Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:38:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling New Merch by Amazon  (Read 498 times)
sumuji (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:21:49 AM

Just happened to log in and see I had been granted access at some point without knowing it. I don't have an artist in me so I'd rather sell it. I assume the whole Amazon account has to come with it (if not please let me know) which means you'd alse be getting about 5 more months of Prime and access to Amazon Mechanical Turk. The account is 5-6 years old.

I can prove it however you want. A screenshot with whatever text you want entered in a Merch input box or something.

I am a noob here so I can only PM so much an hour. So please PM me your offer and I'll respond to the highest bidders with a way to talk outside of bitcointalk
satishmoun

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:19:28 AM

I'm interested in this account just sent you a pm.
sumuji (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:16:31 PM

I've had some interest but nothing has came through yet, so if you interested PM me please.
sumuji (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:35:42 PM

bump

Buyers flaking out.
sumuji (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:05:29 PM

Still available.....

You get;

A real 6 year old account that has been used for purchases and reviews. I haven't been a seller so no negative anything.

Merch by Amazon- untouched and ready to go

Amazon Mechanical Turk with a 99% approval rating and 10k hits - If you're into doing surveys and stuff for decent money.

Amazon Prime- 5 months left on it. Get FREE Second Day shipping. Prime Video,,,Etc.

Edit- Oh yeah, I changed the email over to a free one at email.com that anyone can access. There's only one security question to which  I Will provide the answer.
Mr. Jackson III

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:12:42 PM

Don't give a cent to this guy he's a scammer, that's how the scam works:

He states to have Merch by Amazon accounts approved but in fact after he gets the money he provides a useless pending (not accepted) account.

He will then pretend he made a mistake and that he's very busy. After throwing a bunch of ridiculous excuses saying that he will fix this, he will beg you to give him some time to fix this before opening a refund request on PayPal not to have his account marked (bullshit).
The real goal of this is to have some time to withdraw the money and close the PayPal account. As an account with an ongoing dispute can't be closed.

Of course I opened the refund request right after receiving the useless account.

Don't get fooled if he send you a driving license picture and provide an according Facebook account to make this look legit, it's all made up in order to scam people out.

This is the Facebook profile he uses: https://www.facebook.com/dealsfrugal

Name: David Zane Armstrong

It's really sad that scumbags like this exist. All this effort for a few bucks I will get refunded from PP, poor world.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: