Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 06:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help setting up claymore ether miner.  (Read 298 times)
Cg4447 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:07:48 PM

Hello i have an ether miner rig with 6 rx470 AMD cards and i have experienced a problem with the miner.  I want to use this miner to only miner ether when i open the ether-only file in the claymore miner folder it starts then says no AMD card available and stops running.   Can anyone please help me figure out what is wrong as the place i bought it from has stopped providing support.   I just downloaded the newest version of claymore miner and am a little confused on how to configure it.  I read the readme file and attempted to edit the eth-ony-start file to enter in my information but now it says no AMD card avaialble and stops.   I am very confused as I am ok with computers but this is technically a little over my head so any support would be greatly appreciated as long as it is in simple terms and descriptive on what i need to do, please dont assume i already know what you do when answering.  Thank you so much for reading to whoever helps me to the point where i actually get it up and running i will give them .3 ether.  I also have teamviewer and can remotely grant access to anyone who i trust to help.   
VRobb

Activity: 1610
Merit: 538

I'm in BTC XTC

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:37:17 PM

Move this to the altcoin section and you're sure to get more, and relevant, feedback.

I don't believe in superstition because it's bad luck: 13thF1oor6CAwyzyxXPNnRvu3nhhYeqZdc
These aren't the Droids you're looking for: S5 & S7 (Sold), R4B2, R4B4 (RIP), 2x S9 obsolete, 2xS15-28, S17-56, S17-70
Pushing a whopping 1/5 PH!  Oh The SPEED!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: