Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:47:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any hackers here?  (Read 140 times)
High Plains Drifter (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:26:56 PM

If so, lend me your ears (not literally as that would be quite painful, but you know what I mean).  On March 9 @ 1045 myself and 40 others were rounded up like cattle and shown the door at Nebraska Book Company.  The company has suffered from gross mismanagement and incompetency at the highest levels for many years/decades.  The people at the bottom have suffered while the brass, people in "the club" have kept enjoying their easy paychecks.  I really enjoyed my job, was good at it and did my very best to avoid that humiliation (do you enjoy being treated like human feces?  Well then, Nebraska Book Company is the place for you.  Sign up today!), but I was fired anyway, was only making $11/hr at the time and have yet to find another job since.  I spend most of my days and nights worrying about how to pay the bills which only adds to the frustration.  Obviously I have no recourse to get any retribution for being screwed over in any way which is why I'm writing this.  If there are any hackers out there, any anonymous officials who have extra time on their hands and who could break into the NBC system and keep it down indefinitely or could just wreak general havoc, please do.  I'm just the little guy who has nothing to offer other than my thanks and appreciation.

P.S.  There IT people suck so it shouldn't be too hard 

Believe in the Shield!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: