Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 04:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New batch of RX470 4gb for sale  (Read 443 times)
mewhoyou (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:13:47 PM

I got my hands on some new RX470 4GB for mining. I am wondering if anyone interested in taking up some of them. I had to purchase very huge quantity from the factory for a good price. Those interested please PM me. Price around USD240 to USD280 pending on landing cost.

Admin : I hope this is the right place to place this AD.

Ethereum the Next Big Thing?
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:15:54 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 01:35:47 AM by jpoker272727

There is the goods and conputer hardware section but no issue even though there is better.

May we know what kind of the gpus are these, how many do you have in total?

If I choose to buy from you then an forum escrow is required for this deal as it's costly and it's risky for the both parties.
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 10:53:14 PM

I got my hands on some new RX470 4GB for mining. I am wondering if anyone interested in taking up some of them. I had to purchase very huge quantity from the factory for a good price. Those interested please PM me. Price around USD240 to USD280 pending on landing cost.

Up for reference! I might  interested to this just give me time to think and by the way are you open to used some escrow service here? Well if yes then i think i can make up my mind to buy you since im truly aiming to mine eth these days.

mewhoyou (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:07:58 PM

Cards are from Powercolor. It comes in OEM Boxes. The cards will be ready by July. I believe this new batch comes with only HDMI display. I ordered 500pcs and might have access to even more. I would prefer if once the stock arrives and you can come to MY to pay and pick them up.

I will also be able to arrange for shipping agents such as DHL, SF, or others to courier with your presence. YES, i still have reserve on escrow and other services as it is the internet.

CASH IS KING but these days ETH is KING!!! Cheesy

mewhoyou (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:08:58 PM

Up for reference! I might  interested to this just give me time to think and by the way are you open to used some escrow service here? Well if yes then i think i can make up my mind to buy you since im truly aiming to mine eth these days.

Lets wait for someone from the forum to deal and you can follow suit. I do not have much confidence in ESCROW as i got scammed before.

arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 11:19:53 PM

Lets wait for someone from the forum to deal and you can follow suit. I do not have much confidence in ESCROW as i got scammed before.

Oh to bad for you but I think you used those unreputed escrow outhere thats why you have been scammed, But i think minerjones can handle us with this and he is more trusted enough here, And i can't trust to have a deal either and escrow is a must for me. Just seek for minerjones reputation if your doubting,

we can seal the deal if we will used him as middleman.

mewhoyou (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:40:27 AM

Oh to bad for you but I think you used those unreputed escrow outhere thats why you have been scammed, But i think minerjones can handle us with this and he is more trusted enough here, And i can't trust to have a deal either and escrow is a must for me. Just seek for minerjones reputation if your doubting,

we can seal the deal if we will used him as middleman.

Smiley I will read up on minerjones. PM me if we use him as escrow. What qty you looking for.

miningmanila

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:29:39 AM

Cards are from Powercolor. It comes in OEM Boxes. The cards will be ready by July. I believe this new batch comes with only HDMI display. I ordered 500pcs and might have access to even more. I would prefer if once the stock arrives and you can come to MY to pay and pick them up.

I will also be able to arrange for shipping agents such as DHL, SF, or others to courier with your presence. YES, i still have reserve on escrow and other services as it is the internet.

CASH IS KING but these days ETH is KING!!! Cheesy

A friend of mine will be in Malaysia until August. How can I join in?  Smiley
Trnsmssn

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:36:30 AM

What are you trying to get for it ?  Would you except IOTA?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: