Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:48:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about Nicehash (how much should I invest in Nicehash to get 2K/m?)  (Read 682 times)
antonio2234 (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:01:00 AM

Hi,

I have a question:
If I want to make $2000/m with ET (by renting hash in Nicehash/fixed price), how much should I sped on Nicehash?
I searched a lot but couldn't understand the cost and profit for buyers in Nicehash.
whitrzac

Activity: 126

90*c is good, right?

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:22:32 AM

Then you shouldn't be spending your $$$$.
antonio2234 (OP)

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:41:01 AM

Then you shouldn't be spending your $$$$.
What do you mean?
Jamievs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:56:57 AM

Another one of those "I've heard crypto can make me rich but I can't be bothered to do my own homework". Because if you did you wouldn't be renting hashrate.
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:05:47 PM

Hi,

I have a question:
If I want to make $2000/m with ET (by renting hash in Nicehash/fixed price), how much should I sped on Nicehash?
I searched a lot but couldn't understand the cost and profit for buyers in Nicehash.

You can make 2k in a month but the initial investment will be a big one. You need 3 motherboards each with 6 GPU-s support (Biostar TB250 or ASrock H81 PRo BTC) and 6 RX 580 overclocked in each board. 6 cards of these ones overclocked will net you about just more than 700 USD in a month. Multiplied by 3 is 2100 USD in a month. However the initial cost will be about 8000 usd or a bit more. Now you do the math if it is worth it or not.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
dominic25

Activity: 60

Don

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:55:04 PM

Hi,

I have a question:

You can make 2k in a month but the initial investment will be a big one. You need 3 motherboards each with 6 GPU-s support (Biostar TB250 or ASrock H81 PRo BTC) and 6 RX 580 overclocked in each board. 6 cards of these ones overclocked will net you about just more than 700 USD in a month. Multiplied by 3 is 2100 USD in a month. However the initial cost will be about 8000 usd or a bit more. Now you do the math if it is worth it or not.

Nicehash is renting the rig not building it. I find Nicehash to be confusing. I have used it before about 3 years ago with not much luck. Maybe it changed. Who knows  Huh
dominic25

Activity: 60

Don

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:58:26 PM

My new gig is investing about $50 in some of the new ICO's that are coming out. Here is one that helps in trading Crypto on the exchanges. This is the affiliate link https://cryptoping.tech/ico?i=17361 I am gambling with a whole 2 LTC  Smiley
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:16:34 PM

Hi,

I have a question:

Nicehash is renting the rig not building it. I find Nicehash to be confusing. I have used it before about 3 years ago with not much luck. Maybe it changed. Who knows  Huh

Nicehash has calculators on their site to figure this out.  You'd need to decide what you want to point the hashing power at, and play around with that and calculating the returns in coins.  Whattomine.com could be useful to, just plug in hash rates into your chosen algo and see when you get to $2k. 

HINT: It won't be worth it, unless the coins appreciate considerably, you'll always pay more than coin value in renting hash power.
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:57:06 AM

Hi,

I have a question:

You can also build yourself a rig and point it to nicehash by using the nicehash software miner. In this case you are renting the hash power to nicehash, kinda like many miners in this area of the forum do. It is not worth to rent from nicehash as it is not profitable. If you rent your own miner you can make some really decent amount of profit considering what GPU-s you have and what is your cost of electricity.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █