Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: re-selling hashrate in hashflare.io  (Read 413 times)
kaddie (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:36:37 PM

hello guys i am member of hashflare.io since past year  at the time i had no knowledge in bitcoinmining so i went through cloud mining but now i have full knowledge in mining and have 9 s9 miners and 3 l3+ miners now i have decided to sell my hashpower in hashflare.io and discussed with the customer service they are ready to help with the transaction of bitcoins i have 21 th/s in hashflare.io if any one is ready to buy please  text me at

jaswanthkadiyala158@gmail.com

the best rates would be given

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:41:53 PM

hello guys i am member of hashflare.io since past year  at the time i had no knowledge in bitcoinmining so i went through cloud mining but now i have full knowledge in mining and have 9 s9 miners and 3 l3+ miners now i have decided to sell my hashpower in hashflare.io and discussed with the customer service they are ready to help with the transaction of bitcoins i have 21 th/s in hashflare.io if any one is ready to buy please  text me at

jaswanthkadiyala158@gmail.com

the best rates would be given

And here you think that we're all retarded and red necks? using them for 6 months and now that they are half dead and mining will be no longer profitable with your miners you are trying to sell them to unsuspected newbie and happy face like this> Grin people the ones without any concerns in their life and are easy targets?
OK how much with a fat and juicy and wet and hot discount?

🖤😏
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:55:22 PM

how much price for 21 Th?
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:45:06 AM

This sounds very uninteresting, just pardon my manners, you said you bought something when you did not have any experience and you are selling it now that you have experience.

What makes you think that somebody that have experience will like to buy the hashflare hashrates from you ?
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 07:46:07 AM

This sounds very uninteresting, just pardon my manners, you said you bought something when you did not have any experience and you are selling it now that you have experience.

What makes you think that somebody that have experience will like to buy the hashflare hashrates from you ?

For people who indulge on hashflare might got some interest to buy it but the thing I want to ask from OP is why could he sell his hashflare share? Where surely I think it would be fair for him if he save it for long term profit. But seems cloudmining business indicates that their would no better future for us but as it is a s9 surely those people who you said have experience on it would surely buy this since they can have discounts rather than buying directly to the site.

cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:52:31 AM

For people who indulge on hashflare might got some interest to buy it but the thing I want to ask from OP is why could he sell his hashflare share? Where surely I think it would be fair for him if he save it for long term profit. But seems cloudmining business indicates that their would no better future for us but as it is a s9 surely those people who you said have experience on it would surely buy this since they can have discounts rather than buying directly to the site.

I support your opinion to some extent apart from the cheap price because OP said he will give the hash rates to the best rates meaning that it is an auction.

In addition to this people that leave their email on the main thread have proven not to be trustworthy because the email is just made for the transactions though i do not claim that this OP is the same but on a general note.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: