Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:14:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: POLONIEX IS NOT GIVING THE COINS BACK ! BE CAREFUL  (Read 530 times)
dyigitus (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 04:23:42 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 03:54:48 PM by dyigitus

Hi everyone;

I was trading and making exchanges on Poloniex. I made some deposits and withdrawals before. But many of people and i can't withdrawal at these days. Support is not working, they are not responding the tickets. I'm trying to withdraw just 0.3445 BTC but they are not giving it back. Order status is always "Awaiting Approval".

Then, i made a small research on the net and i saw hundreds of people have the same problem. Youtube, Twitter, forums are full of people who have same problem.

It passed 3 weeks and i couldn't take my coins back.  Angry

I would reccomend to not deposit big money to Poloniex.  Sad

EDIT: After about 3 weeks, withdrawal is complete. But its too late, i lost money because of parity.
qwerty40
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:28:06 PM

Poloniex = SCAM Angry
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:42:32 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 05:42:27 AM by sluppy

Hi everyone;

I was trading and making exchanges on Poloniex. I made some deposits and withdrawals before. But many of people and i can't withdrawal at these days. Support is not working, they are not responding the tickets. I'm trying to withdraw just 0.3445 BTC but they are not giving it back. Order status is always "Awaiting Approval".

Then, i made a small research on the net and i saw hundreds of people have the same problem. Youtube, Twitter, forums are full of people who have same problem.

It passed 3 weeks and i couldn't take my coins back.  Angry

I would reccomend to not deposit big money to Poloniex.  Sad

I withdrew x btc without any problems yesterday However , my account doesn't properly display the coins I own .. the transfer and balances don't look anything like what is actually in those pages.
I had a open ticket for over 8 days they say processing but something as severe as this should be dealt with within hours after noticing not days.

Edit:
I see coins listed in balances that I don't own , the balances listed do not correspond with the actual balances in margins with I tried to make a Stop order by copy pasting the amount of coins I own in margin it said insufficient funds.
All of those things make me think its time to get your coins out of poloniex if you haven't already.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:25:15 AM

My coins are also in "awaiting approval" for 5 days, no answer from support.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: