Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:27:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Jackpot Site Source Code | Create Your Own Gambling Site Now | Read  (Read 266 times)
hydraow (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:00:50 AM

Not sure about which section I was supposed to post this.

Alright I'll make it short and concise.

I will be selling a source code that was purchased from the BTCRoll.com owner after the site fell due to the owner scamming users (which is obviously not a great thing to do). Here is the thread link where it was purchased: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1499882.0

So alright, it closed down and I purchased and have the source code in hand currently. I'm willing to sell it since I do not have time to set this up and operate it myself. All you have to do is add a bitcoin api for deposits and wallets. Admin panel is included for easy setting changes. Redesign is completely optional but it would look more professional with a redesign.

Contact me for more info + a preview live site + images. I will gladly answer any questions that are relevant to this topic.

Not looking for timewasters. Only contact me if you have real business talk and the funds to invest/pay for the source code.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: