Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:39:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are people able to deposit ETC on Poloniex?  (Read 1596 times)
vanhalendlrband (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:49:02 PM

I sent my money there the other day no wallet maintenance I double checked and the second I send it to them and it doesn't show up after 200+ confirms I message them and they tell me the wallet is down. Its been down for days now. Can't do anything my ETC is just sitting on Poloniex and I can't get it out or get it back nothing. Just sitting there for days such a joke

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:00:25 PM

I sent my money there the other day no wallet maintenance I double checked and the second I send it to them and it doesn't show up after 200+ confirms I message them and they tell me the wallet is down. Its been down for days now. Can't do anything my ETC is just sitting on Poloniex and I can't get it out or get it back nothing. Just sitting there for days such a joke

I think this guys has the same issues as yours here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1951684.0

Well we can really know for sure but in ETC they have a little bit of a problem, and there are an issue involving with the deposit, withdrawals, maybe there are a bit of a traffic on the site or many have been using the Poloniex and their site must have to undergone for an updated to fix this kind of issue, this is so frustrating in our part that really wants to settles some transaction on any issues in poloniex.
vanhalendlrband (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:12:55 PM

I think this guys has the same issues as yours here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1951684.0

Well we can really know for sure but in ETC they have a little bit of a problem, and there are an issue involving with the deposit, withdrawals, maybe there are a bit of a traffic on the site or many have been using the Poloniex and their site must have to undergone for an updated to fix this kind of issue, this is so frustrating in our part that really wants to settles some transaction on any issues in poloniex.

The strange part is is I've deposited and withdrew ETC several times after the man in the topic you posted for me.

I actually just withdrew 2 ETC on sunday. And now all of a sudden. Like polo isn't even showing which wallets are disabled now they just let people send their ETC in there and get it stuck and they seemingly do not care at all. I told them to send it back to me but no response just a canned "ETC wallet is momentarily down" for 2 days now.

But now I hear somebody was actually having this problem way before my last several ETC deposits that had no issues.

Fishy fishy polo, that site needs to go down seriously. I like HATE poloniex. They have done so much shady stuff with all these server "Crashes" and what not. Many people in the know saying they were not at all attacked but insider trading this just makes me not ever want to deal with Poloniex again not that they even care its clear they way they treat their customers that they are up to something else entirely and probably should be in jail for it, all of them.
pacolin

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:08:21 PM

Well, just to say that I have the same missing ETC deposit issue ;(

I've sent some ETCs to my deposit address in Poloniex - but since 7 days - nothing shows up in my history ;( Posted a ticket - no answer yet... It is visible in the chain but still - not listed in my deposits history in Poloniex ;(
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:10:05 PM

Well, just to say that I have the same missing ETC deposit issue ;(

I've sent some ETCs to my deposit address in Poloniex - but since 7 days - nothing shows up in my history ;( Posted a ticket - no answer yet... It is visible in the chain but still - not listed in my deposits history in Poloniex ;(

No one mentioned here that in Polo you need to send at least 1 Ethereum in order to show up. Any other amount will accumulate and will only show up in Polo once it has reached 1 Ethereum. Polo is working like a charm thank God and is one of the best exchanges.
pacolin

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:14:23 PM

Well it is written "minimum deposit amount is 1 ETC" - mine deposit was bigger?

Or it should of been "deposits equal to 1 ETH or more"??
p4nt5

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 01:16:08 AM

Same here. I have 2 deposits in limbo on Poloniex. I'm getting pretty fed up with them.
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:18:56 AM

Even if doesn't show as maintenance don't deposit anything more than you can afford to lose.

Poloniex is basically a gamble right now. If you deposit anything large into it or even small amounts you have a 50% or more chance of getting it withheld by the site. And plus there is no trollbox anymore which means that you can no longer talk to anyone live. Customer service is extremely garbage, i would even argue that it's worse than yobit because i haven't seen a case yet where something actually gets actively resolved.

Go to suepoloniex.today and submit your case. It might not work but it's free and worth a try imo.
pacolin

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:29:30 AM

Never had it before - but I usually deposit XMR and never had something missing or lost :/ And I do withdraw BTC weekly and again - no issues at all... It is ETC related - as i've noticed "deposits disabled" after a day or so...
ZooMMooZ

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:35:03 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 01:53:49 AM by ZooMMooZ

Same here; 6 ETC deposits each is 1 ETC and totally valued at 129+ USD appearing on gastracker.io but not credited on my account
parker423

Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:25:36 PM

I have the same problem.

Wanted to deposit on Poloniex yesterday at ~23:00.

Today 15 hours later there is nothing on Poloniex.

On http://gastracker.io 3282 Confirmations.

Do they have a problem?

p4nt5

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 05:42:08 PM

I've been seeing ETC Poloniex problems everywhere lately. I'm still trying to find anyone that has had a ETC deposit go through in the past week or so. So this is becoming a real issue. But on Poloniex i get nothing about ETC temporarily disabled; in fact it still gives me an ETC address to deposit to on my Balance, Deposits & Withdraws page.

Something has to be done about this theft.

Start listing reputable crypto-news sites, and such on here. And we can get this out to all of them.
pacolin

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:42:47 PM

My ticket is still "being processed" Sad
Taki44

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:36:55 AM

Yes I just deposited 4 x ETC & 1000 XRP to Poloniex and neither of those deposits are showing in my account. I have opened a two support tickets with Poloniex one for each currency and will wait for them to respond.  they should publish on their website if they are having problems with accepting deposits as this is not good enough!
saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:52:00 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2017, 05:05:47 PM by saqwe

I message them and they tell me the wallet is down. count yourself lucky at least they respond to your ticket, my etc transfer already had 50,000 confirmations and i am still waiting for it to be credited into my account.
parker423

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:23:40 PM

Again problems since 3 or 4 days.

Did you receiver the ETC on your Poloniex Wallet??
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:12:54 AM

My ticket is still "being processed" Sad
Now their customer service is almost non existent. 72 hours to get a response if you're lucky. Probaly you got your reply.
pacolin

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:00:02 PM

I message them and they tell me the wallet is down. count yourself lucky at least they respond to your ticket, my etc transfer already had 50,000 confirmations and i am still waiting for it to be credited into my account.
Mine already reached 235,000 confirmations and still - no signs of being credited to my account... My ticket still shows as "Being processed" I guess it won't get solved Sad
saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:52:50 PM

Mine already reached 235,000 confirmations and still - no signs of being credited to my account... My ticket still shows as "Being processed" I guess it won't get solved Sad

There should be a way to get this problem resolved because it is morally wrong for poloniex to hold the funds that belongs to people and not release it; they also kept silence as if nothing has happened.

I am still waiting for my coin to be credited still without any response from their support.
pacolin

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:10:00 AM

Wow! I've just checked my account at Poloniex... and guess what? I've got finally credited with my ETC Cheesy

I hope you guys get yours too!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: