Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:05:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MyMindshare: commercial messaging service -- twitter with ebay biz model  (Read 640 times)
jimbursch (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2013, 01:27:05 PM

I have just completed the task of denominating MyMindshare in BTC, so I think I'm ready for some people to start taking a whack at it. I think MyMindshare is a natural for bitcoin, and I am certain that bitcoin is a natural for MyMindshare.

I call MyMindshare a "commercial messaging service." Think of that as opposed to a "social messaging service." I also call it Twitter with an eBay business model.

I would really appreciate it if some bitcoiners would give it a try and give me some feedback. I have been working on MyMindshare for several years now, and I am relatively new to bitcoin.

It is fullly functioning at MyMindshare.com.

I am also looking for partners, or anybody who would be interested in getting involved with a bitcoin project that is good to go.

Feel free to contact me directly, or through this forum. I can be emailed:  jim at mymindshare dot com.

MyMindshare -- a commercial messaging system -- check it out at  *Link Removed*
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimbursch (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2013, 08:34:14 PM

MyMindshare supports both, direct messaging (e.g. @jimbursch to send me a direct message) and indirect messaging (targeted at groups, such as advertising).

I think that MyMindshare could be a great entryway for new people to the bitcoin economy. They would be generating a little bitcoin revenue while learning about what the bitcoin economy has to offer.

Please try it out and let me know  if you find any bugs -- https://mymindshare.com

ASICPool

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 08:44:30 PM

Seems like a very unique idea. I can't say it'd be of much use to me, but I would love to see how it works out.
jimbursch (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2013, 08:56:54 PM

I could really use your support simply as a user. You may not need to use it to send messages, but there are people/organizations/companies who definitely want you to receive their message.

Fundamentally MyMindshare is a message sorting machine that puts the most valuable messages on top -- valuable messages to both the sender and the receiver.

It would be a huge help if all you did was register (no spam -- I promise and you can hold me personally accountable). I think that at some point you will realize its value.

Thanks for at least replying!

jimbursch (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2013, 05:46:40 PM

One of the reasons that I switched MyMindshare to bitcoin is that bitcoin makes it easy to do international transactions. I originally denominated in US dollars because I didn't want to deal with the issue of currency conversion. Bitcoin solves that problem because it is a truely international (transnational?) currency.

I just completed the enabling of targeting messages by country, so now MyMindshare is ready to do international business.

Thanks Bitcoin!

https://mymindshare.com

jimbursch (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 07:16:16 PM

I was hoping I would get a better response with this post. I would really appreciate getting some feedback.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: