Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto-trade  (Read 395 times)
odie158 (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:29:12 PM

Just want to thank neotrix for the update on Crypto-trade. If there was ever an excuse that would be it. I hope your family is ok. Since I am a newbie I am over here.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
odie158 (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 03:07:24 AM

neotrix

View Profile WWW Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore

Re: [BTCT.CO][LTC-GLOBAL] Crypto-trade.com : IPO started!

May 07, 2013, 11:18:31 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Carnth on May 07, 2013, 06:14:16 PM

Quote from: neotrix on May 06, 2013, 02:00:20 PM

Why no updates has been done? Because after many delay, it was looking useless for me to announce another delay which could not be respected.

This is my only problem.
Keeping us updated is paramount. You need to let us know what's going on with our BTC. Even if you posted that there is a developer delay and (now a week later) it's taking longer than you thought, etc.

On BitcoinTalk, no news is very very bad news.

As said I'm aware about that and I will give a special attention to this part in future. As said also I blaming only myself for this and understand even the worst reaction from investors as I could have the same reaction. Let back to work and give now some good feeling to those same investors waiting to see crypto-trade online.

Sounds good to me I'm feeling good.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: