Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:50:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lowest source to buy bitcoin  (Read 386 times)
ro3obhr (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:11:46 PM

Hello, what is the lowest source to buy bitcoins with low fees ?
i'm asking that because i'm going to open website selling bitcoins by credit cards and i want to be lowest fees in internet thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:15:49 PM

i'm asking that because i'm going to open website selling bitcoins by credit cards and i want to be lowest fees in internet thanks
Do you mean Bitcoins at a discounted price? I don't think there's anyone who will sell Bitcoins at a low price at this time as those who holds Bitcoins wants to sell their coins at a higher price, they want profits as much as possible. If you don't want to pay a high price, then look for a way to earn or get paid in Bitcoin.
ro3obhr (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:19:11 PM

Do you mean Bitcoins at a discounted price? I don't think there's anyone who will sell Bitcoins at a low price at this time as those who holds Bitcoins wants to sell their coins at a higher price, they want profits as much as possible. If you don't want to pay a high price, then look for a way to earn or get paid in Bitcoin.
hello you understand me wrong i'm asking about sources sell bitcoin with market price without fees or low fees
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:23:54 PM

Fees are vary and with lots of exchanges I think we can't really locate the one with currently low fees. I suggest to search all exchanges that accepts credit cards and list their fees then compare it to others. After that make an analyzation on what fees you will applied.

Here I found some list: https://99bitcoins.com/how-to-buy-bitcoin-with-a-credit-card/ but you can also look on some sources.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
VC George

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Carpe noctem

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:30:01 PM

Fees are vary and with lots of exchanges I think we can't really locate the one with currently low fees. I suggest to search all exchanges that accepts credit cards and list their fees then compare it to others. After that make an analyzation on what fees you will applied.

Here I found some list: https://99bitcoins.com/how-to-buy-bitcoin-with-a-credit-card/ but you can also look on some sources.

From what I understand he's trying to establish a website where he'll be processing debit/credit card payments using  a 3rd party payment gateway. Logic says he'll be getting the money in his personal or business bank account.

OP if I'm right then the best option for you would be to buy coins straight from the big exchangers (avoid Coinbase) using bank wires. All of them are asking for like 1% which gives you plenty of room to make a decent profit.
Even xapo sells bitcoins for 1% & locks the price at the moment you initiate the buying process.
ro3obhr (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:51:20 PM

From what I understand he's trying to establish a website where he'll be processing debit/credit card payments using  a 3rd party payment gateway. Logic says he'll be getting the money in his personal or business bank account.

OP if I'm right then the best option for you would be to buy coins straight from the big exchangers (avoid Coinbase) using bank wires. All of them are asking for like 1% which gives you plenty of room to make a decent profit.
Even xapo sells bitcoins for 1% & locks the price at the moment you initiate the buying process.
Thats right big thanks can you please suggest for me an exchange accept international wire transfer with low fees ?
VC George

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Carpe noctem

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:12:28 PM

Before you start exploring my suggestions you should read this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454795.0

It's about the verification you'll need to provide in any Bitcoin exchange
let alone if you do buy big amounts of coins you might need to provide
some extra verification but I doubt that.

Some decent exchangers are Bitfinex, Kraken, Huobi & OKCoin (the last 2 are Chinese but
are mainly used by international customers).

Lastly Gemini sells Bitcoins in lots for example batches of 10-20-50 etc and from what I
remember they sell in spot price (might be wrong) but even so they would have really low
fees.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:16:54 PM

Assuming you even get this up and running if you are below 5% you'll be successful in terms of people will use it but you'll always have tons of charge backs so good luck.
ro3obhr (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:21:48 AM

Assuming you even get this up and running if you are below 5% you'll be successful in terms of people will use it but you'll always have tons of charge backs so good luck.

but what is the solution to make charge backs less ?
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:46:58 AM

You can't buy bitcoin for the lowest price because if there is a chance for the bitcoin rate to be low then it will just have a gap lower than $20 because most of the traders in exchanges taking advantage of that gap by doing arbitrage so it is hard to find best source for a lowest price of bitcoin and the only thing that you can do to buy for a very fair price is to buy from the dips.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:52:41 AM

Yeah, that is the insanity of such a business.  And this guy sounds like exactly that, a guy.  Hopefully this guy realizes that once he starts up a business selling bitcoin by credit cards, he's now open to all sorts of regulation.  Hopefully this guy knows the law (I don't, but I'm just saying here).  Everything varies by country, of course, but I doubt there's a country in existence where they wouldn't tax and regulate such a thing to death.

Plus there's already tons of competition.  So good luck, but cpfreeplz probably is estimating your chances optimistically.  I'd say they're less than 5%...but for your sake, hopefully I'm wrong.  It's definitely a worthwhile service, and we need more options.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:55:30 AM

in the end the result will be the same with so little difference because if the exchange has lower fees for example, then the price is higher and if the exchange has a higher fee then the price is lower.
for example btc-e has high fees regarding fiat and the price there is lower than the market price at other places like kraken for example.

so when you are checking the suggestions that others gave you, make sure to check out both the fees and bitcoin price.

Buying the dip...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: