Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:43:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP or IOTA COIN ?  (Read 3960 times)
Mafia8888 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:13:13 AM

What do you think about XRP or IOTA COIN ? Is it worth it to invest ? ? ? Thank You !
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:37:41 AM

any altcoin is worth investing. you should just find the time to buy and the time to sell them.

as for IOTA, it doesn't seem to have much of a price history and people are mostly calling it scam, eve if it is not right, i don't see it getting anywhere. also price seems to be falling.

as for XRP it seems to have a very hard time keeping the price above 10000 satoshi. the huge supply seems to be putting some extra sell pressure on the market. we have seen some small jumps but they are too small a profit to interest me for an investment.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Mafia8888 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:30:01 PM

Thank You, Talkbitcoin !
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:05:14 PM

What do you think about XRP or IOTA COIN ? Is it worth it to invest ? ? ? Thank You !

I think you should find an altcoin have good project for community and not is a token. I not think XRP or IOTA not good for invest, but I think altcoin can mining and have project about game, medical, fast payment and security, cloud storage, ... good more than a token ^^
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:36:26 PM

I think you need to consider whether you want to invest short term or long term. Do some research on a project that brings value. Currently theres a lot of sh*t coins being hyped. I think both XRP  have potential to make some people lots of money, personally I dont like that its centralised. However right now is the best time to buy. IOTA is still in its infancy, i like what they are bring to the table. But you have got to keep in mind, its an ICO....That is almost never a good thing but good old ponzi scheme... Both projects are nothing but ponzis.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:02:59 PM

IMHO both of them are good long term investments, but you need to find the best entry point.

IOTA is good. but its price is a big deal above the ICO price (around 350x), and that coin has just started in the market. I personally didn't enter at these prices.

XRP needs more development to be able to go to the $1 price which everyone has been talking about. Maybe a red bloody market will be a good opportunity to enter.  Smiley
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:42:09 PM

IOTA is at 1BLN. If you want to make x10 on it, it's marketcap would be 10BLN which is doable.

Conversely, if you want to see x10 on XRP, that means it must be at 100BLN which is more then bitcoin and eth marketcap combined.
Mafia8888 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:39:57 PM

Thanks to all !   Wink
cryptonikus

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:53:24 PM

Support decentralization, anonymity and the future of the crypto world by not going for XRP. IOTA provided it's not a scam might enter crypto into a new stage of its development. Ripple if successful might screw the entire ecosystem we have currently.

I think IOTA will get many people interested in the coming months, but it will be good if it gets listed on more exchanges.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:55:37 PM

I would say IOTA. It brings many more new features to the table including the much needed micro/nano transactions. Don't look at the present price but look at how far it can go and whether the tech is useful.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:07:01 PM

ripple's days seems to be over specially after all the big pumps that it received and the centralization and all the huge supply of it is not helping it either. but just like any other low priced altcoin (coins lower than ~10K satoshi) investing in it cane be very profitable. specially when it was 1000 sat and lower. as the other comment said, timing is important.

IOTA seems to be making a lot of noise these days. but it is both good and bad noise so it is hard to decide which way it goes and the charts doesn't help much about it either, it is too volatile at this point and is moving sideways. i would wait more unless you want to take bigger risks.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Natalya

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:12:07 PM

XRP was already pumped,so I think it is better to invest in iota right now

″ Working on Implementing                 WEBSITE        ANN THREAD
                  DASH's Decentralized Governance,              TERRACOIN 1.0 [ TRC ]  EST 2012                 REDDIT          GITHUB
                     Masternodes and Instant Sent..           TWITTER        BTC GARDEN
Blackout1321

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:12:35 PM

Please look into different altcoins. IOTA as has been stated is new and having a lot of volatility. XRP has some much volume that it doesn't want to break away, highly unlike it will anytime soon.

Look into others that have some small hype behind them, SC, Strat, XEM, LTC, etc. These will most likely show returns quicker, but at the same time do not buy at a high. Pay attention the the graphs. Graphs are everything in trading.

Good luck trading to you.
chybinspirace

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:46:49 PM

Personally I did some research about IOTA and I believe in this project. Yes it two sides some are so hyped and others believe it is a scam. I invested that, what I earned for some STRAT. So why not. It could be huge and I'm willing to take this risk.

Good luck with trading!
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:22:34 PM

for market cap and trading volume i am rooted for XRP, there's a big future of XRP.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:21:58 PM

In a particular case if you are talking about IOTA coin then i would at no moment right now recommend to to sell the coin since it is wholly valued at future potential same goes for any coin which is linked to future technologies, if there is a coin linked to AI or a coin linked to energy or big data, and is a a leader in its field DO NOT SELL.
Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:47:13 PM

XRP, although this is a centralized token.
However, this token solves the problem of trust between Banks, so I prefer it.

Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:02:25 PM

I used to like XRP. But when I began to learn more about this coin, I began to find more and more annoying inconsistencies. Ripple does not use blokchain, instead of this server of company is used. The company dies - their servers will die along with a coin. This is not to mention the fact that the company completely manages transactions.

IOTA seems to me more promising. It is due to the fact that IOTA is not just a means of payment, but support for the current and necessary technology for users, it will be in demand.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:23:40 PM

I think Iota has bigger potential to increase. Ripple is too expensive now
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:34:29 PM

Considering the fact that you want to earn profits in the future I would say both of them are good deal. With the current event of down trend I am sure both of them really really cheap and grabbing them in this period is far better deal than anything. I mean imagine both the coins are currently 5-10X down and everyone knows that the upsurge of these coins is definitive considering their recovery in the time to come along with the bitcoin as follower coin for them. So it will be wise if you invest today and if you handsome money in hand then I will choose XRP as major share and then the IOTA. However both of them can be invested.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: