Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:50:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HIRING] TURKISH Translators WANTED  (Read 1799 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Coinr88 (OP)

Activity: 283
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:58:47 PM

Hey there,

I'm looking for translators for a reputable cryptocurrency.

We have a large volume of words to translate and there's more work to come in the future.
Currently, we are looking for translations from ENGLISH into the following languages:

- Arabic
 - Chinese
 - Japanese
 - French
 - Korean
 - Portuguese
 - Russian
 - Spanish

We are looking for native JAPANESE translators!

Currently, all other translator positions are filled, but you can still fill out our application form in order to get notified about our future translation jobs.

If you are interested in getting offers for our future tasks, feel free to fill out our application form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xNAbofouxBi4GhSwSUj3vY2CKmFg2YzdQH-DOtMakn8

You can also apply for languages that are not on our list right now, we might consider you for
future projects.

Please do not message me if I don't write you back immediately.

Thanks,
Michael

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coinr88 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:32:42 AM

Hey there,

We have a large volume of words to translate and there's more work to come in the future.
Currently, we are looking for translations from ENGLISH into the following languages:

- Arabic
 - Chinese
 - Japanese
 - French
 - Korean
 - Portuguese
 - Russian
 - Spanish

We are looking for native RUSSIAN speakers to conduct a quality review! Please PM me!

Currently, all other translator positions are filled, but you can still fill out our application form in order to get notified about our future translation jobs.

If you are interested in getting offers for our future tasks, feel free to fill out our application form.

You can also apply for languages that are not on our list right now, we might consider you for
future projects.

Thanks,
Michael

Coinr88 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:59:44 AM

Hey there,

- Arabic
 - Chinese
 - Japanese
 - French
 - Korean
 - Portuguese
 - Russian
 - Spanish

We are looking for native TURKISH speakers to translate one of our documents! Please PM me!

future projects.

Thanks,
Michael

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: