Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Cloudmining for Investors?  (Read 380 times)
HaydenBruin (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Need a Website or A Web App? Let me know!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 03:17:52 AM

Hello,

I am looking for a cloud mining which could help me earn some profit. I want to mine bitcoins and i want to buy atleast 10 TH/s.
Please anyone willing to help me?

Thanks.

Need a Website or A Web App? Let me know!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 03:21:08 AM

(According to my own experience) Cloud mining is not profitable at all !
All the money that I invested in ended up giving me less money than my initial investment.
I tried many and different platforms till I came up with the summary that Cloud mining is a plane scam.

Why would anyone rent out the miners if he can get more with them if he mined ? (Makes sense right ? )

So, I don't recommend it at all.

Good Luck
gbBit

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:43:10 AM

(According to my own experience) Cloud mining is not profitable at all !
All the money that I invested in ended up giving me less money than my initial investment.
I tried many and different platforms till I came up with the summary that Cloud mining is a plane scam.

Why would anyone rent out the miners if he can get more with them if he mined ? (Makes sense right ? )

So, I don't recommend it at all.

Good Luck

I agree with this guy.

I'm sure you've done some research and coming to the same conclusion everyone else does that you cloud mining never keeps up with difficulty.  But if you're looking for the best still as you mention Hashnest I think gives you the best chance at making anything, but the market rates are usually very solid.
cryp10

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:59:07 AM

anybody hear of BTC promine Huh? Is it a scam I have not done any mining just looked at their site and seems to good to be true but I not very knowledgeable in mining. I did like the dip in the markets this am though. If anybody has delt with this co. please let me know. Thanks 
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:06:14 AM

Hello,

I am looking for a cloud mining which could help me earn some profit. I want to mine bitcoins and i want to buy atleast 10 TH/s.
Please anyone willing to help me?

Thanks.
I think mining isn't profitable anymore you should try go with trading understanding how the system works will give opportunities to grow your investment those mining which offer you an easy double or easy income is just part of hyip and ponzi system. Its much better to read more inside this forum and learn more about that industry.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:09:07 AM

Well, im now use Genesis and hashflare. Well, im on profit but isnt really big profit. But atleast i got some profit. And i dont recomend it for now. Because when i use cloud mining, my profit is about 20%-50% per year. I want try trading because of that. Better not investing on cloud mining. Or maybe you can buy your own mining hardware, thats good too maybe.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:20:34 AM

I would not recommend a cloud mining anymore, it seems majority becomes a scam after  several time of  operation. Even actual rig mining is expensive now and will take several months for the ROI.One expensive factor is the electricity costs plus a lot of technicalities to setup.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:20:32 AM

Well, im now use Genesis and hashflare. Well, im on profit but isnt really big profit. But atleast i got some profit. And i dont recomend it for now. Because when i use cloud mining, my profit is about 20%-50% per year. I want try trading because of that. Better not investing on cloud mining. Or maybe you can buy your own mining hardware, thats good too maybe.

Make sense, why people want to rent their mining if it could bring more benefits without share? I would agree if you invest on big project which they just started to build a mining farm, so that they collect money from investors. But, in the end if you have big capital, better to build it by yourself or with your own team. However, you need at least $2000-$3000 minimum, depends on your country.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:50:08 AM

With that amount you can build your own rig and do mining altcoins or trade them because it's more profitable than cloud mining when you won't know when they collapsed or when you pass the ROI which ridiculous to see it even takes year to get back your investment.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:59:16 AM

Buy real mining hardware if you are really interested in bitcoin mining instead of buying virtual mining power from cloud mining services. Either you will end up getting scammed by them or you will never get back what you have invested in those mining contracts due to increasing mining difficulty.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: