If something looks too good to be true, it probably is." and I'm trying to save them from losing all their money to scams, which will almost always stay in the criminal scenes and not be beneficial to the rest of the world at all.

This is all I have? Sure mate, that statement was so relevant, made so much sense and was really mature... Cough..
You know I'm a noob? I've been here for more than 5 months and been in the world of crypto for longer than that and learned a lot in that time. I wouldn't call myself a noob, but go ahead if you really insist on doing so.
You've been buying bitcoin since I were in the crib? That shows how stupid you are. You don't know my age and if you think I'm born after 2009, you're obviously not very smart.

Regards,
Trump

You took me literal? Yeah I really thought you were 8 years old. I'm arguing with an 8 year old. It actually feels like that ironically enough. You don't understand nuance or sarcasm. Anyway I'm done arguing, this is no value and not my intention.

Regards,

Panda King

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 03:01:02 PM

Regards,
Trump

Regards,
Trump

You took me literal? Yeah I really thought you were 8 years old. I'm arguing with an 8 year old. It actually feels like that ironically enough. You don't understand nuance or sarcasm. Anyway I'm done arguing, this is no value and not my intention.

Regards,

Panda King

Yes, I took you as serious, because anyone who is supposed to be older than 8 years should be.

So it feels like you're arguing with an 8-year old? Quite an intelligent 8-year old then. In all honesty, you feel like a 12-13 year old who is so desperate for money that he/she/it advertises his referal link of a scam-project, not caring about anyone but him/her/it-self.

And I do understand nuance & sarcasm. The problem is that you're:
1. Not emphasizing it, which makes it very hard for any human being to distinguish serious & sarcastic replies.
2. So dumb that I don't care.

Ok. If you're done arguing, please remove your original post. I have given you negative feedback for now, which you can have removed if you simply remove the above post. Another such post and it will be permanent.

Regards,
Trump

wafdawg (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:10:05 PM

If you give me negative feedback, and we have never done business together, I'll do the same to you. #stoopingdowntoyourlevel

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄