Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying miner with paypal is safe?  (Read 433 times)
BustyKuroNeko (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

Canadian Miner Passing Through~~

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:36:44 PM

Hi,
    I am about to buy 1 miner with paypal. It's not the same as the wallminer one which asks you to "Send them money through paypal as a gift" But it is an actual paypal payment process like the one on ebay. Just don't want to get scammed out of this. So  is this an ok way to buy?

Thanks

Self-proclaimed nice guy~
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:40:31 PM

Hi,
    I am about to buy 1 miner with paypal. It's not the same as the wallminer one which asks you to "Send them money through paypal as a gift" But it is an actual paypal payment process like the one on ebay. Just don't want to get scammed out of this. So  is this an ok way to buy?

Thanks
dont ever send as a gift send with an invoice so you have protection the fact that they asked you to send with paypal as a gift raises alot of flags in my eyes be careful
BustyKuroNeko (OP)

Activity: 125

Canadian Miner Passing Through~~

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:42:51 PM

Hi,

Thanks
dont ever send as a gift send with an invoice so you have protection the fact that they asked you to send with paypal as a gift raises alot of flags in my eyes be careful

I know the "send as gift" is a scam i mentionned it because in the past a site called wallminer said it accepted paypal as a payment method but it was actually asking people to manually sign in to paypal and send them the money as a gift. Which i know is a scam. But on 33bitcoin.com the checkout is actually exactly like the one on ebay so i am skeptical if it is actually legit or not.

Thanks for the reply

Self-proclaimed nice guy~
realproject

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:39:52 AM

Hi,

Thanks

AntMiner S7-LN - 2.7 TH/s (LOW NOISE) Bitcoin Miner + PSU Bundle --------$405
AntMiner S7 - 4.73 TH/s Bitcoin Miner (0.25 Watt/GH) *Limited Quantity*-----$495
AntMiner R4 - NEW - 8TH/s Bitcoin Miner (Low Noise/Designed for home use)---$1260
AntMiner S9 - (13TH/s) Bitcoin Miner New (16nm - 0.098 Watt/GH) =========$1980
AntMiner S3+ 453~500 GH/s Bitcoin Miner (0.78w/GH) -------------------$54
AntMiner S5 - 1.15 TH/s Bitcoin Miner (0.51 Watt/GH)--------$198
AntMiner T9 - New - (11.5TH/s Bitcoin Miner) 16nm ------------$1539
AntMiner S4 - 2TH/s BTC Miner (0.69watt/GH/s) Built-in PSU-------------$261
AntMiner U3 - 63 GH/s Bitcoin USB Miner *limited quantity*-----------$45
AntMiner S2 - 1TH/s BTC Miner (1watt/GH/s) *Limited Qty Remaining* (Built-in PSU)----$198
AntMiner S5+ (Plus) - World's Fastest BTC Miner 7.7 TH/s @3436W - *Limited Quantity*----$3060
AntMiner S4+ (PLUS) - 2.57 TH/s NEW! BTC Miner (0.58watt/GH/s) *Built-in PSU*------$1170

We are REALPROJECT located in Guangdong, P. R. China

All prices are in USD.

We accept Bitcoin, Skrill, Western Union/Moneygram transfers.

International customers please contact us for our best shipping rate quotes.

Contact us to place orders:

What'sApp | Telegram : +85366205446
Email: bmining606@gmail.com
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:43:19 AM

AntMiner U3 - 63 GH/s Bitcoin USB Miner *limited quantity*-----------$45

how many do you have...shipping cost per miner to the US?

do you accept escrow?

I'd take a few maybe at least...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: