Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:42:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Signature Campaign Withheld My Payment  (Read 453 times)
Sharma (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:18:07 AM

I participated in first week of waves signature campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1943988.0,accepted by bot,and made more than 30 posts during the entire week but at the time of payment,I didn't get my rightful payment and despitr reminding campaign mangers several time through pm and posting in signature thread,I didn;t get paid nor given any reason why I wqas denied payment.
I know waves is a legitimate project but who should I hold responsible to for denying me my rightful payment (Or if I disqualified,atleast give me reason)

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DrMsEr

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:52:50 PM

The alleged amount for which they are denying you??
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:01:37 PM

I know waves is a legitimate project but who should I hold responsible to for denying me my rightful payment (Or if I disqualified,atleast give me reason)
Still,use a proper scam accusations format.How much payment is missing ? There is a possibility they are really busy so might just wait a little longer.The campaign is managed by a bot ,contact the op of the thread.
(on a side note,cross check the rules and see all your posts are within those)
Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 10:17:05 PM

Because you've never written a single meaningful sentence in your life.  Every single one of your post is a boring one liner in the altcoin sections with no genuine or meaningful content.  Signature managers have every right not to pay you and you were essentially trying to scam them by trying to take their money without actually posting anything which would bring traffic to their service.

You're also in SMAS and they don't pay people from SMAS.

Sharma (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:42:19 PM

Still,use a proper scam accusations format.How much payment is missing ? There is a possibility they are really busy so might just wait a little longer.The campaign is managed by a bot ,contact the op of the thread.
(on a side note,cross check the rules and see all your posts are within those)

I was expecting payment of 0.01 btc.Have tried to contact them through Pm and by posting them in signature thread but in vain.
Because you've never written a single meaningful sentence in your life.  Every single one of your post is a boring one liner in the altcoin sections with no genuine or meaningful content.  Signature managers have every right not to pay you and you were essentially trying to scam them by trying to take their money without actually posting anything which would bring traffic to their service.

Are you shill account of any them ? Did you even care to read the Waves signature thread?They started not accepting SMAS members from 2nd week and in the first week there were no such rule

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 11:51:17 PM

Funny.

Btc price may not be controlled by traders anymore but there is no denial that some exchanges do manipulate it heavily.We in india always have to pay a higher price than international market because of manipulation of some exchange and wallets
Feeling disappointed that I missed this ICO,I hope it will soon be available on exchange and I can buy at reasonable price
Yes everyone in my family knows that I am into bitcoin and I have even told them how to access private keys to my wallet in case I am die or something happen to me.I can not let btc lay like that forever if I am dead.I trust my family and I want them to sell btc after I am gone
Are you crazy or what?Where did you see price is $7?Stop trying to create hype.Yes price is already good at $2.1 but it doesn;t need your exaggearation.It will go up with time as ETH goes up
I dont think it will drop to less than 2000 usd anymore at all unless it is forbidden by some developed countries completely and the others follow the same. Even than it will pick up fast. I expect it to go around 5000 usd in 1-2 years since more and more countries are looking to regulate/legalize it rather than banning it so it is a matter of time to see some big waves in rates. This is not an investment advice.
You echo my opinion.I believe $2k is a new floor price till next year.In 2018 it will cross $3.5k.With every passing day bitcoin demand is increasing and we all know about its limited supply.Do I need say more?

kame

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:08:30 AM

Because you've never written a single meaningful sentence in your life.  Every single one of your post is a boring one liner in the altcoin sections with no genuine or meaningful content.  Signature managers have every right not to pay you and you were essentially trying to scam them by trying to take their money without actually posting anything which would bring traffic to their service.

SMAS is a list of spammers?  or an island name of India or what???  Huh

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 02:50:50 AM

Seems like you tend to burst post so you probably won't look back on this but Nagadota worded his last sentence pretty badly.
SMAS stands for Signature Managers Against Spam and you could find it pretty easily with a simple search (but of course you wouldn't do that). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545652.0

The SMAS Blacklist contains a number of spammers that are excluded from being allowed participation in the campaigns run by Lutpin, Lauda and yahoo62278. Some other managers have adopted the same list.

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:58:15 AM

Getting kicked out and added onto the SMAS list makes sense with your post history BUT you should have been told you were being kicked out (essentially fired) so you could stop working for them. This is illegal everywhere but people say it's just passive income on a forum so it's just wild west rules. There still needs to be some accountability to be able to communicate properly to people working for you.
kame

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:04:04 AM

Seems like you tend to burst post so you probably won't look back on this but Nagadota worded his last sentence pretty badly.
SMAS stands for Signature Managers Against Spam and you could find it pretty easily with a simple search (but of course you wouldn't do that). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545652.0

The SMAS Blacklist contains a number of spammers that are excluded from being allowed participation in the campaigns run by Lutpin, Lauda and yahoo62278. Some other managers have adopted the same list.

I often use this for Bitcoin talk terminology https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=126798.0
 and SMAS was not there, so, the question came out. Bitcoin talk has long history... existence of SMAS is very much understandable. Thanks to let me know.

so, SMAS member is band in ordinal manner, period.

This threads should be closed or fired by Trump.   Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: