Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:01:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EloBoostPros.com [LOL★OW★RL★R6★HS] Boosting✓ Coaching✓ 10000+orders cmpltd✓  (Read 4447 times)
Eloboostpros (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:54:04 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 05:12:59 AM by Eloboostpros

WE ARE ELOBOOSTPROS.COM
NA - EUW - EUNE - OCE - TR - BR - LAS - LAN - RU

Giveaways:
https://discord.gg/WTb2sDX

We will be hosting giveaways and free items every 48 hours or so.
This will be the channel for all of our giveaways. Prizes include free steam gift cards, gift cards, free voucher for boosting services, free games, discount codes etc etc.
EVERYONE CAN PARTICIPATE.Any questions feel free to message a Manager in discord.

EloBoostPros are experienced boosting professionals brought together to provide you with rapid boosting at the most competitive rates. Our goal is to provide the best service for our customers by alleviating the frustrations of elo hell and getting you back in the game!

We offer boosting in league of legends , Rocket League , And Over watch
LOL services include:
Solo/duo boosting
Smurfs
3v3 chally slots(all 10 wins played by us)
Placements
Solo Q Net wins
Pay per game duo Q
Coaching

Rocket league services include:
Skill Rating boost
Placements
Coaching

Overwatch services include:
Skill Rating boost
Placements
Coaching
Net Wins

Rainbow Six siege services include:
Placements
Coaching
Net Wins

Hearthstone services include:
Skill Rating boost
Coaching

MORE ABOUT US:
Safe
Our coworkers use custom VPN servers which change the IP address for each and every account, making it impossible for Riot to trace the games back to us.

Challenger Elo Boosters
We are recruiting among the best! The minimum accepted rank for our elo boosters is Diamond 1 or higher, thus your account in the hands of professionals.

Support Center
We feature a live chat system with 24-hour Customer Support. Have a question? Ask us and receive a speedy response!

Fast
We guarantee our elo boosters will complete your job fast! With boosters hand-picked from players across the globe, you will be sure to find a booster in your region.

Competitive Pricing
We are constantly evaluating our prices to either match or beat the competition to offer you boosts that don’t break the bank.

Courtesy and Manners
Our elo boosters pride themselves on maintaining sportsmanlike conduct throughout the entire boosting process.
PRICING
For the most up-to date prices contact us via livechat or use one of our on-site calculators for whichever game you are looking to recieve our services on.

Contact
click here to visit our LIVECHAT

or
Hockeyplay3r22

Even though the Skype buttons may say offline, chances are we are online, so don't be afraid to contact us!

Terms of Service

We are able to deny a transaction under our own discretion.

We are in no way affiliated with Riot, Blizzard, Jagex, Psyonix, Valve, Hi-Rez Studios or Ubisoft.We do not represent these companies in any way.
You understand the possibility of account termination from the use of this service and take full responsibility of the punishment.

Order Form

Code:
I have added you or your partner on Skype: [Yes/No]
I have agreed to the Terms of Service [Yes/No]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eloboostpros (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:43:52 AM

online and taking orders, dont know why my bumps keep getting deleted ...
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:45:45 AM

Because there is forum's rules, you can bump once every 24 hours and delete your previous bumps. You have to respect and follow the forum's rules.
Eloboostpros (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:15:32 PM

Because there is forum's rules, you can bump once every 24 hours and delete your previous bumps. You have to respect and follow the forum's rules.
thank you for letting me know, had no idea, literally.. as you can see,
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:09:53 AM

I don't see any mention of the specific prices per service. For the Overwatch placements boosting, what exactly do you mean by it? Does it mean you will play and guarantee a certain amount of wins or a certain rank after finishing placements? Would you be doing this with other people or alone, since the latter would most likely prove impossible to guarantee a good rank with. Also, is legal boosting in Overwatch a service you provide (AKA allowing us to play on our own accounts with you essentially having to carry us).

By the way, you should delete old bumps every time you bump your thread.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Eloboostpros (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:37:22 AM

I don't see any mention of the specific prices per service. For the Overwatch placements boosting, what exactly do you mean by it? Does it mean you will play and guarantee a certain amount of wins or a certain rank after finishing placements? Would you be doing this with other people or alone, since the latter would most likely prove impossible to guarantee a good rank with. Also, is legal boosting in Overwatch a service you provide (AKA allowing us to play on our own accounts with you essentially having to carry us).

By the way, you should delete old bumps every time you bump your thread.
yes we do offer duo que boosting, all of our prices are on our site btw. If you have any further questions we can assist you quicker on our discord!
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:11:39 AM

Bumps are often deleted because they does not contribute any meaningful meaning to the community beside updating the user thread, you should try to delete 1 bump before you put another.

You can imagine how your thread will look like if all it contains are bumps.

Do you offer boosting on Runescape games ?
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:14:16 AM

bump

Any response to what sariux126 accused you guys of? Seems like your team wasn't (and potentially isn't) capable of solving issues professionally. I'd hope that you were able to get the staff settled and in order from that point on, but sariux implied otherwise.
Eloboostpros (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:48:37 AM

bump

Any response to what sariux126 accused you guys of? Seems like your team wasn't (and potentially isn't) capable of solving issues professionally. I'd hope that you were able to get the staff settled and in order from that point on, but sariux implied otherwise.
Yes, we actually settled it a few days ago, it turns out he wasn't even our customer and was a troll. He spammed this on all of our forums , made no official reports, and also was never to be seen again on any of the forums he posted this on. We've had all of his posts removed on our other forums but for some reason,on this one the mods have denied requests to have it removed . I understand this is a busy forum but snap denying my requests and not explaining why they were denied leaves us in the blue and feeling defenseless for the most part.

If you can assist us in anyway that would be greatly appreciated
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:38:54 PM

What I find puzzling and quite suspicious is the claim of 10000+ orders completed Grin
The domain was registered on the 24th of January 2016. Giving the benefit of doubt and assuming the website came into existence on the very first day of registering the domain, we have around 500 days of its existence. So to reach 10000+ orders, the site is getting 20+ orders everyday Shocked To get so much orders is nothing impossible but the site should have received multiple number of visitors of the daily orders at least and it should have ranked in alexa, which it did not. So the figures don't add up and it seems the sales claim is highly pumped up Roll Eyes
Eloboostpros (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:57:18 PM

What I find puzzling and quite suspicious is the claim of 10000+ orders completed Grin
The domain was registered on the 24th of January 2016. Giving the benefit of doubt and assuming the website came into existence on the very first day of registering the domain, we have around 500 days of its existence. So to reach 10000+ orders, the site is getting 20+ orders everyday Shocked To get so much orders is nothing impossible but the site should have received multiple number of visitors of the daily orders at least and it should have ranked in alexa, which it did not. So the figures don't add up and it seems the sales claim is highly pumped up Roll Eyes
come spend a day in our livechat or discord, and we've been around way longer, had you actually dug in and did your research you would have seen we have had forum posts up way before jan 24th 2k16.
Freelancer76

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:40:52 PM

Sure thing, although it sounds like a nice business idea with a little bit of shade going on (boosting and smurfing), these guys could have just made a bit more honest story, with some real testimonials, price ranges etc.
Eloboostpros (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:06:27 PM

Sure thing, although it sounds like a nice business idea with a little bit of shade going on (boosting and smurfing), these guys could have just made a bit more honest story, with some real testimonials, price ranges etc.

please feel free to visit our discord anytime, we have no reason to fake anything. Slightly disappointed in the fact you completely ignored my response to the other "genius" who decided to comment on our business.
Eloboostpros (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:48:37 AM

bump
Eloboostpros (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:53:53 AM

bump