Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:06:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quick. Name your top 3 coins that will be x100 in a year  (Read 2637 times)
le_frenchy

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:01:20 AM

Zen minereum
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hash512

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:48:21 PM

Good write up although you have to convert stack to stake in some cases to understand it.  Not impossible for NAV x100 but difficult.  I think more than likely other coins that will x100 do not even exist right now.
https://medium.com/@VerthagOG/navcoin-investment-review-e479a21d35cb
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:31:27 PM

I think my top 3 altcoins will be 100 times in this year 2017.  Zencash, waves and also dodge because this three coins for sure will become more popular in the next few months but it depends on the demand on the market. Everyone have potential to increase the price but we dont know when . Make a research so you can know the potential of this coin to increase.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 01:48:53 PM

I think my top 3 altcoins will be 100 times in this year 2017.  Zencash, waves and also dodge because this three coins for sure will become more popular in the next few months but it depends on the demand on the market. Everyone have potential to increase the price but we dont know when . Make a research so you can know the potential of this coin to increase.

Not DOGE i'm 100% sure it will not go 100x! You can save this thread for a year if you don't belive me and see that I'm right and you are wrong about that one.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
joshvdk

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:48:59 PM

Viacoin

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:55:11 PM

top 3 coins you think will x10 - x100 within a year.

My pick :

Stratis - Has a tonnn of potential, can easily see this 100$+ within a year (x10+ its current price)

Ubiq - Could easily replace ETC's roll and beyond, I see this going to a 1B+ cap within a few months

Waves - Although larger then Ubiq, still has a ton of potential with DEX and their platform

You must be joking. Could you figure out any coin which has gained hundred times appreciations in last one year and more importantly it must still hold its worth ? Unexpectedly last six months were golden period for many altcoins and it is highly insane if you are expecting the same to continue for another year. In my analysis almost all the altcoins ate at prick of falling down.

Some coin might have achieved some 50 times growth but we can expect their fall down in more quicker time than time taken for growth. 
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:09:31 PM

A lot of coins had actually went up for the past months and my top 3 coins for this year that'll reach x100 in a year (I hope so) would be NEM, WAVES and DIGIBYTE.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
uthinkimfukinstupidhans

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:18:31 PM

one definite sleeper is RLT - roulettecoin.

Launching their 3D platform imminently and it will be dividend paying.

Devs were hopeful it would be added to bittrex last month but it seems to have gone a bit quiet on that front, for now.  I have no doubt this will be a 20x coin in next 12 months at least.

Aquazi

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:24:17 PM

small tip:

If someboby here would know which coins are going to 10-100x they'd buy more and tell you shit.

Always do your own research.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
kc.

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

uh-huh

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:44:00 PM

small tip:

If someboby here would know which coins are going to 10-100x they'd buy more and tell you shit.

Always do your own research.
Why wouldn't they tell you shit?

It doesn't harm anyone by sharing that information, if anything it's better. More exposure, more hype... etc.

Join the largest & most active Crypto Discord Server
fletchsands

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:53:14 PM

Bitbay, SHIFT, Via, BLOCK and maybe XVG (depending on whether the developers can deliver). All extremely undervalued, probably because they're not on Polo yet  Angry
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:08:53 PM

NEM possibly this or the next year.
"Catapult" release will make its price go pretty high imo.
bitgolfer

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:41:24 PM

2 to 5X is more likely for some of the alt-coins suggested here. For any coin to go another 100x, you will need to find a new ICO/crowdsale coin, or a coin that's currently less than 2 million USD in market cap.

WAVES - already up 5x so far ($1 to $5.2), could end up $10 to $15 EOY 2017.
LTC - being pumped right now, could see $60 to $80 EOY 2017.
ZEN - $8 now, if the devs deliver, I think it could at least triple in value.
gorthol

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:24:10 PM

As a newbie altcoin miner I like the idea of Golem a lot. Instead of wasting  energy solving stupid games you do useful works like rendering and data science that people actually pays money for, and at 0.20 something dollars is a cheap bet right now.
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:26:10 PM

ammo

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
needed357

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:29:20 PM

WINGS and WAVES Cheesy
V.Pelewin

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:45:36 PM

Three coins which are still grossly undervalued in my opinion:

VIA

$1.97MM in volume the last 24 hours, ppl &/or deep pockets are starting to notice how under-valued this coin is compared to it's peers.

edit, 6 hours or so later: now $2.28MM

How much do you think is a reasonable value? Might jump in, looks very promising!!

I'd rather not say to be honest, but way more than it's sitting at presently, it's my 3rd highest crypto holding after BTC & DASH presently, for those interested as I get asked this quite a lot, my hodling then followed by Strat, GAME, CRW, DCR, GNT and a few ICO coins as well, plus another due to be added to BFX soon (easy to guess, but I'll edit to add after completing a large P2P buy tomorrow all being well)...

I've seen your name mentioned a few times and nearly messaged before just out of curiosity. Did you earn your btc through trading or we're you a really early miner / buyer of bitcoin? I know that you we're with dash very early on and probably made a decent chunk there

I started in the summer of 2011, buying and trading, my cheapest buys was when the price fell Nov/Dec 2011 to under $2/BTC (on UK exchange), I took an early liking to LTC and was the largest holder with 620,000 LTC when it went to $48 at the end of November 2013 (base price 10 cents), about a year ago and earlier I was the largest holder of DASH (darkcoin), now I'm quite diversified, I got 200,000 ETH at the ICO for 100 BTC but sold them far too early, but was playing safe and had just found my dream house.

Edit to add, I'm the largest holder of Viacoin and have been since way back summer of 2014

SHIFT

the most undervaluated coin, they are about to release PHANTOM (an alpha of the new decentralized WEB), with storage (like SiaCoin) + smarts contracts  it could hit EASY top 15 marketcap.

https://gateway.shiftnrg.org/ipfs/QmRm6bzVH7bebHCgjFu18cMNKsPMYyDcVR3u8Pp2RzgpMC/

XBY

Hi,

I created an thread about the best scalable coin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1965832.0

While I like XtraBytes for its uniqueness I was not aware that it could be a scalability solution, as well. But one answer in the other thread stated it is very scalable.
So can XtraBytes really handle much more transactions in a second than PoW or PoS coins?

If yes this coin would not be only a lot but extremely undervalued right now.

Yeah we know.  Grin

Would be nice to have a confirmation for that (Fatoshi already claimed it in the other thread). Why exactly is XtraBYtes super scalable?

(...)

I agree that XBY is a good coin and that's why I am invested in it. But it's not a totally unique coin. It is based on the IOTA Tangle concept. PoSign being the replacement term for Tangles. That concept was talked about in 2015. If anyone can show me XBY is unique to IOTA I would be interested.

Actually IOTA is based on DAG which isnt a unique concept to IOTA in fact Byteball has used the concept already before IOTA. XBY uses a very different approach using Chords P2P concept..static signed nodes, and a virtual layer that makes blocks. There is nothing like it. Whatever the criticism you want to give XBY it cant be its not unique.
sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:46:49 PM

espers,insane,html5 Wink
Donaldturp

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:47:17 PM

2 to 5X is more likely for some of the alt-coins suggested here. For any coin to go another 100x, you will need to find a new ICO/crowdsale coin, or a coin that's currently less than 2 million USD in market cap.

WAVES - already up 5x so far ($1 to $5.2), could end up $10 to $15 EOY 2017.
LTC - being pumped right now, could see $60 to $80 EOY 2017.
ZEN - $8 now, if the devs deliver, I think it could at least triple in value.

Waves gave opportunity to be bought around $0.5 for a long time. The investors seeing the light inside, grabbed all the cheap Waves. So we can expect it to be $10 or something, but we can't benefit from this very well since we're late.
ouassim91

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:51:26 PM

ark has a big potential this year for x10-x100 , if stratis did a x100 , for ark its easy ...Remember my words Wink
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: