Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:52:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex scammers, be careful!!!  (Read 468 times)
qwerty40 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:36:24 PM

Poloniex scammers, be careful!!! Poloniex does not give BTC for 14 days! Support is silent. Be careful with your coins!!! Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
black-lagoon

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:05:03 PM

Well and poloniex is raising a big red flag with several complaints every day I myself am with a withdrawal waiting approval for 10 days.
It seems that the community is waiting to happen the same as cryptsy there will open the eye and make long topics that will not be worth anything after the poloniex disappear with the bitcoins of all.
Misiek77

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:40:31 PM

I am waiting from 23 May , status awaiting approval, no answer, I wrote 2 tickets  , without support. Where are my BTC?
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:49:25 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 01:07:57 AM by n691309

Poloniex scammers, be careful!!! Poloniex does not give BTC for 14 days! Support is silent. Be careful with your coins!!! Angry

Is there any announcement for this or based on your experience or they told you in private by responding tickets?

The problem is I have no idea why my withdrawal is in status awaiting approval, waiting almost a month , I wrote two ticket without answer, so how can I told you why my transacton is blocked?

A month?? What's happening in poloniex, their have disabled the trollbox so there is no response from the moderators there, if they can't respond to the tickets then this is not a good thing, they start with delays and at the end they may end scamming which I'm very afraid.
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 10:52:27 PM

I am waiting from 23 May , status awaiting approval, no answer, I wrote 2 tickets  , without support. Where are my BTC?
Another bot poster.. you already post same here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905550.msg19604518
If you have already made a transaction you should with us and let us know what are the exact reason why you are still waiting for aproval..
But honestly i experience bad thing in poloniex that there are someone logging in my account daily i am receiving emal from them that someone are logging in to my poloniex account.. so i think its not safe to hold your bitcoin in poloniex..

Make crypto as your bank.
ozaeri

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:54:19 PM

Another bot poster.. you already post same here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905550.msg19604518
If you have already made a transaction you should with us and let us know what are the exact reason why you are still waiting for aproval..
But honestly i experience bad thing in poloniex that there are someone logging in my account daily i am receiving emal from them that someone are logging in to my poloniex account.. so i think its not safe to hold your bitcoin in poloniex..

Assuming you have 2FA then no one can log your account even if they have your password. To withdraw they would also need access to your email which you should also secure with 2FA.

► ► ►    TOR-Q-ALL   |   Blockchain Based Secure Mobile Calls and Internet    ◄ ◄ ◄
PRE-SALE / Nov 22nd
► ► ►        WHITEPAPER        TOKEN SALE        ANN THREAD        ◄ ◄ ◄
Misiek77

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:06:20 PM

The problem is I have no idea why my withdrawal is in status awaiting approval, waiting almost a month , I wrote two ticket without answer, so how can I told you why my transacton is blocked?
ramseyman

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:19:12 PM

I got the same notice; turns out it was me. My Internet Provider changes my IP address regularly to provide more security
ozaeri

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:27:09 PM

Its frustrating waiting so long but theres little else you can do. I believe they will eventually get to it, I've seen some people suggest its currently taking 4-5 weeks for a reply on these things.

► ► ►    TOR-Q-ALL   |   Blockchain Based Secure Mobile Calls and Internet    ◄ ◄ ◄
PRE-SALE / Nov 22nd
► ► ►        WHITEPAPER        TOKEN SALE        ANN THREAD        ◄ ◄ ◄
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 11:37:52 PM

I got the same notice; turns out it was me. My Internet Provider changes my IP address regularly to provide more security
I think its a normal they are checking every account base in my experience my bitcoin still there even i am experience someone are login to my account. i used 2fa security but the same thing happen past few weeks ago and i think many of us here are experience the same thing..
But i heard a news before about a hacker who hacked the old data base of bitcointalk forum maybe the collected data used by the hacker and trying to collect bitcoin from poloniex.. or other exchange site..  i am experience both poloniex and bittrex someone are login to my account..

This is what i receive from bittrex. for referrence

And this is for poloniex just receive new email today.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
savage2k

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:32:09 AM

As a HIGH volume investor, I had good experience with Polo until May.
They REALLY lags in support, it's basically not existing now.

Since I have LARGE NUMBER of BTC constantly trading on Polo, was a little worried after seeing these posts.

So I did a test withdraw with little over 10BTC, it went through flawlessly in just minutes.

I'm on advanced verification and using static IP address, test withdrawal is to a newly generated cold storage address.
black-lagoon

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:08:11 AM

I'm waiting for 10 days to approve a withdrawal from me, I'm not going to use poloniex or make deposits till I see my bitcoins and make sure it works properly again. I see more and more complaints every day here. It's been several days, and the problems are mounting.
savage2k

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:16:05 AM

I'm waiting for 10 days to approve a withdrawal from me, I'm not going to use poloniex or make deposits till I see my bitcoins and make sure it works properly again. I see more and more complaints every day here. It's been several days, and the problems are mounting.
can you please share what coin are you withdrawing? is it a new coin? and your verification level?
are you using same IP address?

I think one of the reasons are recently HUGE number of traders are pouring into Polo and start trading new coins, which easily trigger manual verification process, and they are lacking manpower. they have 30-80 THOUSANDS of user online (from 8-10k just a couple months ago), so the problem increasing is understandable.

that being said, I'm also considering reducing my asset with them considering the lack of support.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: