Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 03:11:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: anonymous cryptocurrenices  (Read 274 times)
Jamzymc (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:42:22 AM

I think in terms of investment these should Be good investments with research of course. The success of both monero and zcash shows how much anonymity means to people. I feel like I missed out on zcash but pivx and monero could be good investments? Im really looking for any crypto that promises anonymity. Surely there will be developers creating these and probably even some out of the 700 odd currencies out there that have this and are really cheap just now as they've had no exposure. Do you think investing in a coin based on the fact it promises anonymity is an ok risk?
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:54:41 AM

first of all this is the main board dedicated for discussion about bitcoin. altcoin discussions or trading discussions have dedicated boards. please use the button at the bottom of the page to move the topic.

secondly the anonymous coins hype is a bit old. people have proven that they are only interested in these coins for the money they gave them in a temporary period of time which they were being pumped.

these coins offer some good features though. i am not denying that. specially monero. but if you want to invest then look for coins that have a better potential of rising. Monero's rise seems to be more solid and slow. and Zcash seems to be a shaky coin with a high chance of a big dump. not sure about PIVX yet.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:58:29 AM

I think in terms of investment these should Be good investments with research of course. The success of both monero and zcash shows how much anonymity means to people. I feel like I missed out on zcash but pivx and monero could be good investments? Im really looking for any crypto that promises anonymity. Surely there will be developers creating these and probably even some out of the 700 odd currencies out there that have this and are really cheap just now as they've had no exposure. Do you think investing in a coin based on the fact it promises anonymity is an ok risk?

XMR is still a great buy at the moment with no rise that has happened. There was a pump that happened but was quickly replaced by a pretty brutal dump to to $40-50 level and staying there at the moment. Price of XMR compared to 6 months ago only increased like 30% which isn't crazy at all.

When the government really tries to keep an eye on everyone's savings they will dig into bitcoin addresses as well. As much as bitcoin is pseudoanonymous there will still be ways to track people down sa your balances and transactions are public. Monero will be a hiding safe haven then.
25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:31:33 PM

CloakCoin.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: